It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phoenix Reborn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I keep my dream journals in a poetry fashion(meaning one line after another describing short bits) because it's easiest for me to write when I first wake up. Most of the time I start with notes in a poetry fashion and then piece it together to write the description.

The example below is my entry about a dream I had which I was unable to piece together so all I have is the poem I wrote upon waking up.

I had a dream I knew the truth
I had a dream but I have no proof
I saw an eye that could see anything
I saw the desire to know everything

I had a dream we had no fears
I had a dream and I awoke in tears
I saw an entity and it was a wave
I saw it and knowledge is what it gave

I had a dream where I knew me
I had a dream and I knew I could be free
I saw the truth through everything outside
I saw the truth through everything inside

I had a dream and I realized the many and the one
I had a dream and I realized the pun
I saw an atom and I saw the solar system
I saw the ancients and I realized their wisdom

I had a dream made of gold
I had a dream of the old
I saw the food of the past
I saw that knowledge was meant to last

Realize there is no time
Realize there is no mine
Realize there is more than you
Realize from your heart and be true

The material dominates this place
It supersedes the person and the face
We live to get more things
The end result is being wrapped in strings

Break free and fly against the forlorn
Rise like the phoenix and be reborn
Don't allow the chains to bind
There really is more to mankind

-Epirus

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
First, can I just say your method of dream journaling is awesome and wonderfully poetic.

I can fully relate to the imagery your dream evoked in you. Did you have a sense of peace or urgency upon awakening?

Thank you for sharing.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The Ben Ben Bird!

Great dream. With a good message.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by amarenell
First, can I just say your method of dream journaling is awesome and wonderfully poetic.

I can fully relate to the imagery your dream evoked in you. Did you have a sense of peace or urgency upon awakening?

Thank you for sharing.

Thank you! I for sure had a sense of peace. I wish I could explain it better for you.

I'll try to explain it more if I have the dream again and can piece the rest together.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

very beautiful,
when you read the passage do you see any pics?
when you recall your dream are you putting pics into words?

interesting
xploder

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Sounds like a powerful dream! I like the fact that the dream contains the phoenix...it may be the strongest signal in the dream outside the all seeing eye and realization of fractals(inside is outside).
-----------------------

A phoenix is a mythical bird with a colorful plumage and a tail of gold and scarlet (or purple, blue, and green according to some legends[weasel words]). It has a 500 to 1000 year life-cycle, near the end of which it builds itself a nest of twigs that then ignites; both nest and bird burn fiercely and are reduced to ashes, from which a new, young phoenix or phoenix egg arises, reborn anew to live again. The new phoenix is destined to live as long as its old self. In some stories, the new phoenix embalms the ashes of its old self in an egg made of myrrh and deposits it in the Egyptian city of Heliopolis (literally "sun-city" in Greek). It is said that the bird's cry is that of a beautiful song. The Phoenix's ability to be reborn from its own ashes implies that it is immortal, though in some stories the new Phoenix is merely the offspring of the older one. In very few stories they are able to change into people.
Phoenix - Wiki

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Debwe
Sounds like a powerful dream! I like the fact that the dream contains the phoenix...it may be the strongest signal in the dream outside the all seeing eye and realization of fractals(inside is outside).
-----------------------

A phoenix is a mythical bird with a colorful plumage and a tail of gold and scarlet (or purple, blue, and green according to some legends[weasel words]). It has a 500 to 1000 year life-cycle, near the end of which it builds itself a nest of twigs that then ignites; both nest and bird burn fiercely and are reduced to ashes, from which a new, young phoenix or phoenix egg arises, reborn anew to live again. The new phoenix is destined to live as long as its old self. In some stories, the new phoenix embalms the ashes of its old self in an egg made of myrrh and deposits it in the Egyptian city of Heliopolis (literally "sun-city" in Greek). It is said that the bird's cry is that of a beautiful song. The Phoenix's ability to be reborn from its own ashes implies that it is immortal, though in some stories the new Phoenix is merely the offspring of the older one. In very few stories they are able to change into people.
Phoenix - Wiki

Thanks! I feel like the whole dream was meant to be assembled rather than picking points of importance in order of rank. I'm not trying to disagree as I don't know if that's correct but it just felt that way.

top topics

join