It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My personal 9/11 smoking gun. Please debunk.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I am sure this topic has been brought up an ATS but I feel it needs a new solid thread and clear cut debunk or acceptance. I have not seen this particular, circumstance debunked yet, but I could be wrong so I apologize for the dupe thread. But here is my personal smoking gun that something is wrong with the official 9/11 story and I would like all comments to be focused on Just This Part! WHAT IS THE GRAY CYLINDER UNDER THE PLANE THAT STRIKES THE TOWERS?
Here is a picture of it.

Let's either accept that commercial airliners do not have that on them or it wasn't a commercial airliner.
or
Please tell me why an airliner has this and that this is normal.
If you say its shadows or lighting without a definitive way to prove that, or examples, i am not accepting that answer bc I CAN SEE A CYLINDER UNDER THE PLANE.

Thanks everyone, always wanted an answer for this.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
like so many things with 9/11 we don't know and are not allowed to ask questions !

We know that fire could not take out the core on it's own as metal is a good conductor of heat and so maybe it needed a extra element added to the mix !

So many things are wrong with the USA and the justice system is just as corrupt as the political system but i suspect both are going to be taken down as more and more people join the fight and rise up.

Today i learn than anyone arrest can now be stripped searched ! The USA is now a police state because too many people have too smaller backbone.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by tonycodes

Not only that, but the airliner in question was the wrong color to be a commercial airliner.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Master_007

I understand your fustrations but please let's keep this to focusing on the cylinder... I do not wanna feed this thread with a ton of different topics thank you

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

are you sure, these pictures are not manipulated ?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Mind if I ask where the original image came from? A source, if possible. I'd like to think this is pretty interesting evidence, and if you're right, it could provide some fun fodder for debate.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Good point, I think the color of the plane could have something to do with the cylinder as well. It looks more military than anything but also I think the color of thw plane could be because of the photgraphy.. not sure, but I know for sure i see a cylinder under that plane

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Holodomor

I googled flight 175 and this is one of a ton of photos on there.. but I am pretty sure you can see the cylinder on the cover of time magazine at this time.. if anyone could shed light kn that I would appreciate.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by tonycodes
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Good point, I think the color of the plane could have something to do with the cylinder as well. It looks more military than anything but also I think the color of thw plane could be because of the photgraphy.. not sure, but I know for sure i see a cylinder under that plane

I'm not talking about that photograph.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

The "pod theory " was discredited years ago, even amongst truthers as you can see here. Scroll down to "Flight 175 crashed into South Tower 9.03 am. "

www.oilempire.us...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Not only that, but the airliner in question was the wrong color to be a commercial airliner.

Was it ? Have a look at a reasonable quality comparison; you can even see the UA logo on the tail.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
having a look at it The cylinder on the under carriage could be a large external Chemical Oxygen Generator

Commercial aircraft provide emergency oxygen to passengers to protect them from drops in cabin pressure. Chemical oxygen generators are not used for the cockpit crew. In narrow body airliners, for each row of seats there are overhead oxygen masks and oxygen generators....

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Not a bad idea, attach some extra punch to ensure proper response to the target. Looks like they were just covering their bases. Didn't want to risk an underwhelming explosion raising doubts.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

I think that the cylinder that you see is just a trick of light, i think that its just where the wing of the plane is attached to the body of the plane and with it being metallic and very shiny, it looks like something is attached when its not.

That's just my theory.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DukeEligos
having a look at it The cylinder on the under carriage could be a large external Chemical Oxygen Generator

Commercial aircraft provide emergency oxygen to passengers to protect them from drops in cabin pressure. Chemical oxygen generators are not used for the cockpit crew. In narrow body airliners, for each row of seats there are overhead oxygen masks and oxygen generators....

It's not. The fairings house the undercarriage. There is a four wheeled bogie in each.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Alfie has showed you what it is. Google 767- Fairing. That's all it is. My God, I can't believe this is still a question!!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Holodomor

This can actually be seen in a couple of the videos as well

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

It's not. The fairings house the undercarriage. There is a four wheeled bogie in each.

thanks for that reply to my 'could be' statement ,so as sure as you are about what its not....the question is what is it?

or have i missed that? (apologies if i have)

edit on 3-4-2012 by DukeEligos because: edit spelling

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma
[more

thanks a simple google search of those words and im satisfied

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

www.flightglobal.com...

On this one there is no cylinder thing,maybe it is not on every...?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join