It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brothers and Sisters - The time has come to stop living in fear.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
-I find the maelstrom of fear that people have at this incredible learning time on Earth to be profound.-

This thread will simply offer you understandings that you may accept, reject, dissect, or reflect upon.

You see my brothers and sisters the war(s) for oil, for belief, for land, for justice, for revenge, for protection and survival, these wars is not in any way necessary and for the most part have been created for one single reason - fear.

Enemies are a concept created by you out of fear. There are no enemies, there are no allies, all is One. To create a concept of evil/good is to live in a state of fear and separation.

This type of thinking is not a paradox for you are constantly fed the idea of enemies, of those who wish you harm, when really they are just like you - they just want to live, to enjoy the moment, to experience the gems that life has to offer.

Many of people think "But they hate my religion, my way of living, they want to end my life." Yet.... "they" think the same about you and yet you have never met them and they have never met you. So, how could this be? You are fed this fear, just as they are, and you accept it without first seeking the intuition that rests in your heart which is deeper and far more closer to any truth than the mind and the ego could possibly ever offer.

Such beliefs emanate from you because of your definition and belief. This is an advanced concept to understand. I shall explain.

All objects are neutral and only reflect your definition of them back to you. If someone/something makes you mad than you are not aware of the very significant understanding. This understanding is that nothing makes you mad it is merely you causing yourself to mad/sad at that object. You are in full control. Instead of being angry at an object instead replace this definition of anger with Love and then you will see the larger and more universal understanding.

Another concept that is also quite deep is one that is looked over by and hard to see by many. You may wonder, as most people do, why your 'governments' seek to control, radiate greed, lie, and lack forgiveness.

As in the microcosm so in the macrocosm.

The Government is a mere reflection of the individual. How many times a day are you greedy? How many times do you wish to control situations for your own benefit? Do you lie? Do you truly forgive more than you don't?

You see, the external reality is nothing more than a reflection of yourself. When you look in a mirror and see a frown do you tell the mirror to change the frown or change the mirror itself? No, you change yourself. When you are not liking what you see reflecting in the mirror that is physicality, albeit it being a more complex and 3-dimensional mirror, then change your being-ness and perspective. What you put out comes back to you, be love and positivity in the moment and the Universe will validate your vibration - it has to, for it is only a mirror and neutral in it's existence. How often do you get upset and notice the negative reflection back at you. Ever get angry and stub your toe, drop something and break it, have someone be mean to you, or have nothing go right at all? When you're excited and positive and see the Universe excited and happy with you, and you notice all things going right and in a 'smooth' manner?

Smile at another with pureness and you shall see a unique reflection of yourself smile back my brothers and sisters.

The key that you and all others have always known is simple. This key to solving all problems, to boundlessness, to enlightenment is this:

Unconditional Love. "To understand everything is to forgive everything." Living with true Love which is unconditional is living the path of the enlightened and the aware. When someone causes discomfort with words or actions, to stop the wheel of kharma and imbalanced energy, all you have to do is forgive.

Learn to love and forgive each other, in the end nobody is really bad or good or wrong or right. There is no 'winner', for all entities are of the same pure essence that is Love and all are equal. So next time you are about to speak words or take part in actions to hurt your brothers/sisters think in the now and consciously choose if that's what you really want to reflect back at you. Bring people up, be positive, help each other out, not because you have to or to benefit yourself in a physical/survival sense, but because you love them and care for them as you would and even more than you would for yourself.

Again, always look for ways that you can be of assistance to your fellow Beings. Being of encouragement to others.

"Build people up, and do not put people down. Be a beacon of light, in a dark world."

There is only one of us here. see that in each other, in every thing, every word, action, thought, in the ground and the sky, in the light that shines down on your unconditionally and with great love from the sun, and you will see the illusion lose it's grip on you.

Remember brothers and sisters, there is no end to you, there is no real death and no real threats. "We'll all keep floatin' on." You know this, but how many actually look inward for the truth that is them.

Adonai Vasu Boragus.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. F. Herbert Dune

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Yes, fear is bad, which is why we must overcome it when necessary, but I think your ideas are a bit naive. There are indeed enemies in life, friend. The people who facilitate and propagate unnecessary wars are enemies, for they manipulate their fellow men for their own ends. Also, people, who take enjoyment in harming others are obviously enemies to most everyone. A serial killer, or a viscous dictator, is not your brother.

I think you're wrapped up in the metaphysics and overlooking reality. Most of what you say is true, but broad generalizations are a slippery slope when you add belief, brother.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by 11118

May Peace be with you 11118.

Thank you for shining your beacon of Light unto the world. We need to focus on love, hope, forgiveness, and peace more than the fear, violence, doom, and gloom.

You share several transcendental truths in the op. Imagine a world where all of mankind truly understands the delicate nature of this interconnected reality. Self wouldn't hurt Self.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RatoAstuto
reply to post by 11118

Yes, fear is bad, which is why we must overcome it when necessary, but I think your ideas are a bit naive. There are indeed enemies in life, friend. The people who facilitate and propagate unnecessary wars are enemies, for they manipulate their fellow men for their own ends. Also, people, who take enjoyment in harming others are obviously enemies to most everyone. A serial killer, or a viscous dictator, is not your brother.

I think you're wrapped up in the metaphysics and overlooking reality. Most of what you say is true, but broad generalizations are a slippery slope when you add belief, brother.

What is reality? Are you sure what you perceive as real is not illusion.

