It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miss Universe and Transgendered Contestants: A Tricky Social Issue

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

And if no one told you that, you would probably be trying to get a date with her.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Yeah she should enter the man/woman beauty pagent on Maury Povich. But other then that I am actually quite offended that she was allowed to compete in the first place. This is a WOMENS beauty pagent. As much as she/he looks like a woman, its just a man with a mutilated penis, fake breasts, and no balls. I know many will say "its how you feel on the inside", "If she believes she's a woman then she is" bla bla bla. It's a man, not a woman, deal with it.

But god damn, dude knows how to look good lmao

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by research100

My girlfriend went through the same torture every frigging day of her life!!
She told me the day she was reborn was the day she met me and my family and friends
Most TG s have had the same expierence

Thank you for your post!!

Be safe people

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
This is a beauty Contest...

that is a beautiful man....

Surely there isnt an issue here?

i mean if being judged on looks is the contest, and you can have surgery and enter it as a man or a woman.. whats the problem?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by research100
"we are all born with the body we are meant to have" really??? I think merrick (the elephant man) would disagree with you.

here is something that Chastity Bono said. ever since when she was a small child she went to bed every night praying that she would wake up as a boy, and every morning she woke up crushed because she was still a girl.

does this sound like a choice??. gay straight, bi, trans we are all people, so much hate, someone called them "it" , that is cruel. we are what we are, at some point we realized who we are attracted to, it's not something we picked.

edit on 3-4-2012 by research100 because: correct spelling and put space between 2 words

I go to bed hoping that when I wake up I will have a bigger penis, but I don't in the morning each day. Does this mean I should risk a dangerous surgery to my sensitive parts to fulfill a silly vanity? It wouldn't improve my health in the least. There is a difference between unnecessary cosmetic surgery and emergency response to trauma.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GonzoSinister

i mean if being judged on looks is the contest, and you can have surgery and enter it as a man or a woman.. whats the problem?

Lol should we bring up female bodybuilders?
www.totalprosports.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
This is a nobrainer...if a woman would disguise herself as a man, so she could get a contract as a male model it wouldn't fly. Same goes for vice versa.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

Holy #...she looks like the goblin

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69

See!!! ther eyou have it.. the guy in the first pic is much more attractive than the "woman" in the link provided here!!

if a woman can have surgery and enter a competitions based on beauty when her beauty is there for fake.. plastic.. molded by a doctor etc..i see no difference than if a man has molded himself to also look like a hot women.. the judging is on hotness not breast feeding and baby carrying!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

Allready happend! I'm on my iPhone so I cant get you a link but there are quite a few runway models over the years. One just recently. Who is a man with NO cosmetic sergery modeling women's clothes!! And there are a few of them out there in Paris,Spain ,and new York. Walking down the runways!!

Be safe people

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Sure let's allow men to go into the girls bathroom next.

As long as they dress as a woman, they should be allowed in the women's bathroom.

That's the logical next step right?

I hope you women enjoy having men dressed as women spying on you in public restrooms!!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jeantherapy

Its actually not helpful to humanity or anyone in specific when a majority, who natural have a good match body/gender, assume this is true for all and make generalized lovely philosohpies to explain this. What is helpful is to be open to understanding each individual on this planet and listening to them. Then your philosophies will flow out from truth and also goodness.

The reality is, the studies have shown that male homesexuals have brain wiring and physically brains that are like women, and female homosexual's same thing, and since everything is so unique and sponataneous and individual in each of us, I imagine that is "overall".

What has not been discovered is the smoking gun gene that does this.

What is known however is mutations occur spontaneously almost in nature all the time so whatever is at work is more than our individual consciousness making a choice to be aberrant.

There are countless chemicals and things that affect the hormones and development of the fetus, possibly even early child for all we know.

People are as they are, and what makes you feel sane, balanced, and happy, would make someone in their shoes go nearly insane from the horror of not feeling alligned.

And this so called mutilation creates in them, the same balanced, normal feeling most of us enjoy, so again, its listening to others that should cause us to form opinions.
edit on 3-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by viperdave
reply to post by paradox

Maybe at one point she was "a dude". Not anymore!!

Are you haveing problems realizing SHE is actualy very attractive!!

Can he have babies?
Oh, no?

It's a dude, sorry. You can mutilate your penis all you want. Doesn't change what you are.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This contestant lied on the application form. That in itself should be enough legal grounds to remove the contestant from the contest, just like any other contestant would have been removed.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by KeliOnyx

I must be the only one here who thinks he's ugly.

Even if it were a girl I don't find it attractive. lol

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

if a woman can have surgery and enter a competitions based on beauty when her beauty is there for fake.. plastic.. molded by a doctor etc..i see no difference than if a man has molded himself to also look like a hot women.. the judging is on hotness not breast feeding and baby carrying!

Exactly, and that is why being bigoted and using two restrooms, one for males and one for females, is actually a form of segregation.

Forcing women and men to separate like that is an archaic practice of the past.

/end sarcasm

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69

lmao so true

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Sure let's allow men to go into the girls bathroom next.

As long as they dress as a woman, they should be allowed in the women's bathroom.

That's the logical next step right?

I hope you women enjoy having men dressed as women spying on you in public restrooms!!

Dude that was epic

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Try going to the club scene in new York or losangeles

If your dressed as a woman you can use the womans bathroom and visaversa

If you don't like it you can leave the club

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

What would these people have done two, one hundred years ago? And what happens if there is a catastrophe and you can't get your hormone supplements, do you go back to being a man (or woman?) It's too bad people don't have to work to produce their own food and shelter any longer, then nobody would have so much time to think up these conditions, they'd just be focused on living and playing the hand they'd been dealt.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join