It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Offers $10 Million Reward for Pakistani Militant... Even Though We Know His Address

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
www.nytimes.com...

The United States has announced a $10 million reward for information leading to the capture of Hafiz Saeed, a Pakistani militant leader accused of orchestrating the 2008 Mumbai attacks, and who in recent months has emerged at the vanguard of a prominent anti-American political movement.

And it met with a contemptuous reception in Lahore, the eastern Pakistani city where Mr. Saeed lives openly, running his operations from a sprawling compound on the edge of the city.

But the case of Mr. Saeed, a 61-year-old former engineering professor, is unusual because his whereabouts are not a mystery.

A senior aide described the American reward as an “April fool’s joke” and ridiculed the notion that Mr. Saeed was a hunted man.

Talk about idiocy and propaganda.

So, we know exactly where the guy is at, we know his TV Appearance schedule, and we offer $10 million for his whereabouts...

Seriously, what the hell is going on these days? If they are going to name new "terrorists" to hunt now that OBL is gone in the news... they need to research the names they release.

It's like the government forgets the internet exists sometimes, I swear.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Ok if we have his address anyone fancy getting a A-Team type squad to catch this sucker?
We could call it The ATS-Team
baggsie the Murdoch type dude Beep Beep

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Ok if we have his address anyone fancy getting a A-Team type squad to catch this sucker?
We could call it The ATS-Team
baggsie the Murdoch type dude Beep Beep

I love it when a plan comes together!!

I think if they know where he is... maybe...just maybe they will roll it all out at a convenient and media beneficial time, isnt it voting time in america ....too good an opportunity to waste it by steaming in too early...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Hmm, maybe they are hoping someone close to him with do the tracing and abduction for them and just hand him over to the nearest American embassy neatly packaged. I wish the assorted governments would forget the bloody internet exists. Then maybe they'd finally give up trying to monitor what every single person on the planet does on it!

new topics

top topics

join