I overlook merely what is illusion.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The sooner you jump out of the illusion of reality, the easier this whole process becomes. There is no good reason for the strife we're currently experiencing but it must be done so that we can finally attain some semblance of intelligence, sentience. We must "fight" this out because these little monkeys must evolve! To do this easily would be like a pain-free childbirth. There are sooooo many reasons why that doesn't happen too often! lol! We want and love that baby but it's not so easy to allow your nether regions to stretch quite that much, right? There's some fear that things are going to be "wrong" afterward. And fear of the unknown is a good reason to hold onto even all the discomfort of that bloated last month, even for all eternity. LIFE WILL CHANGE and that's scary.

But keep your chins up, mates! Things will be fantastic. Let go. Flex. Stretch. We won't have to do this again for quite a while so things will be back in working order before you can turn around twice. Let this failed civilization crash now and let's move on. Things will be wonderful and we'll be better than ever.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Well said. Ive always said that everything is relative and a matter of perception. Most people are programmed to react and live their lives as we have been endoctrined. But then there are those of us that tend to investigate and analyze everything. Nothing is what it seems. Every action and event in your life is the result of a choice you made one day while you was standing in your crib. It is up to you to change a pattern that you are not fond of. Its your actions,

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

I'll contribute to this thread everything I have to say on the topic of "FEAR"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

The use of "Adonai" in this thread makes it a religious one.

That's all I have to say about this.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Actaully, if you read the thread, you calling it a religious thread is what is making it a "religious" thread... Funny, cause this thread has nothing to do with religion, but in fact incorporates many ideas that are spread by religions

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
This thread is copied from the site:
focusonrecovery.net, and bring 4th.org.

I was wondering if you're the owner of one, if not both, of those sites.

I just don't buy into all of the "channeling" websites. With all due respect, it's bull. And you know what,
you have to bring up religion when you speak of brothers and sisters because that statement leads us to believe we're all related somehow, whichever religion you believe in, they all say that phrase many times.

It's most prevalent with the Channelers who claim they receive messages from Aliens, or the Ascended Masters. In many upon many of their messages, they will say "brothers and sisters 'this'", and "brothers and sisters 'that.'"

The Bible warns us not to listen to both the Channeler and the one speaking through him/her, for they will deceive you. Even the Virgin Mary, in a few of her Apparition sites says that in the end of days there will be more and more people who Channel other spirits and that this practice goes against God. Do you know why? Because the Being who is giving "messages" always sounds like a God-like spirit

I do hope people will not listen to anything that is Channeled. Don't look at others for the answers "my brothers and sisters," no, look within yourselves for the answers! Here I say "brothers and sisters" in the correct fashion and terminology. I say it because we are all Children of the One True God that is within and doesn't need to be Channeled, and Spiritually, we are all Brothers and Sisters. Remember, God is already within us. Anything that needs to be Channeled is trying to get into, and GAIN access to your within -your temple. Remember that.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Greed drove the fear and now all that is left is revenge. Fear of the revenge now drives the masses. This fear is somewhat justified and the previous fears were lies.
edit on 3-4-2012 by earthdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
This thread is copied from the site:
focusonrecovery.net, and bring 4th.org.

I was wondering if you're the owner of one, if not both, of those sites.

I just don't buy into all of the "channeling" websites. With all due respect, it's bull. And you know what,
you have to bring up religion when you speak of brothers and sisters because that statement leads us to believe we're all related somehow, whichever religion you believe in, they all say that phrase many times.

It's most prevalent with the Channelers who claim they receive messages from Aliens, or the Ascended Masters. In many upon many of their messages, they will say "brothers and sisters 'this'", and "brothers and sisters 'that.'"

The Bible warns us not to listen to both the Channeler and the one speaking through him/her, for they will deceive you. Even the Virgin Mary, in a few of her Apparition sites says that in the end of days there will be more and more people who Channel other spirits and that this practice goes against God. Do you know why? Because the Being who is giving "messages" always sounds like a God-like spirit

I do hope people will not listen to anything that is Channeled. Don't look at others for the answers "my brothers and sisters," no, look within yourselves for the answers! Here I say "brothers and sisters" in the correct fashion and terminology. I say it because we are all Children of the One True God that is within and doesn't need to be Channeled, and Spiritually, we are all Brothers and Sisters. Remember, God is already within us. Anything that needs to be Channeled is trying to get into, and GAIN access to your within -your temple. Remember that.

This thread was not copied from any one site. I have posted on Bring4th.org but there is no exact replica of the Original Post on that site.

All religion has a core of truth but it's drowning in a sea of perversions. Look towards your heart and feel with your intuition for the deeper truths. In many religious dogmas there is truth and then there is "Fear this!" and "Fear that!". Yet, there is no reason to fear anything for nothing can really destroy you, end you, or even 'damn' you to hell for eternity - this is all created for control.

To say brothers and sisters is to speak with the understanding of the unity which is all things. I do not follow any religious dogma nor am I affiliated with any religious dogma.

You also said "Because the Being who is giving "messages" always sounds like a God-like spirit." I find this humorous because we are all the Creator so in truth all things are the spirit of the Creator.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I love you! When I look into the mirror...I see me...yet I also see you! You are my reflection...

Haters will hater...Liars will lie...that is their reflection...Reflection is the Word....just do it!.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Thank you for this thread. Nice to see something bright, and I couldn't agree with you more. Also...I immediately thought of the Dune quote...but I see someone got to it before I did lol. Beautiful words, and much love.

new topics

top topics

join