It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The old "Paul is dead" conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Not to beat a dead horse, but my brother showed me a video on netflix today. Allegedly George Harrison recorded the story of how it happened, including all of the alleged hints in the albums after it happened in 1966. I tend to be a bit skeptical about that one, but he mentioned how they called the look-alike "Faul" for "fake Paul", then it showed several interview with Harrison where he calls him "Faul" several times. The documentary also points out different scars and things about Mccartney's appearance after 1966, showing evidence of plastic surgery to the look-alike (it says his name in the video, i just can't remember it). Some of the stuff is slightly far-fetched, but most is pretty believeable, even explaining all the reverse messages and John lennon's divorce from his first wife, along with Paul Mccartney's divorce from his first wife, and marriage to Linda. Also it Explains why Paul started playing Right-Handed after the Beatles split. It's a pretty interesting video. It's called "Paul Really is Dead" and it's on netflix as one of their "Watch it now" choices.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dave_welch

Someone on ATS pointed me at this video. The evidence and clues do seem quite compelling and I found it a most interesting watch.

ETA I should add there is at least one good thread here on ATS dealing with this subject. I never realised that PID stood for Paul Is Dead or that the rumours have been around so long but then the Beatles was not my generation. My Dad had a record or two of theirs which I listened to as a kid. I loved Yellow Submarine too.

edit on 2/4/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Here is the video you posted about on youtube, gonna watch it and see

edit on 2-4-2012 by tehdouglas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I've looked into this quite a bit. Some of the photographic comparisons are disturbing, if not convincing. Photographs can be manipulated. Also, I would think someone would have said more publicly by now. Pictures of Paul (Faul?) really do seem to change after '66, so I will keep exploring this. I really think that this conspiricy theory isn't quite dead, whether Paul is or not!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I'm more than halfway through the 2nd video on this thread (I'd already watched the one I posted) and all I can say is...you couldn't make this stuff up if you tried.
Paul Is Dead. William Campbell is not.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dave_welch

I was really into this in 1979 and did a lot of research about it. Supposedly, voice patterns from pre 1966 don't match those from post 1966 and Paul McCartney wouldn't allow comparisons of his fingerprints. I haven't thought about this for a long time, but my point of view is kind of like, oh well, most of the Beatle's stuff was done with the 'fake' Paul so WTF?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tehdouglas

After watching a little of that video:

That is the stupidest video I've ever seen! It can't have been a serious attempt at shedding light on this situation. You just can't take it seriously, I mean, really, there was some evidence that Paul might actually have died in an accident in 1966 but this video just throws it all out the window.

Come on, was that really supposed to be George Harrison talking??? That's what it made it sound like from the claims. You just can't take any of it seriously... It makes me think from the level of production that somebody had a great interest in putting this thing out there. It's obviously a well produced video, and someone spent money on it, but who???
edit on 4/2/2012 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

I don't think it his voice because that would probably sound different via a dictaphone, unless he recorded it on studio equipment and then transferred it to those small tapes but I am not a sound engineer. I can't imagine anyone knowing enough about their lyrics, feelings and history though. Hope it helps. It just confirmed it for me though. It has long been suggested that the killer of Lennon was a MK-Ultra type peron.

"Satan told me to kill Lennon" was his statement. Satan could easily be the devil handler that tortured someone. It's not like they are going to give you their real name, now is it?

They mention the MI5 guy as being Moxwell but as a Liverpudlian accent is not that familiar to me, it could be Maxwell, Mackswell, Mackwell or some other combination. Maxwell Knight does come up in google though.
Worked for MI5. Mmhmm!

ETA As for take it seriously, maybe you should watch it all before making such a statement. Just a thought.
edit on 2/4/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

What I'm talking about is voice pattern analysis. Everyone has a unique voice pattern, just like fingerprints. Someone, I don't remember the details now, it was long, long before internet was around, did a voice pattern comparison between pre 1966 and post 1966 Paul McCartney's voice and they didn't match.

I agree that John Lennon was probably offed. It was because he was coming back into the limelight again. As long as he was quietly minding his own business they left him alone. You know about the extensive FBI files on him don't you?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

Sure, anti-war agitator with a big mouth but I guess the FBI had plenty of people they were keeping an eye on back then and today. Can't have people interfering with the profitable war machine and all its connections.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
i also didn't think that was actually George Harrison's voice, and I found it rather strange that they didn't play any excerpts from the original tape, and they never explained why. However it does make some pretty good points, and if you listen in the telivision interviews with Harrison, he calls Mccartney "Faul" instead of Paul, in fact, he never says Paul...

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
paul is dead.....this video just proved it to me. # is crazy cause i grew up listening to the beatles because my parents listen to classic rock...the beatles were always my favorite too. a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dave_welch

We've had so, so many "faul" threads on ATS.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join