It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End time dreams. Please come post and compare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
So before I have to go off to work I wanted to post this thread for everyone who has had an End time dream to post it. I want to compare the picture between everyones and see what they have in common.

Maybe everyone with these dreams have the same type of underlying issue going on in their life? Maybe anything. I would just really enjoy comparing them between each other.

Now I am no expert. I'm just a regular guy like you, I just decided to see what me and a group of other interested people could find.

Now for my end time dream I just had

It stated off with me and my younger brother (hes 9 right now) were riding in a helicopter. The doors of this helicopter were open so I was having to hold onto him to make sure he was safe, and we were flying over a large city. The bridges were destroyed, interstates, roads, buildings,you name it.. crumbled. All I can remember saying to him was.. "You should have seen this place before it began.."

After the helicopter crashed. I had to run from building to building with my brother and shooting people to survive (I would also have to take their guns.. Usually handguns with few round). Then I met a girl and the whole scenario changed lol. Sorry for letting it end with a happy ending but I'm just giving you the facts.

Thanks for posting

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The ultimate nightmare being there never is an end, trillions upon trillions more humans over countless thousands of years going through the trials and tribulations of normal life. You have no easy out. You have to deal with each and every day surrounded by reality.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tkwasny

Wow. That is more frightening to me than any end time scenario.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Pelvi

I recall a reoccurring dream I had when I was much younger. I don't recall much but I do remember searching a destroyed area looking for something with a group of people I did not recognize. It was really weird because I had it for several days, but that was 15 years ago now and it has gotten a little vague.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I had a dream once, recently, where I was at hotel/resort. I think it was at the beach, but all I can remember is that I was looking out of a window at a wide expansive plain like a beach or sand parking lot. I was with my girlfriend and friends looking out of the window when strange vessels started descending from the sky. I remember that they reminded me of the T4a Imperial shuttles from Star Wars only much larger and less wide at the bottom.

Even Stranger was the fact that they seemed COMPLETELY weightless. It was like they weren't even there. Like they were holograms.

I also remember looking to the right and seeing people being harassed further down the beach/whatever. It was definitely at strange dream, and as far as I can remember it is the most vivid dream I've had.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Recently,I had this dream about two full moons in the sky when I was out on a night hike with some friends,when we had pointed out the oddity and everyone had taken notice,it had exploded a brilliant white and I remember my friend remarking how it had "looked like a supernova" after he said that we were engulfed in the whiteness of the explosion.It was so massive I felt the heat from it,which was really peculiar for me as I had never felt anything in a dream before.After being engulfed from the light I had woken up.
A week later that same friend in the dream had mentioned that scientist were speculating about Betelgeuse going supernova soon,the coincidence caught me off guard ahaha.

I had this other dream long ago,dont remember everything too vividly,just remember being in the city or something "on an average day" and everyone looked up in the sky and the sky was "on fire",soon a panic arose and I remember staring up in awe,the way the "fire" was burning seemed more like some cosmic body entering Earths atmosphere soon to crash,then I remember an emergence of some weird spaceship type things flying around the chaos picking people up as if saving us,I remember being in one of the spaceship things and flying off as the world got crushed.And then I awoke.
This was long before ever stumbling upon "Planet X" and "Nibiru" and when having finally read up on it,seemed eerie when compared to a vivid dream I had lol.

Thats all,as far as Apocolypse dreams go..
But I also remember having this one where I swear I was dreaming the experience of a Japanese citizen in Tokyo when that 1st Earthquake had happened over there,only reason I say it seemed like it was another persons experience is cause I remember seeing the Japanese Kanji everywhere on businesses/bus stops/whatever else,and being in a car that was not mine in and even feeling like I was not myself but had never got the chance to glance in a mirror unfortunately.Also remember seeing some Earthquake videos preceding the dream on the News and some of the buildings that were shaking in the vid I felt like I remember seeing up close as if I was there.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by boot2theface

Doood those T4A Imperial shuttles were the alike to the "spacecrafts" I had seen in my dream ahaha
This could just be the subconcious taking images it sees in real life and applies it to the dream?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I am not going to call this an "End Time Dream". It is a dream that I have had hundreds of times over the years. I do not have any idea of what it could mean.
Here is the dream and it is always the same.

