It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My personal 9/11 smoking gun. Please debunk.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

Not only are you spot on with Hoop, but there are half a dozen more that do exactly the same thing, day after day. It's pathetic. Still, I would encourage you to stay the course, because they are on the run. They don't have to play by the same rules as you or me, so be careful what you say. And always remember, facts are stubborn things.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360
reply to post by hooper

Checking out your posting history it occurred to me you've been on this website for 3 years, posting in no other forum except the 9/11 forum, every single day. May I ask what reason you have for being here, since you're obviously not here to contribute to 9/11 conspiracies which is the entire point of this website?
If you know 9/11 wasn't an inside job, why do you dedicate the last 3 years of your life defending that position on a conspiracy forum? Would it be possible for you to make it even more obvious that you're a shill?

We shills like to limit our contributions to subjects we know something about.

More to the point, what is your problem? If you don't like debunkers go to another forum where they only allow a narrow spectrum of opinion.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer

More to the point, what is your problem? If you don't like debunkers go to another forum where they only allow a narrow spectrum of opinion.

He's kinda right bro. I mean, your avatar pretty much shows you're only here to scrutinize every single thing we say.
edit on 5-4-2012 by homervb because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
What's the point of homer's last post?
It says nothing???

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
What's the point of homer's last post?
It says nothing???

It points out how this dude's avatar is mocking those who are in search for the truth. If you looked at his profile before seeing any of his posts you could immediately tell he has the intent of insulting anyone who is here to try and uncover the conspiracy. There's a line between debating and looking for a fight. This guy is the first one there with sarcasm and attitude. There's a couple of people on this forum just like him. We posts things and people like him are the 1st there to say something like "Oh yeah and UFOs shot laser beams at the WTC". Really? That's how you enter a debate? Insulting the OP? I joined this forums weeks ago in hopes of being able to discuss the 9/11 conspiracy with like-minded people or at least people who have respect for each other. If you believe the government had no part, then why even bother getting hostile with us? Why take the time to post with such sarcasm and attitude, almost like you're higher up than us because you believe the official story?

If people like him (who are clearly looking for a fight) didn't troll this forum, I think us Truthers would be more productive in uncovering the conspiracy instead of having to argue every damn post. If you have a counter argument I'm all for it, but if it consists of insulting me by saying "Yea, and holographic planes were used on 9/11 psh" then just go away, for real.

edit on 5-4-2012 by homervb because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
I'm going to be brave and say:

The cylinder is a missile and the plane is a hologram

Yeah...that is what I call courage. An intriguing short reply...can you elaborate a little more or will that be foolishly brave?

We are all guessing at this point in time. There are only a handfull of people who know what exactly happened that day and the rest is probably "silenced". In my personal opinion a secret technology is used which make it close to impossible to explain how the WTC collapsed and was used precisely for that purpose.

We will never know unless somebody from the inner circle steps forward it will all be, and always be speculation.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Yeah, when ideas run dry to respond to points made, (like where are the pylons to hold a pod and what kind of pod would be more devastating than the aircraft itself), then go with the 'secret' thing. The powers to be secret technology. Then you can comfortably live in your closed box along side your own ideas without a threat they get out.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

I believe you are correct in your assertion that an 'unknown' technology was employed that day, as evidenced by the dozens partially burned vehicles surrounding the towers, the absence of large slabs of concrete, columns and the spire 'vaporized', and many other anomalies. Those that come here and say that these things have already been 'debunked' are full of #e. They have not been explained to my satisfaction, so until there is a new, independent investigation into the events of that day, I refuse to buy the garbage that these dorks are backing.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Your smoking gun is easily disproven.

The one thing that makes it impossible for a pod, weapon, radar, etc etc, is on that make of aircraft and most makes of aircraft, the land gear is housed in or near the fusalage wing area.

The only way that could be there for that aircraft (even a military one) is for some crazy stunt involving people adding it to the aircraft after take off. Just saying, reflection and united airlines paint sceme in that area.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by zatara

I can only guess what it could be and my quess will be a liquid with stuff that can melt steel. And in enough quantity to take out an entire floor of the WTC.

So why does this Boeing 767 (British Airways) have the same configuration as the other ?

ITS THE LANDING GEAR BAYS !!!!

I guess it is just mass hysteria "thedman", you keep showing us a pic of a stock 767 when the pic from 9/11 shows a 767 with a cylinder on the bottom of it. One of these things is not like the other.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by homervb

He's kinda right bro. I mean, your avatar pretty much shows you're only here to scrutinize every single thing we say.

Too bad 9/11 truth won't stand up to scrutiny.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

reply to post by lunarasparagus

Now that should just about do it.

One would think--but--reason seems intolerably boring to some people.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by howie0

Do you have trouble with your eyes....?

