It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the best on ATS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ek Bharatiya

Slayer doesn't have to beg for stars and flags!
He gets stars and flags for writing great threads
and thoughtful posts.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

I think mamabeth is one of the best on ATS, in terms of being a person with a good heart. I've seen you offer reassurance and kindless to other posters more than once, and been impressed with that.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I don't trust the WATS Top 50 member list because one of the top member there used to ask his friends to star his posts through private messages and was exposed..yes I am talking about Slayer69, strange though he was not banned for it.

I don't buy this for a minute! I have found Slayer to be a straight arrow since I've been here. We don't have much contact, but I appreciate and keep up with some of his threads along with several other members. Some new, some old.

On-topic: There's no way I could name 1 favorite. I have several. But Slayer is among them.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
My all time favourite poster was internos, I was very saddened when I heard he was banned. I've been on these forums for some time now so I've seen people come and go all the time. I like having someone like Phage around. IgnoreTheFacts was very fun to read and it was my only "friend" here, unfortunately he left the forum apparently. Anyway, there are lots of great posters here, I don't think it would be fair to pick just one.
edit on 1-5-2012 by Radiobuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I'm late to the party, but I really enjoy reading Rising Against's threads the best. It's always a history lesson for me and he does a great job including all the details. Slayer always has my attention in the Ancient & Lost threads. Both of these guys spend more time researching and composing their posts than most members. Also in my opinion, two of the most respectful members as well. Those are the thread creators that stand out.

I think Phage is an awesome character. He's so polar for me. I'm either completely on board with his debunk or shaking my head in frustration because I know it can't be dust on the lens AGAIN.

Beezzer always makes me laugh, as does Boncho. Jude11 brings awesome topics for discussion and is also extremely respectful.

There are a ton more, but those are the standouts for me.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join