It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealing the Freemasons and the Jesuits of Today - Fiat Lux Upon the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
To understand the truth behind these two groups, you need to consult the Bible for the truth that Jesus revealed about Secret Societies. Once you see the symbols for what they are, you get it right away.

Simple concept number 1) There are some simple reasoning statements to show that the "Experts in the Law", the Money Changers and the Priests are all condemned by Christ for manipulating God's people. They are the "Builders" (Masons / architects) of the fruit of knowledge. The first concept is the fruit of knowledge itself and the Revelation from John that 666 (Carbon - 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons) is the Beast to overcome. The builders have tried, for centuries, to manipulate carbon into 616 (Philosopher's Stone). Immortality and power is the aspiration--to rise as Gods (Pride). This Pride is the mark of the beast. The image is technology.

Simple concept number 2) is the identify of the priests as associated with the Builders in the deception of mankind. Remember, the angles are the ones pulling the strings behind both the builders and the priests. Keep in mind, for both these sets of experts in the law, we see the same story. They are trying to build the temple that lives forever. This is why Jesus said, "Destroy this temple (His body) and he will raise it again on the 3rd day (Day of the Lord's vengeance on the Angles). Enoch made the prophecy of 70 generations (5055) years. A generation is the precession of the Earth divided by 360 degrees of the circle. This works out to be 72.222. Enoch was taken at around 950. That's 6000. Today.

-Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
-Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
-Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
-Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)

Simple concept number 3)

Matthew 16:18
18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter (Petros), and upon this rock (Petra) I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

The rock (Petros) that is movable is the Church of Rome. Peter denied Christ three times. Jesus said, "Get behind me Satan" to Peter. The movable rock needs to be rolled away (Destruction of Babylon) so that Christ can be revealed. The money changers tables have already been turned (16 Trillion Debt). This was the first act of Christ when entering the temple at passover. What is left? The large Foundation Stone (Missing Cap Stone) is Christ. The true Church was built on Him. The narrow path is between the exoteric dogma (manipulation of men by works and idols) of Rome and the esoteric corruption of the Builders (New Age Theosophy and false government of tyranny). Once you see the symbolism, you have the entire picture.

This is why Christ said this:

Acts 4:11

He is "'the stone you builders rejected, which has become the capstone.'

Simple concept number 4)

Matthew 16

23 Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”

In the parable of the one 153 fish (Measure of the Fish / vesica piscis / Unity vs. Multiplicity), Jesus asked Peter, "Do you love me?" He asked him three times. Each time, he said to feed my sheep. This is in reference to Jesus telling the Experts in the Law that the only sign they would get for belief in Him was the sign of Johan. This is a picture of the Savior in the belly of the fish for three days. Three days is three thousand years. For the last 2000 years, Jesus has asked Peter (Rome), "Do you love me?" Peter repents on the third time (Reign of Christ). This is the last 1000 years of peace when Peter the Roman (Last Pope 112) feeds Africa (The Sheep). Simple question. Are there earthquakes in Africa lately? Nope. The only land mass without them.

What of the Builders (Masons)? The Masons have tried to build the NWO. This is man's attempt to build a utopia apart form God. They have based their creation on Carbon (6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons). The manipulation of bio-mechanical life, DNA manipulation and the mass manipulation of of the Carbon units (Mankind / Slaves) has resulted in the demise of the Builders with the coming judgment of their backers (Fallen Angles).

Fiat Lux!

It's time to repent Peter. As for the Builders, you are kinsman with Christ. The Angles are not. You can repent. They cannot. What are you waiting for? Feed the sheep. Bear fruit toward repentance.

What did Elijah (John the Baptist) tell the experts about their baptism back into the light and the material world? Remember, baptism is the symbol for our immersion into reality and our raising to new life (evolution) from faith and humility. Love is the key to truth. What did Elijah tell them as he prepared the way for the water to be turned into a flood of 7 billion souls on earth to see Christ return?

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with[c] the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

Why?

"Woe to you experts in the law, because you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering." (Luke 11:52)

What is the key?

Faith, Hope and Love. God is real. Fiat Lux!

What did Elijah tell men to do? Repent and bear fruit. Feed the sheep.