I and others have shown you pictures of the underside of 767 highlighting the "bulges" "pods" "cylinders"
or whatever else the mentally challenged are calling it are the same in every 767

The bulges are the bays holding the aircraft landing gear

Or do you have problem understanding the concept of "landing gear" and just how big it is to support a
300,000 lb aircraft hitting a runway at over 150 mph

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
still waiting for hooper to get back re time difference on day of 9-11 or the eleventh of september as us nut jobs say it puts all the loose change etc when you ask people what time they heard about 9-11 .no way actors were in on it news reporters thinking it was a drill maybe someone should start a thread on it as we are a global site .it might suprise you the answers you get on that one or maybe we are all nut jobs hooper eh . as for having itemised billing it works for me all there in lovely b&w speculation just hot air at the end of the day . i think this site has rules on manners & to call someone an idiot seconds after posting a reply well im sure you checked in that time . if you bother to watch stones JFK you will see missing time there to clue its the navy guy in new zealand reading about it in the paper try www. wellaware 1 for actors sure you will get the part yes maybe i should start my first thread & take out my certificate from mensa at the same time show you whos nuts then btw HERE is scotland cops call me general chaos & SHEEP & SHILLS better run fast lucky im a veggie or i would eat you for breakkie to you

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobrostill waiting for hooper to get back re time difference on day of 9-11 or the eleventh of september as us nut jobs say it puts all the loose change etc when you ask people what time they heard about 9-11

Riiight. Cause there's no way that people in england would misremember an event that occured 10 years ago in another country when they weren't there.

Originally posted by geobro.no way actors were in on it news reporters thinking it was a drill maybe someone should start a thread on it as we are a global site .it might suprise you the answers you get on that one or maybe we are all nut jobs hooper eh . as for having itemised billing it works for me all there in lovely b&w speculation just hot air at the end of the day .

OK.

Originally posted by geobro i think this site has rules on manners & to call someone an idiot seconds after posting a reply well im sure you checked in that time . if you bother to watch stones JFK you will see missing time there to clue its the navy guy in new zealand reading about it in the paper try www. wellaware 1 for actors sure you will get the part yes maybe i should start my first thread & take out my certificate from mensa at the same time show you whos nuts then

MMM.. HMMM..

Originally posted by geobrobtw HERE is scotland cops call me general chaos

No Problem, General Chaos. I mean Yes, SIR!

Originally posted by geobro& SHEEP & SHILLS better run fast lucky im a veggie or i would eat you for breakkie to you

I have no problem believing you are a vegetable, sir.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I`ve never really thought much about this conspiracy stuff so i don`t know what all the theories are. In the video that is posted in this thread I noticed something odd. at about 3:52 in the video there is a small black ball of smoke blasting out of the side of the building about 20 floors below where the building has started to collapse.

I first assumed that the hole and the smoke was caused by falling debris but no debris comes out of the hole until the building collapses another 10 floors or more.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobrostill waiting for hooper to get back re time difference on day of 9-11 or the eleventh of september as us nut jobs say it puts all the loose change etc when you ask people what time they heard about 9-11

Riiight. Cause there's no way that people in england would misremember an event that occured 10 years ago in another country when they weren't there.

Originally posted by geobro.no way actors were in on it news reporters thinking it was a drill maybe someone should start a thread on it as we are a global site .it might suprise you the answers you get on that one or maybe we are all nut jobs hooper eh . as for having itemised billing it works for me all there in lovely b&w speculation just hot air at the end of the day .

OK.

Originally posted by geobro i think this site has rules on manners & to call someone an idiot seconds after posting a reply well im sure you checked in that time . if you bother to watch stones JFK you will see missing time there to clue its the navy guy in new zealand reading about it in the paper try www. wellaware 1 for actors sure you will get the part yes maybe i should start my first thread & take out my certificate from mensa at the same time show you whos nuts then

MMM.. HMMM..

Originally posted by geobrobtw HERE is scotland cops call me general chaos

No Problem, General Chaos. I mean Yes, SIR!

Originally posted by geobro& SHEEP & SHILLS better run fast lucky im a veggie or i would eat you for breakkie to you

I have no problem believing you are a vegetable, sir.

i have been playing the what time game for 10 years now i still get a kick out of looking at the faces of fellow craftsmen .we listen to the radio all day not going of topic but how are you supposed to find a jet with a out of place bulge not going to happen . ive looked at thousands of blank faces over the years when i have to explain new york is 5 HOURS BEHIND explain that shills ps wiise man once said when playing with the dog expect to get bitten, to you

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
This is a very old topic on ATS and has been discussed in numerous threads. I'm a truther but I am inclined to agree with the assorted supporters of the official fairy tale on this one.

There are many valid reasons to think that 9/11 was an inside job or at the very least enough reasons to request an impartial foreign government to send a team of police detectives and jurists to look into the possibility that it was an inside job since America doesn't seem to have honest law enforcement agencies any more, outside of Arizona, and even there they are thin on the ground.

At this late stage, these photos amount to nothing more than "shill bait" in my opinion, laid out by truthers with mischief in mind.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by tonycodes

Not only that, but the airliner in question was the wrong color to be a commercial airliner.

Not only that, but the airliner in question was the correct color.. They were grey then..

<< 3  4  5   >>

join