It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Benjamin Fulford 4-3-12…”Japan’s government formally agrees to set up 1000 trillion yen fund"

page: 1
5
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Benjamin Fulford's updates are occurring more frequently. What's even more interesting is the stuff he's claiming is actually happening out in the open now. The MSM has barely reported anything about BRIC and this seems to be why.

STORY HERE
kauilapele.wordpress.com... t-geopolitical-ramifications/

Like always though Benjamin Fulford can be taken with a grain of salt. I know some ATS members hate him....

In case you haven't heard of Benjamin Fulford he is a very controversial and outspoken journalist, author and former writer for Forbes magazine.

Born in Canada in 1961, Benjamin Fulford rebelled against his background and at the age of just 17 he claims that he went to live with a tribe of former cannibals in the Amazon.

Many years later he ended up in Japan where he learnt the language and now has around a dozen books out in Japanese. In 1998 until 2005 he was the Asian Bureau chief for Forbes magazine.

According to the Wikipedia entry, Benjamin has claimed that AIDS and SARS are bio-engineered weapons designed specifically to reduce the Asian population. He also says that a "Chinese secret society with a membership of 6 million, including 1.8 million gangsters and 100,000 professional assassins has issued an ultimatum to the Illuminati, warning them that if they persist with their plan to depopulate the earth, they will be stopped.

The society has created an alliance joining Russia, China, India, South America, ASEAN, the free Muslim nations and Africa that is united in stopping the Illuminati."

Benjamin says that he was approached by a modern day Ninja who gave him a Freemason's badge and told him either he joined them or he would be killed at the age of 46.

Benjamin Fulford has also talked about earthquakes being deliberately created and the use of HAARP technology a a weapon.

In 2007, Fulford became famous on the Internet and in conspiracy theory circles because he managed to get an in depth interview with David Rockefeller, and on the same video he delivered the threatening ultimatum to the elite that they step down peacefully or face the consequences.

Admittedly, Fulford makes some pretty wild claims and many people find it hard to believe him, however, if they want to do some research they will find his credentials as a journalist and author are authentic, and, of course, he demonstrated that he did get to film an interview with Rockefeller.

After the release of the interview on video in which Benjamin delivered a threatening message to the Illuminati he also issued a letter of apology to Rockefeller.

Benjamin Fulford says that all he really wants to do is "save the planet." He has some brilliant ideas for how this can be done.
edit on 3-4-2012 by FreedomXisntXFree because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2012 by FreedomXisntXFree because: (no reason given)




posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I've been trying to get in touch with Fulford for over a month, through half-a-dozen different avenues. I think he's ducking me, and I'm beginning to think he's completely full of crap.

If anyone has a special ninja phone for Benny, please let him know I want to talk to him. He has my FB, Twitter, Blog, YT, and email addresses.



posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp
 


I was starting to believe Fulford & Wilcock however they have set their own deadlines on numerous occasions and each time it has passed without any change at all. The March 31st deadline has probably been the final nail in the coffin for them.



posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomXisntXFree

He also says that a "Chinese secret society with a membership of 6 million, including 1.8 million gangsters and 100,000 professional assassins has issued an ultimatum to the Illuminati, warning them that if they persist with their plan to depopulate the earth, they will be stopped.

The society has created an alliance joining Russia, China, India, South America, ASEAN, the free Muslim nations and Africa that is united in stopping the Illuminati."

Benjamin says that he was approached by a modern day Ninja who gave him a Freemason's badge and told him either he joined them or he would be killed at the age of 46.

Benjamin Fulford says that all he really wants to do is "save the planet." He has some brilliant ideas for how this can be done.
edit on 3-4-2012 by FreedomXisntXFree because: (no reason given)


I could be wrong but this is what it sounds like....

So even if Fullord is right and the Illuminati is gonna be destroyed we will have 1.8m gangsters & 100,000 assassins in charge of us? And one of these already threatend him with death at the age of 46??

Hope I'm wrong but thats how it reads.



posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled2011
reply to post by OldCorp
 


I was starting to believe Fulford & Wilcock however they have set their own deadlines on numerous occasions and each time it has passed without any change at all. The March 31st deadline has probably been the final nail in the coffin for them.


Well I know they set a "deadline" for March 31st but I never expect his "predictions" to happen right on that day. The announcement that he seemed to be leading up for March 31st seems to be this. So its 2 days late.....its hard to discredit him completely. I just watch the news to see if "clues" come out about the "big picture" he seems to be talking about all the time. If anything its fun to wait and see if his claims materialize and sometimes.....they kind of do. All his claims for the month of March(Banker resignations, Timothy Geithner being interrogated, BRIC) seem to have been his most "true" information.
edit on 3-4-2012 by FreedomXisntXFree because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

…the Japanese government has agreed in principle to set up a 1000 trillion yen (12 trillion dollar) fund to be used to end poverty, stop environmental destruction and roll out previously forbidden technology in a responsible manner.


Forgive me for wondering why they don't use some of those trillions of yen to evacuate and clean up Fukushima?