As for the money changers (Federal Reserve). What are you doing with the money you have taken and then returned as debt to the people? You are thieves. What did the thieves do on the cross with Christ? One repented and one did not.

Matthew 24

36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f] but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

ONE IS TAKEN. THE OTHER LEFT. THE ONE WHO IS TAKEN IS TAKEN IN JUDGMENT BY THE ANGLES AND THROWN INTO THE ABYSS.

42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

YOU WILL NEVER SEE IT COMING.
45 “Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time? 46 It will be good for that servant whose master finds him doing so when he returns. 47 Truly I tell you, he will put him in charge of all his possessions. 48 But suppose that servant is wicked and says to himself, ‘My master is staying away a long time,’ 49 and he then begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards. 50 The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. 51 He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Fiat Lux

What is the difference between the Baker and the Cup Bearer?

The baker will bake in in the oven and die. The Cub Bearer will bear the cup of Christ to the end, even when Pharaoh rules the Earth during the 7 coming years of tribulation. Genesis 37 - the end of Genesis is a foretelling of our day and age. Joseph is Jesus. In chapter 40, we see the cup bearer and the baker pictured.

Listen to the Audio of Chapter 40

These two are archetypes of the two thieves. The two thieves are archetypes of the Experts that manipulate law for gain.

Fiat Lux

Later in Genesis, Joseph tells his brothers (Israel) who he is. They were blinded to the one they sold into slavery (Heart of the earth for 3 days / Jonah). Egypt is Earth. The Exodus is our salvation from Egypt and the system of corruption that enslaves the earth at present. Do you see it by the light? I say Fiat Lux!

Hit the audio link above and hear the whole story to the end. Deuteronomy is then our Hitchhikers Guide to our inheritance--the heavens.

Deuteronomy 4

19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the LORD your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. 20 But as for you, the LORD took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

Don't worship the ones who come from Heaven to corrupt mankind. Worship God only. Jesus is the name you use to call on God. Fiat Lux. Repent.

What will the 112th Pope do with all the money they have horded? Feed the sheep. Remember that Peter repented. Will Rome? This remains to be seen.

112 Peter the Roman, who will nourish the sheep in many tribulations; when they are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The end.

Revelation 1:7

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him; and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.

edit on 2-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Tragedy runs you down
Tragedy treasures those it crowns
Rolls on, Rolls off,
And leaves you with nothing.

Tragedy hunts you down
Tragedy measures as the shroud
Goes on, Goes off,
And leaves you with nothing at all...

To hold, to pride, to forfeit or rescue in sight
For one thing, for once...
For once you should open your eyes.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
woa l can't read anything more after the ‘’ The image is technology ‘’.
l think the big problem people seen not to understand is that they start their’s thoughts after reading a book that was wrote for more than 43 people just 1500 years ago, right around the corner.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist
Tragedy runs you down
Rolls on, Rolls off,

Tragedy hunts you down
Goes on, Goes off,

Great original poem. Can't find it on the internet. Here's a good answer.

The Pendulum of Life Swings

A seed is planted in a garden with care
Its fruit of expectations unknown
An invocation of Spirit to clothe
Something from nothing the goal

Mortal toil evokes the moving flow
Of swinging extremes to circle an end
With providence and patience a Gardener must tend
The Miracle of One from two

Like is to unlike
As right is to left
Blind wakes to new Light
As a vision obscured

The pendulum swings; must come to its end
Refinement and purpose revealed
The veil of choice leaves the first fruits behind
As one new creation transcends

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MightyWizard
woa l can't read anything more after the ‘’ The image is technology ‘’.
l think the big problem people seen not to understand is that they start their’s thoughts after reading a book that was wrote for more than 43 people just 1500 years ago, right around the corner.

What would the image of the beast be if it wasn't connected to the fruit of knowledge? The fruit is what man took in the beginning that caused the fall. The mark of mankind is carbon, the 6th element. It has 6 electrons, 6 protons and 6 neutrons.

Revelation 13

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e mark of mankind] That number is 666.

Technology, fossil fuel and man himself bears the mark of carbon. We are to overcome carbon. Would you agree that carbon has become a problem for mankind and the earth?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Tragedy runs you down
Rolls on, Rolls off,

Tragedy hunts you down
Goes on, Goes off,

Like is to unlike
As right is to left
Blind wakes to new Light
As a vision obscured

I used to write quite a bit, so we might be able to keep going with this!

