It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think Ed Dames was right about the Killshot and one of the last events being a Nuclear event

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I'm very worried at this point...remote viewing works and is accurate. The events happening right now with North Korea are a lead up to the kill shot, conveniently this whole mess with NK is missing from the news as NK is really painted into a corner with the UN sanctions,and food crisis. This is the worst the situation has been with NK and we are not hearing a thing about it on conventional news.
I own the kill shot DVD and never considered it far fetched, there has been too much building of below earth enclosures on a hurry up offence style pace to consider this a coincidence. Luckily I live in a survivable area of the world but I'm not to sure I want to live after this thing hits to witness the breakdown of human civilization was never on my plate and I'm not a young man any more.
People choose to write his prediction off out of sheer fear..but unfortunately I think this will happen and soon...I will also try and view this myself.
edit on 21-10-2014 by parker because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join