It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is THIS The Reason for Massive Wave Of Banker Resignations?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
DAVID WILCOCK with DRAKE Interview 29 March 2012:

Related article: DIVINE INTERVENTION: Section I -- Defeating Financial Tyranny | Written by David Wilcock Wednesday, 28 March 2012

A highly secretive, highly coordinated operation -- working for the good of humanity -- is about to make its move.
The Pentagon "good guys" are now in full political and logistical cooperation with a remarkable 134-nation alliance -- to bring the perpetrators to justice and free our planet.

Is this really "for good" or is it a means to an end - like "The Hunger Games" dystopia?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
All I know is that humanity doesn't need anymore secrets. If someone is working on our behalf then we should have a say in it. If you have power to topple TPTB then just come out with it so everything is in the light. Let us make our own choices and decisions.

I'm sick of people making choices for us. That's why we're in the mess we're in.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I don't want to be a naysayer but i really don't have 3 hours to listen to a interview. I read the link you added and it seems to be all over the place. I cannot seem to make the leap from A secret cabal out to disembowel the Illuminati due to "Alien or Angelic" intervention to all these bankers quitting their jobs. Maybe I missed something in translation but perhaps you could clue me, and the rest of us, in?

edit on 2-4-2012 by redbarron626 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I listened to this interview in another thread and although I wish it will happen I just don't buy it because if true why tell anyone? also why go public with a guy like Wilcox and Iam sorry but he expects the army guys to help out? nah they will go with the people paying their wage.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
yea, maybe I'm reading too much into it. Though it does seem to extend the 10,000 arrest and the Anonymous "final message". Here's that, (only 8 minutes):

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Go away monkey boy...the Military have wives and children in the civilian world too...they have moms and dads, brothers and little sisters whom you better not mess with......
They are the people and they come from the people and they will be our brothers far more likely than our enemies.....
They all swore the oath and it is binding on the vast majority im positive....in fact if the army gets used against the people there is a good chance that would be the end of goverment control as they asll would go home to take care of their families like the ret of us....and theyd probly bring their weapons with too....

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Why tell people? So people like us who are aware the world is in a bad place dont just bunker down.

One must always have hope. His words dont encourage apathy so thats always good. And mainly had positive things to say.

link   
David mentioning his "very, very senior, top insiders," is a little obnoxious; stroking of the epeen is never something enjoyable to witness. Still, this does sound interesting. I'm not very far through it yet.

link   

Originally posted by stirling
Go away monkey boy...the Military have wives and children in the civilian world too...they have moms and dads, brothers and little sisters whom you better not mess with......
They are the people and they come from the people and they will be our brothers far more likely than our enemies.....
They all swore the oath and it is binding on the vast majority im positive....in fact if the army gets used against the people there is a good chance that would be the end of goverment control as they asll would go home to take care of their families like the ret of us....and theyd probly bring their weapons with too....

Which gives this whole thing a whole lota credibility - thanks to Chairman MaO'bama singing the NDAA. We've come a long way since Kings and Chronicles via the Declaration of Independence, inalienable rights, and constitutional freedoms. Those freedoms are necessary to express faith separate from government compliance, unless directly pointing out the emperor has no clothes and its because of your faith you're shouting it regardless if it will cost your life.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Hey I hope so I really do but if this stuff does go down the average grunt is going to have to choose and whats being said is basically a bloodless coo and they say civ's will not be targeted etc so unless they have every general on their side they are going to have people barking orders like arrest/kill these guys because they are trying to overthrow the government.
Your telling me that they will all see sense and join the coo?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

Yeah but how many people have heard it? why not use a media outlet that will make sure everyone hears it? and not someone who some people dislike for being a bit of a BSer?

Like I said I hope it will come about I just don't want to be disappointed again.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by stirling

Hey I hope so I really do but if this stuff does go down the average grunt is going to have to choose and whats being said is basically a bloodless coo and they say civ's will not be targeted etc so unless they have every general on their side they are going to have people barking orders like arrest/kill these guys because they are trying to overthrow the government.
Your telling me that they will all see sense and join the coo?

I don't see anyone telling you that. Rather, that the oathkeepers are pissed. Meanwhile the banks and Obama are taking more and more authority, printing more and more money, and is there really any gold left in ft knox? What about those strange noises under the towns? Are the fear-masters digging their tunnels?

And funny watching the commercials on TV. Like the commercials on TV... lol, TD Ameritrades is sure using the symbology. It reminds me of the Amero thing... funny Mao met with Ca and Mx today too.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
already been posted thowww.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Yeah and I hope it is posted again because more people need to know about this.

Back to OP if this happens what would happen to the rest of us? they said they can go after the bad guys anywhere on earth..really? Its OK getting rid of these bad guys but the rest of us will still have to put up with them.
Hhhhm but hopefully if this goes well we can take your lead and do the same.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I'm excited for Civil War. Also, Anonymous is CIA. CIA has been planning overthrow of government since 1979. We are closing in on arresting all the criminals in the government. White Dragon Society ninjas for the win.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
already been posted thowww.abovetopsecret.com...

I posted the anon vid there but didn't connect it to this drake interview post with Wilcock.

That was in the "New World Order" forum... my impression was it was a more global thing, which perhaps could be related. I didn't see the Drake-Wilcock video there and actually didn't connect the ideas when making the post. Maybe there's been too much fluoride put into my fracking bathwater.

If the mods join or move or kill the thread I'd undertsand, or if not - let's keep going!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Well i must admit that i find some of Wilcocks work is pretty interesting (e.g. research on pinealgland / conciousness / sourcefield / DNA), even if i don't believe all the stuff that's supposed to be "imminent"
(like his "imminent" ET disclosure in the past) . Same goes for Fulford and his 200Million Ninja Army that will save the world from the cabal and end the tyranny, poverty and so on.
3 hours is a lot of time for the whole interview to watch, so to sum up the content here is what i found:
freedomreigns.us...
We will se what will happen, if anything

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by WordsAreAvenues

Secrets are a burdon to carry. That's why we share them with others.

I can think of several reasons why banksters should be brought down and I'm happy if they just withered away into oblivion.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Which media outlet is this? one of the corporate propaganda mainstream media companies? lol...

I know what ya mean. We need some patriots to .... "Liberate" CNN and FOX news and force them to broadcast it. maybe with the joint chiefs to add some flare.

Allegedly something like this will occur soon.

One things for sure. Whether all these claims are true or not we NEED them to be legit or humanity is screwed. Either we fix this broken society or its the movie "Equilibrium" for planet Earth :/
edit on 3-4-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I listened and watched the whole video, it was very refreshing to hear someone like Drake, this wasn't the usual BS video with some crappy music.

I hope this happens soon, because we can't go on the way we have been, I really liked the part about bringing out all of the technology that has been held back for so long, even before I found ATS, I always had the idea that us humans should have been a lot further along then we are now.

I also liked the reference that was made to the Star Trek technology, the food replicator and the transporter, imagine a world with the use of just those two things, not to mention whatever else has or can be possible.

Peace everybody

top topics

join