I am walking down a hallway of an old building. The building is made of brick. The hall way is about 12 feet wide. The floor is cover with off white tiles. The old 1 foot square tiles.They are broken and busted up in places and covered with old dead leaves and other stuff that has blown in the broken out windows that are on both sides of the hallway. This part of the hallway seems to connect two buildings. Now as I walk the hallway I come to what seems to be the second building. There is a double door. The left door is on the floor and the right door is just hanging by the top hinge. This section of the hall is a little dark. There are doors about ever 30 feet on both sides of the hall. . There are school type lockers along the walls. They are rusted up. Some of the lacker doors are missing or hanging by the hinges. The same is true for the room doors.Some doors are closed others are open and some are just hanging or on the floor. I walk past one room on the right that has no door that I can see. All the windows are busted out and it is hard to tell what is in the room as little light is coming in the windows as the opening is coved with Kudzu vines. I walk on. I then come to a room on the left that has an open door. I look in the room. It is just like the last room with broken windows and vines every where. Then something catches my attention. About 10 feet into the room I see a small light flashing under the vines. I go in to the room. I stand there for a minute without doing any thing. I then reach down and pull back the vines. It is a computer screen. In the middle of the screen in green flashing letters is "MAY 6, 2026 WEDNESDAY". At that point of the dream I wake up in a cold sweat shaking like a leaf scared as hell and I do not know why. Now I have been having this dream on and off since I was 10. It was not until years later that I even seen a computer or knew what one looked like. It was not until years later that I learned that May 6 2026 is in fact on a Wednesday. I do not have a clue what this dream means. It has to mean something to me if not anyone else. Most people are afraid of a place or thing. I am afraid of a date that I may not even live to see.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Hi, I skimmed over this in my first or second ever post.
Approx. 2 yrs ago I had a series of dreams I called my 1 in 10 dreams because 90% of all people had died suddenly. The dreams occurred over about 9 (?) nights in the space of a few months. They seemed to follow a loose chronological order, ie. the first dream was like an intro. I remember (in the dream) waking late for work and as I prepared to leave in a panic I noticed the eerie quiet, broken only by the sound of masses of crows.
Upon leaving the house, I discovered the reason for this. Dozens of corpses scattered around my neighbourhood, some in cars, some on driveways or in doorways. You get the picture. I was the only human alive (or so the thought went through my head).
As the series of dreams went on it became apparent that some type of disease or contagion had taken everyone and I was mysteriously spared. But early on in the dreams was a very real sense of paranoia regarding germs and infection. This rapidly passed and in subsequent dreams I found myself "visiting" loved ones and cremating them.
Another thing of note was that almost all the survivors I encountered went out of their way to avoid contact with me. To the extent that one whole dream consisted of me chasing a middle aged man, just to see if he had any information about what had actually occurred. I never did catch him, he disappeared in a fruit and vegetable distribution centre amongst the trucks and rotting produce...
These dreams were amongst the most vivid I can ever recall, the sights, sounds and smells...I even remember the taste of stale water I drank out of a rusty open car boot. Upon waking I always felt completely drained as if I had actually endured the dream in real life. They were horrible and traumatic and to this day I am at a complete loss as to why I had them and what, if anything influenced them.
Thanks for reading.
Silver

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtOfTrance

You say it seemed as if the T4a type ships were there saving people? I had never thought about that. I do very vividly remember there being other forces that were harassing people a few rooms down from ours. I remember having a strong sense of foreboding about those individuals.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I have had 2 "end of the world" dreams. The first I had years ago, and I can't really remember exactly when and the entire dream is a loss to me but I do remember a couple of things. The second was last summer, and boy was it interesting.

