It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At approximately 553 AM

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I got what I can only describe as a feeling of absorption.

My mother is on her deathbed.

DNR following a massive stroke two weeks ago.

I haven,the gotten a call yet.

So this post is an attempt to document the impression I just got.

I think a little of her essence just went into me.

I will feel more than a little stupid if I,m wrong, but we'll just throw that on top of.all the guilt.

For the record, I didn't,the notice this when my dad passed, but I was up and moving around, and this was very subtle.

We'll see.
edit on 3-4-2012 by Boxman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Sorry for your loss.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by signwearer

Well she might not be dead.

I thank you though.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
don't feel stupid,you are just picking up her energy,which is normal.
i feel for what you are going thru,and i wish you well.
be strong.
peace

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Sorry to hear brother. Hope everything's ok and you're as good as can be right now. I'll keep you and yours in my prayers.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Well again, I'll only feel silly if she,s still there; which is probably the case.

She could even still pull through.

Feeding tube was removed two days ago though.

That's what,s killing me.

Why take that away?

Anyone been in this spot?

She's just responsive enough to make one feel like a real cad for not at least getting nutrition back on line.

There are 5 of us FYI.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I've read that the soul can leave the body before the actual death of the body, sometimes even days before.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903
[more

I was just thinking about that.

God doesn't like it when people try and out-think or document him.

It's something I noticed from playing "D and D" as a kid. If you told the DM what was going to happen, he'd change it.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I am sorry for what you are going through, and if the worst should happen look at it as a transition for your mom and not death. I believe death is nothing more than the soul going back home and leaving this physical reality. For those of us left behind it is very difficult but I think for the transitioning soul it is like waking from a dream.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I knew there was a reason I posted here.

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
am very sorry for your loss.
I posted in the wrong section..
edit on 3-4-2012 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I agree, this world is not the end, but the beginning of our journey. This parable helps me when a loved one passes. I am sorry for what you are going through... just be there for her.

The Ship: A Parable of Immortality

I am standing upon the seashore. A ship at my side spreads her white sails to the morning breeze and starts for the blue ocean. She is an object of beauty and strength, and I stand and watch until at last she hangs like a speck of white cloud just where the sea and sky come down to mingle with each other.

Then someone at my side says, 'There she goes!'

Gone where?

Gone from my sight ... that is all.

She is just as large in mast and hull and spar as she was when she left my side and just as able to bear her load of living freight to the place of destination. Her diminished size is in me, not in her.

And just at the moment when someone at my side says, 'There she goes!' there are other eyes watching her coming and their voices ready to take up the glad shouts 'Here she comes!'

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I am so very sorry you are going through this. I believe that once we leave our physical bodies here on this earth, that we go on to something better. HUGS!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
She's gone.

By all accounts, she showed no further signs of being there.

Thanks for the supportive words.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
You have my deepest sympathy hun. May your dear Mother rest in peace.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I am saddened to hear about your mum's passing Boxman.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
So were you right in terms of the time? A couple of months ago my son-in-law's mother passed away. The funny thing was, at the approximate time of her passing her four cats jumped on my son-in-law's bed. It was as if they knew.

Sorry for your loss, of course. Every time something like this happens it's another notch for survival, though. The messages are highly personal.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Universal Love to you Boxman.

Be The Son your Mother would be Proud of, and God Will take care of the rest.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Very sorry for your loss, Boxman. When you are ready and if you are interested I would recommend going to a trusted psychic and channel your mom. She may have left this physical dimension but that doesn't mean you still can't communicate with her spirit.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Went through a similar situation with my grandad a few years ago, and remember feeling guilty about a lot of things...the fact that you feel guilt means you shouldn't - it's an expression of how much you love and care for her...seek comfort in the knowledge that she knows this and feel proud of who and what you are because you're a part of her.

This thread kinda put a lump in my throat, I can't imagine how you must be feeling.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join