There are some coincidences.
From this site.
1. The U.S. Space Shuttle launched its last mission in mid-2011. At that time, NASA entirely abanded its government-funded manned spaceflight program.
Given the investment that the U.S. has made in launching humans into space since the 1960s, this is odd, especially since private efforts to launch
humans into space are years away, and currently unproven. It is as if the government does not anticipate being able to launch humans into space in the
near future for reasons not currently stated.
2. The Svalbard Global Seed Vault was sealed in 2011. This seed bank will allow the world to restart agriculture given a global catastrophe. The
United Nations formally inspected the facility, which might seem odd for a Norwegian project. The timing of this project seems like a strange
3. U.S. and global debt. It is as if various governments are not expecting to have to pay back their debts, perhaps anticipating a global economic
reset due to reasons not currently stated.
4. The devaluing of the U.S. dollar seems to be a trend that will stay. Moody, Standard and Poor, and Fitch have announced that they may be devaluing
the rating of U.S. Treasury bonds (see NY Times article, 15 March 2010, as well as the editorial on 20 March 2010), and there have been discussions
within the United Nations of the International Monetary Fund phasing out its dependency on the U.S. dollar. The governments seem to be acting as if
the U.S. dollar will be replaced as the global currency.
5. Digging, digging is everywhere. The U.S. has no nuclear enemies, yet it is digging huge underground facilities in inhospitable regions difficult
for the masses to reach. Why? On the other hand, the Chinese tend to think collectively, and China is digging extraordinary subway complexes under
most of its major cities in a crash program that seems odd in terms of timing and scope. See, for example, the NY Times article by Keith Bradsher, 27
March 2009. Subways are, of course, conveniently located underground tunnels, and such tunnels could house millions of people in an emergency. Russia
announced in 2011 that it is adding 5,000 new nuclear bomb shelters in Moscow, enabling it to protect all of Moscow’s residents. The program is to
be rushed so that it is finished in 2012. Why? Russia has no nuclear enemies. Russia’s new subway systems have also been place deeper than needed so
that they can be used as deep emergency shelters. Again, why? Why all these preparations, and why the rush?
6. NASA is now predicting that the Sun may generate unprecedented solar storms for a lengthy period in 2012-13. We cannot accurately predict Earth’s
normal weather a week in advance, and it is by no means clear how NASA can do this with respect unprecedented weather on the Sun years in advance.
They are saying that we are more dependent on vulnerable computer technology now. But we had similar dependencies in 2001 and 1990 when previous
11-year solar cycles hit. What is different about the current cycle? Some might suggest that NASA is acting as if it has some extra information that
is not currently stated.