As far as anything to do with Benny Fulford and his sidekick Davie goes, I'll believe it when I see it

edit on 3-4-2012 by HighMaintenance because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
As for "Putin" being made head of the world whatever they wan tto call it, they lost any chance of this individuals support witht that little chestnut, apparently because he has a 4th dan in judo it would make him stron enough because of the instilled "bushido" principles to keep a lid on a worldwide government?, fund?, what is it?.
I am not holding out for any kind of "New" forward thinking save the world mentality to be anything other than another mendacious burden for humanity to bear, if they insist on placing the new boss (same as the old boss) into the "Top" position.

Remove ALL politicians from power then we can get something done for the world population, by the worlds population, not more of the same old same old, in it for themselves corrupt, corrupted, owned morons that currently lick the hands of power.
All SCUM and deserving of the full wrath of exposure.



posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I do admit I am still on the fence on whether I believe Fulford or not. His accomplishments give him credibility but at the same time his claims are obnoxious and outrageous.

The only reason I follow him is because its entertaining to believe it could actually be true. Sometimes I hope it true considering it seems like he does want human kind to become free.

We will see though. I figure I'll give him to the end of the year to prove himself. I will remain interested but skeptical.
edit on 3-4-2012 by FreedomXisntXFree because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp
 


That would be a great interview!!

Ninja phone



posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by HighMaintenance
 


I just did a quick search on google and youtube to see if there is any official notice that the pentagon is asking citizens to be prepared within a 72 hour notice, and i didn't find anything legit on this! Where is the proof the pentagon is asking citizens?



posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy
 


I don't know but I know the government(FEMA, NSA) has been stock piling ammunition and MRE's recently.
2



posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomXisntXFree
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy
 


I don't know but I know the government(FEMA, NSA) has been stock piling ammunition and MRE's recently.
2


It's almost like people make up stupid conspiracies to mirror real world events isn't it...






posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
I've been trying to get in touch with Fulford for over a month, through half-a-dozen different avenues. I think he's ducking me, and I'm beginning to think he's completely full of crap.


Friend...

Do not make a long sojourn to the truth. Go with "crap" today.



posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomXisntXFree

The only reason I follow him is because its entertaining to believe it could actually be true.


You might also like:

Harry Potter
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and
Dune.



posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by HighMaintenance

…the Japanese government has agreed in principle to set up a 1000 trillion yen (12 trillion dollar) fund to be used to end poverty, stop environmental destruction and roll out previously forbidden technology in a responsible manner.


Forgive me for wondering why they don't use some of those trillions of yen to evacuate and clean up Fukushima?



As far as anything to do with Benny Fulford and his sidekick Davie goes, I'll believe it when I see it

edit on 3-4-2012 by HighMaintenance because: (no reason given)


They can neutralize radiation. We really need disclosure.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
What If "They" Can Already Clean Up Radiation With Frequency?

Tom Bearden:

www.cheniere.org...
METHOD, SYSTEM AND APPARATUS FOR CONDITIONING ELECTROMAGNETIC POTENTIALS, FIELDS, AND WAVES
TO TREAT AND ALTER MATTER

Frequency and Reverse Sine!



posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Well know its a disinfo plot if he tells us the war is over and we won...now go back to sleep......
How much is a trillion yen?
I mean it used to be about 750$ USD.
Didnt it?
But that was before they made us all want overpriced japanese cars to save on artificially inflated fuel, so all we had left was the choice between the mortgage and the groceries..........
Now they want the house back too?
Oh dear....Call Ben Fullfords ninjas........!



posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled2011
So even if Fullord is right and the Illuminati is gonna be destroyed we will have 1.8m gangsters & 100,000 assassins in charge of us? And one of these already threatend him with death at the age of 46??


Hey come on now, at least it'll be the final confirmation that Ninja's are cooler than Pirates if this comes off. And if it happens I wanna learn some of their skills if they'll teach me.
edit on 3-4-2012 by robhines because: typo



posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Hey, wonder if Japan is needling darth vader? They're having very bad typhoon storm, with cyclone warnings in Tokyo according to twitter. I found these links elsewhere but immediately thought of this thread. Have not idea if there is already a thread on this here.

www.bloomberg.com...
Japan’s Strongest Storm Since 1959 Slams Into Tokyo Region

www.jma.go.jp...

www.google.com...
Typhoon-strength storm brings travel chaos to Japan

yokosonews.com...
Hourly Updates!

twitter.com...#!/lunablu91
Twitter link to Tornado Warning in Tokyo area



posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Let's make this Deadline thing clear
The March 31 Deadline was from that weird Alexander Romanov/ Richard Sorge character. He said the queen has to step down and give the crown to Prince Harry or they will nuke the banking square mile of London. Aren't you glad that didn't happen? He claims he's the antichrist and he's part of the "Gnostic Illuminati" but no one wants to befriend him.

As for Fulford. Nothing ever happens when anyone will say they will. But he warned of a HAARP induced earthquake all the way back to 2007 (check the Project Camelot transcript).

Ben is out there, he seems to be at least a little in the know, and he's giving us new information to deconstruct every week. That seems a lot better than other "insiders" or "white hats" out there...



posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Benjamin Fulford is a real hero. If he's completely fake, how can he fake knowing the japanese language perfectly? I take everything he says as the truth.



new topics

top topics



 
5
<<   2 >>

log in

join