It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the best on ATS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jlafleur02

"I usually have nothing to add so yes I am one of the 85%."

me too but i find it a little discering to post on the topics i like, as if i will let all others who liek the topic down.

ask the animals is probably my favorite, but loam is also a good one.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I love Phage, Destinyone, elevenaugust, soficrow, Nicolas Flamel, loam, intrepid, Biliverden, just to name a few. Also all the posters on Mood Music, Post a Funny Pic, I'm Bored, Funny ATS Quotes and The things that make you go hmmm! I know I am leaving some out. There are a plethora of smart, funny, thoughtful people on ATS, I enjoy reading what almost everyone has to say.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I would say Protoplasmic Traveller (banned now), Rising Against, Benevolent Heretic, Benevolent Heretic and Schrodingers dog.

I don't trust the WATS Top 50 member list because one of the top member there used to ask his friends to star his posts through private messages and was exposed..yes I am talking about Slayer69, strange though he was not banned for it.
edit on 4-4-2012 by Ek Bharatiya because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

edit on 4/4/2012 by silent thunder because: Meh. Never mind. Carry on. These aren't the droids you are looking for.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
Im fairly new here and was surprised to already be receiving private messages with comments, introductions, small talk, etc

i don't have any faves but glad to be makin some ATS 'friends' already

look forward to the years ahead on here!

Well at least your making friends, I appear to have made enemies, I am sure if there was a who do you dislike the most my name would come up! hahaha

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ek Bharatiya

I don't trust the WATS Top 50 member list because one of the top member there used to ask his friends to star his posts through private messages and was exposed..yes I am talking about Slayer69, strange though he was not banned for it.

What???

How did you come by this information???

I find it hard to believe...so if you don't mind sharing...I would love to see some proof of this!

Maybe I missed a thread about it somewhere...if thats the case...please provide a link!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ek Bharatiya

Don't know about that. I've been friends with Slayer since we both joined in 2008, and while he (like others) occasionally sends me heads up on threads he's posted, he's never once asked me to star or flag him. Nor has any other poster.

Got any proof for yer alligations, bub?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The best on ATS? There are so many great members. Members who post great threads, members who have well thought out, level headed responses. Members who never lose their cool, no matter how harsh and ridiculous the response might be. We've got incredible staff so picking one is very difficult but, if I had to do it, gun to my head scenario, I'd say the best on ATS is, hands down, without a doubt.........drumroll please.......

Joe

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
The best on ATS? There are so many great members. Members who post great threads, members who have well thought out, level headed responses. Members who never lose their cool, no matter how harsh and ridiculous the response might be. We've got incredible staff so picking one is very difficult but, if I had to do it, gun to my head scenario, I'd say the best on ATS is, hands down, without a doubt.........drumroll please.......

Joe

Who is Joe?

Should I know Joe...or is this an insider thing?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

As already been asked
edit on 4-4-2012 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Joe Mama

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
Joe Mama

Cute...

Brilliant post...thanks!

Now we know who Joe is!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv
Cute...

Brilliant post...thanks!

Now we know who Joe is!

The plot thickens...

edit on 4/4/2012 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Thicker...and thicker...and thicker...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I'm a mama but my name's not Joe

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ek Bharatiya
I would say Protoplasmic Traveller (banned now), Rising Against, Benevolent Heretic, Benevolent Heretic and Schrodingers dog.

So, you throw up Proto's name as one of your favorites and remind us that he is banned. Then you mention that one of his biggest rivals (at the time) is asking for stars and should be banned..?

Pretty sloppy in how you hide your agenda...and BTW - get over it.

And, where's the proof guy, otherwise you're just talking out your ass...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

Yes it was posted on thread around a year or two ago..maybe more (but around that time I think). I will have to find it in history if it's not been removed by anyone. Another member who was involved also accepted on the thread. I read it long long ago.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Yes it was Protoplasmic Traveler who brought this to light on one of the threads they were debating on. It's a very old thread as I said earlier like a year or two old I am not sure if I can find it or if it's removed, I will try to find it.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ek Bharatiya

Yes it was posted on thread around a year or two ago..maybe more (but around that time I think). I will have to find it in history if it's not been removed by anyone. Another member who was involved also accepted on the thread. I read it long long ago.

Yes...please do find it...if it exists...otherwise I am not believing it at all!

There is just no way...why would someone with his credentials on this site...ask for stars?

Doesn't make sense!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I have tried searching for it but unable so far. Although I have found a thread in which Protoplasmic Traveler was trying to raise this and similar issue after this incident happened. That incident was around this time (March 2010)..here is the thread:

Forum Gang Activity On the Rise on Ats?

This thread was made immediately after that incident, so now all one has to do is find that thread where all that took place.

Edit: There is no history in the thread authors of 2010 under Posts section, so I'm unable to find that post at this point. If I have time sometime later I'll try to do it. As I said I was just reading the debate between both of them and remembered this incident because it was first of it's kind on ATS and how it was exposed. Apparently, someone who Slayer private messaged also came on that thread and agreed I think. That is why their names got stuck in my mind.

Edit-Edit: I also dont want this thread to derail from original topic so please let's continue on topic. Thank you.
edit on 4-4-2012 by Ek Bharatiya because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join