It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finding shows the moon comes only from earth, not giant collision

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

Finally found a recent thread about this subject. I study the lunar surface by reversing the moon surface and overlaying it onto the Earth surface. I try not to worry about where the Moon comes from, because I have enough to worry about, because of what it has done since it's been here. If you do these overlays you will see what I mean. I swear this is the biggest coverup on the planet, how we don't already know this is beyond me. NASA absolutely knows that the Moon hits the Earth, or has hit the Earth, many times. I have been studying this for 2 years, working on it nearly everyday. I can guarantee that if the Google Earth maps are correct, then the Moon has beat the crap out of the Earth, every continent on Earth has been hit numerous times, and every side of the Moon has hit the Earth. Spend some time looking at this, you won't be sorry!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Some of the most common minerals at the surface of the Earth are rare or have never been found in lunar samples. These include quartz, calcite, magnetite, hematite, micas, amphiboles, and most sulfide minerals. Many terrestrial minerals contain water as part of their crystal structure. Micas and amphiboles are common examples. Hydrous (water containing) minerals have not been found on the Moon. The simplicity of lunar mineralogy often makes it very easy to say with great confidence "This is not a moon rock." A rock that contains quartz, calcite, or mica as a primary mineral is not from the Moon.

How Do We Know That It’s a Rock From the Moon?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoonTruth
reply to post by isyeye

I can guarantee that if the Google Earth maps are correct...

This my friend is where you went wrong.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoonTruth
reply to post by isyeye

Finally found a recent thread about this subject. I study the lunar surface by reversing the moon surface and overlaying it onto the Earth surface. I try not to worry about where the Moon comes from, because I have enough to worry about, because of what it has done since it's been here. If you do these overlays you will see what I mean. I swear this is the biggest coverup on the planet, how we don't already know this is beyond me. NASA absolutely knows that the Moon hits the Earth, or has hit the Earth, many times. I have been studying this for 2 years, working on it nearly everyday. I can guarantee that if the Google Earth maps are correct, then the Moon has beat the crap out of the Earth, every continent on Earth has been hit numerous times, and every side of the Moon has hit the Earth. Spend some time looking at this, you won't be sorry!

Uhmmmmmmm.........are you talking about the Moon itself? I mean the WHOLE moon is doing this? Or are you talking about moon ejecta from meteor strikes of the moon's surface, being blasted out and falling on the Earth?

Reason I ask is because of this simple physic equation right here:

KE = (m * v^2)/2

Where:

KE = Kinetic Energy
m = mass (the Moon's mass)
v = velocity (velocity of the moon in meters per second)

The Moon's mass is 7.3477 × 10^22 kg, or 73,477,000,000,000,000,000,000 kilograms
It's orbital velocity is 1,023 meters per second (just over 1 kilometer per second).

Soooooo. Doing the math, means that:

KE = 38.4479056665 x 10^27 (or 38,447,905,666,500,000,000,000,000,000) Joules of energy.

That's actually MORE energy than our sun puts out in 1 HOUR. Only the Earth would be getting all of this energy in an instant!

It would completely destroy the moon, and would turn the entire surface of the Earth molten rock. There would be NO record of this on the Earth's surface. None at all, the event itself would erase such an impact.

Links for the moon statistics:

Moon

Orbit of the Moon

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join