FIRST DREAM: The little bit I can remember is that I am in a car with my exboyfriend (we still talk - good friends now) in front on his house. We are panicked, both of us yelling and scared. He says something about his little sister. The whole time this is happening I am staring at him. After he says something about his sister I say "WE HAVE TO GO NOW!" and I avert my gaze out the window. His entire apartment building is on fire. I look around. Everything is on fire. There are red "balls" or "orbs" in the sky. ( I don't know if what they were) We leave. That's all I can really remember. The funny part about this is I didn't tell him about it until two months ago. He's always been one to say "stop with your conspiracy sh*t I don't want to hear it". When I told him he actually listened, which was a first. And then the really shocking part happened. He told me he'd always felt that this generation (We're both in our mid-twenties) was the last generation. Struck me as odd that such a non-believer had such a deep seeded feeling I've had.

SECOND DREAM: I am working in Manhattan at my job. It's my job, but it's not my job.. as in all the same people are there but the building/layout is different. -This next part may be mildly inappropriate to some.. but it was a part of the dream
- I am in the "back room" having some "lesbian action"
.. a coworker comes in and says something happened. We go to the office and everyones panicked. I tell my friend it's going to be a mission getting back to Jersey. Next thing I know I am in NJ. There are military everywhere. Now I'm on my block, walking to my house. There's a huge storm, it's raining and the wind is blowing so hard. There is flooding but it is minor at this point. I am walking to my house, but I walk past it.I remember vividly thinking in my head (in the dream) "hey you're passing your house" but I keep going. 10-20 house down I go up the steps and open the door. My mother and daughter are there, there are supplies everywhere. It's not my house, but there is no one but my family in it. The military is still present outside (somewhere). I don't "see" them but I can feel them. The flooding is far worse by then. I remember sanding the front door. (I think it's key to note I live in a elevated area, flooding like this should NEVER be a concern) Then I woke up.

That's all I got. Sorry about the mildly xxx stuff. But hey, no one ever dies and says "damn I wish I wouldn't have $#@!ed so much.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Well so far we all have completely different end time dreams (meaning noticing different things like from bridges, space ships, white balls of light, to military). So I am having a lot harder time putting it together considering we all see different things o.o

See my idea was to see what things we all seen. So maybe we could figure out if were going through the same thing in life or same struggle.

Then I was going to build from there.. But I really need more people xD

Thanks people who did post ^^

If you guys wouldn't mind sticking around and maybe we can get more people

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
My end of times dream wasn't supernatural in any way other than the possibility that it may be prophetic, and it may not even seem like an end of times dream per se, but I feel it could be applicable. I live in Sudbury, ON and we are residents of a huge crater that is mined for nickle, copper and now some precious metals from the platinum group. Anyway, I say this because I want you to understand the large hills that are black slag rock that exist all over the city and surrounding area. Geographically we are over 3500 square kilometers and much of the land is either lakes or this rock outcropping. About 10 years ago I had the most vivid dream of my life. (One of only three such vivid dreams in almost 40 years) In this dream I was hiding among the rock hills, looking for crevices and holes to crawl into. I can remember the sun, the cloud cover, the smoke in the air. People from my entire life, some who had never been to Sudbury, were appearing in and out of the landscape. I was trying find a safe spot for my family. Looking down I could see military crawling all over the place and they were starting to ascend this rock outcrop hill I was on. I had found a small crevice and was trying to get my family to settle into it when the military personnel came over the top from the backside of this hill. They carried machine guns and wore uniforms with the Red Star of China embossed upon them. As soon as I saw them I 'remembered' the entire global story of China coming to power and invading North America through Canada. It was global and it was domination.

No time clues, no chronological hints, just palpable fear that I went though to my entire being. I awoke from this dream feeling so strongly about the events it was as if I had lived them yesterday.

End of times? If China ever decides to bring it's huge resources to bear on the world, i for one, don't think it is a stretch to think they could dominate. They have influence in the most populous nation's outside their own and have resources to support their actions. Anyway, not a thread for debating that idea.

Peace.

new topics

top topics

join