It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Weaponisation of Islam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
The murderous savages almost took over the world, and, but for some terrible planning failiures and hideously timed actions, probably would have succeeded in turning the whole world into a blonde haired blue eyed and above all boring place to live, if it hadnt of been for the efforts of the Allied nations.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Granted, the Nazis tried to establish a monoculture. The problem here, however, is the potential for the rising of another one.

I do not doubt for one second, that Islam is the chosen scapegoat of the current generation of Hitler's spiritual brethren.

That is my perspective, here. That yes, blatant false flags and the American/British funding of Salafist/Wahhabist/extremist front groups does occur. However, the American and English backing of Islam for the sake of their own political gain, can be directly compared with the Wayland Yutani Corporation seeking to weaponise the xenomorph for use against other human beings, in the Alien film series. They are seeking for their own gain, to use as a weapon, something which they do not fundamentally understand, and cannot ultimately control, and which will invariably turn against the hand that tries to wield it.

My avatar here, has such a story as part of her own origin. As an Orc, she was part of a race of people who were naturally prone to intermittent berserking, yes; and a great love of war. On their own, however, although they were still violent, the Orcish nature was not completely out of their control. Then, however, they came into contact with a group of demons, and were fed the blood of one of them. This augmented the natural, and usually only periodic berserkergang in them, to the point of being permanent. They lost all control of themselves, and while they were under the influence of it, murder was literally the only thing on their minds.

So it is with Islam. As a group, Muslims have a high degree of inherent aggression and capacity for violence; but left to their own devices, they can usually maintain some degree of equilibrium in their own societies, even if there is still a simmering undercurrent with the occasional more minor incidents. If you get an external agent, however, like the West, coming in and fanning the flames; that is when you have a truly serious problem.

Islam is not, as its' apologists would try and tell us, truly the religion of peace, and some of us know better than when they try and tell us that. Muslims would do themselves more good, as well as us, if they were more willing to truly acknowledge what, for good or for bad, they really are.

If ferocity is part of a person's nature, then the single most dangerous thing they can do, both to themselves and to everyone else around them, is to seek to deny that, and pretend that it is not so; and yes, I speak from a certain amount of direct personal experience, here. I have been berserk when I was younger, to the point of amnesia and having to be told what I had done, afterwards. The gangr is a burden which some of us must live with.

What I came to learn, however, was that being afflicted with the gangr by itself, does not make me a monster. I become a monster only when I allow myself to act like one.

There are, believe it or not, potentially positive implications here both for Muslims and non-Muslims. Apart from anything else, the apologetics which depict Islam as more peaceful than it truly is, need to cease; and this is as much for the sake of Muslims themselves, as for the people they are trying to win over. I have noticed what Islam in Pakistan, in particular, looks like. It is no religion of peace, at all. They are extremely violent. They want to convert others to Islam by the sword, and they likewise want to murder anyone who would seek to leave the religion. From everything I've read, Saudi Arabia is not actually the most rabid Muslim country in existence; that is Pakistan, as mentioned.

The other reason why Muslims need to start acknowledging the less socially acceptable elements of their nature, is because it is the only way to prevent said elements, from continuing to be used against them, by unscrupulous Western governments. It is the goal of the EU and American governments to use Muslims as footsoldiers; as harbingers of chaos, to break down the existing defenses of Western society, prior to its' total obliteration, in exactly the way that the Burning Legion were depicted as using the Orcs.

The cabal will use Islam as an invasion force. They will throw Islam against the West, and then when both Muslims and the American and European public are weakened and exhausted, and unable to further defend themselves, then the cabal will move in for the kill, and completely destroy both of our societies. They are playing us against each other, and we are letting it happen.
edit on 2-4-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Apr 2 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: added link

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Just hope they don't get their hands on Russias' secret Tesla scalar weaponry.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

They aren't in the "club".

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Israeli banksters & USA/CIA funding "Terror" ie 9/11 says it all, not the scapegoats

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
Israeli banksters & USA/CIA funding "Terror" ie 9/11 says it all, not the scapegoats

Yes; but the way that they're funding terror, is by paying Muslims who are willing to engage in the attacks. That's the point. They're taking advantage of what could be a pre-existing situation, by making it worse.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
What the hell happened to you?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
What the hell happened to you?

I've always been looking at both sides of this issue. I've said that to other people before. I've also had flack from people for that, as well.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

So what you're saying, is it's fairly easy to manipulate certain belief systems... I concur.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist
reply to post by petrus4

So what you're saying, is it's fairly easy to manipulate certain belief systems... I concur.

Yes, but the point is that it gets easier to manipulate certain belief systems, or certain perceptions that people have of themselves, if denial enters the mix.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

Originally posted by Americanist
reply to post by petrus4

Yes, but the point is that it gets easier to manipulate certain belief systems, or certain perceptions that people have of themselves, if denial enters the mix.

Of course, and at the root is fear.

new topics

top topics

join