You were made in miraculous ways.
Born with Love and destined to its fate.
Your mind's eye will seek an imminent change
Where emotions evoke light from effervescent rays.

I realize all of what you've been through.
Knocked off your feet you stand again.
I've voiced my dreams to foil defeat,
And offer my help when you need it...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Tragedy runs you down
Rolls on, Rolls off,

Tragedy hunts you down
Goes on, Goes off,

Like is to unlike
As right is to left
Blind wakes to new Light
As a vision obscured

I used to write quite a bit, so we might be able to keep going with this!

You were made in miraculous ways.
Born with Love and destined to its fate.
Your mind's eye will seek an imminent change
Where emotions evoke light from effervescent rays.

I realize all of what you've been through.
Knocked off your feet you stand again.
I've voiced my dreams to foil defeat,
And offer my help when you need it...

Amazing! Unfortunately, I woke one night with the pendulum poem running verbatim in my head. I rose to the computer and wrote it down as quickly as possible. It is the only dream I have ever been able to get on paper. It was like someone was whispering it in my ear as I was waking.

Other than that one, I have nothing.

I did write this. It's somewhat poetic:

Truth needs only one law, but requires a direction. For the garden to prosper, a gardener must suffer the hoe. This labor of intent moves the direction of reward if the labor is pure and grounded in love. The KEY to this knowledge can be found on the ground, a labor of toil toward the hidden treasure we find. Give and receive is the direction to bless. Take and destruction denies. The hoe clears the path for the seed to come forth. Deny the water and the seed becomes dry.

I used it in my signature. It's an answer to this verse:

“Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, which is the good way, and walk ye in it, and ye shall find refreshment for your souls” (Jeremiah 6:16)

It's the first article listed in the link below my signature.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

You wake to a rhythm... More like a second heartbeat. The words are just there. I turned from poetry to songs. From songs to outlines. From outlines... Well, my signature piece is crystal clear once you've defined the terms properly.

I'll be sure to do my homework on you shortly after dinner!

btw, System of Truth
edit on 2-4-2012 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

You wake to a rhythm... More like a second heartbeat. The words are just there. I turned from poetry to songs. From songs to outlines. From outlines... Well, my signature piece is crystal clear once you've defined the terms properly.

I'll be sure to do my homework on you shortly after dinner!

btw, System of Truth

I've mentioned the toroidal vortex idea in relation to reality many times in threads. You should read the link below in my signature, "The physics of God." Consider this video on the 6 days of creation as see from the vortex and the golden ratio: 15 billion years are seen by perspective in 6 golden rectangles. Synchronicity is rest on the 7th day. It's like looking back in time. The spiral is larger in relation to frame of reference. It's like looking down winding staircase. We see fixed time as we ride the wave. In relation to the past, the wave continues to expand by perspective to our distance.

From your perspective, explain the 153 fish, or the Measure of the Fish and the Vesica Pisces. Do you have a relation to this ratio in anything you have studied? I mentioned this in the OP. Here is what I see:

Multiplicity becomes unity. Pathagrous and the 153 fish of the parable of the 153 fish applies if you know what the symbols represent. Pathagrous called it the measure of the fish. The ratio of 1:1.415 makes the vesica piscis. It's the difference between unity and multiplicity. When Jesus told Peter to fish on the 'right' side of the boat, they caught 153 fish. In the end, if Peter (Rome) doesn't feed the sheep and bring unity to the world, they will be judged accordingly. All of this ties in with our current day. We are at the event horizon of the day of rest. This is the moment when all souls on earth arrive to witness Christ's return. At least, this is the way I read it.

If you need to reference the verses, this is in John 21. AUDIO

WIKI

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

On our faces - A Map of the World is part reference to the golden ratio.

Take a closer look at the table. You'll notice a repeating pattern of 3, 6, and 9 as the smallest numbers.

In conclusion, what you give is not a property of the reciprocal of 153 : it's a property of the division by 9.

Source

Chaos math / Spiral of 5ths - The Devil's Chord

Christ in my view is an awareness level... Light a demodulator along with energy in general.

new topics

top topics

join