It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Money News - "Massive Wealth Destruction Coming"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

I'm inclined to agree with you here.

If the economy collapses then the people will find a means of surviving and begin trading with tangible goods instead of paper money backed up with mere promises. That is the way life was before and it may just be that way again.

Those that believe they are trapped in the system will never escape it.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
None of this matters unless you want it to matter.

My freedoms matter to me. Not being a slave to a NWO nanny state matters to me. As for you suggestion to 'drink more water' ... who do you think is going to have control over the water supply? The NWO nanny state. You betchya it matters to me ...

You are so right! We have to stand up to this madness somehow without being hauled off to a FEMA camp. It is nearly impossible to be completely off the grid. There are traffic cameras in even the most remote little towns. The inflation is horrible and insidious.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Oatmeal and potatoes, two of my favorite comfort foods

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Irish, eh? lol

Of course that was just an example. Foraging "weeds" is another way to keep your food expenditure down. You do need to know about the plants a bit as well as a keeping to good land for foraging, but they are infinitely better for us nutritionally than our mass-produced GM'd counterparts. They also have a lot more enzymes and bacteria than those that have been nuked, wrapped, shipped, and stored. There's a lot to be said for foraging.

One of the outstanding benefits of eating foraged plants is that they clean your body of pollutants put there by all the absolute garbage food most people consume. I make salads from them with just a nice mild vinaigrette. Or then easy too is to just wilt them in some high quality butter or oil and a bit of uncleaned sea salt. Wonderful stuff!

The result is that the higher nutrition of these marvelous plants gets into your body so you absorb the nutrients better and as a result need to eat less food overall. Knock-on effect.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join