It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

too many similarities / coincidences......dark matter / forces of darkness.....the sun / the son....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
there are so many conicidences / similarities in so many ways that ties many religious beliefs throughout known history to current scientific findings and the general conspirational zeitgeist that there has to be something to it.

so, is this the real deal being played out, where most known religions have hinted at, or directly said for millenia or is this some sort of population controlling conspiracy being played upon nations populaces by 'tptb' of many nations, where notions from religions and science are being deliberately hinted at or played out like a scene from a scripted play?

there are many threads on these areas, many conflicting beliefs, but I see a general overview the only way to see the bigger picture to make REAL sense of that which is happening, now.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Synchronicity. I just did a good thread on this subject. Much of what is in the thread below is also mirrored in a broader way from the link in my signature.

LINK

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
there are so many conicidences / similarities in so many ways that ties many religious beliefs throughout known history to current scientific findings and the general conspirational zeitgeist that there has to be something to it.

so, is this the real deal being played out, where most known religions have hinted at, or directly said for millenia or is this some sort of population controlling conspiracy being played upon nations populaces by 'tptb' of many nations, where notions from religions and science are being deliberately hinted at or played out like a scene from a scripted play?

there are many threads on these areas, many conflicting beliefs, but I see a general overview the only way to see the bigger picture to make REAL sense of that which is happening, now.

the common denominator is books sales make money

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Synchronicity. I just did a good thread on this subject. Much of what is in the thread below is also mirrored in a broader way from the link in my signature.

LINK

I read your thread post after writing mine last night and some of it rings true, though, like the links you have on your signature, it mirrors all the stuff I have been reading for more than 20 years on these subjects.

As I said, there are so many opinions and theories, for so many years, and now it appears that science is hitting on things more prevalently, like with the whole dark energy / dark matter thing, making it look like the crux of the matter is here, now. Like all the stuff of religions is reaching an apex NOW.

So, from your thread, are you suggesting the roman church is leading this 'play', or is it real life happening just as the bible said? or are there more sinister / or angelic forces at work internationally or extraterestrially guiding this? for example the correlation between angels and aliens etc.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

true, though is there a dominating 'force' / organisation behind all of this or do you believe this is just bunch of individuals over the millenia, making money from books?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

So, from your thread, are you suggesting the roman church is leading this 'play', or is it real life happening just as the bible said? or are there more sinister / or angelic forces at work internationally or extraterestrially guiding this? for example the correlation between angels and aliens etc.

If we admit a few things first, we can then define terms and make sense of it all. First, Angels originate from a dwelling in heaven. The book of Jude says it.

Jude 1

6 And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.

Here is our first verification that Enoch was referenced by Jude. Then, check this out:

14 Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about them: “See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones 15 to judge everyone, and to convict all of them of all the ungodly acts they have committed in their ungodliness, and of all the defiant words ungodly sinners have spoken against him.”[e] 16 These people are grumblers and faultfinders; they follow their own evil desires; they boast about themselves and flatter others for their own advantage.

Notice the language used: "...all the ungodly acts they have committed in their ungodliness, and of all the defiant words ungodly sinners hav spoken against him..."

Compare this to the book of Enoch now:

Enoch, Chapter 1

3 The Holy Great One will come forth from His dwelling,4 And the eternal God will tread upon the earth, (even) on Mount Sinai,[And appear from His camp] And appear in the strength of His might from the heaven of heavens.5 And all shall be smitten with fearAnd the Watchers shall quake,And great fear and trembling shall seize them unto the ends of the earth.6 And the high mountains shall be shaken,And the high hills shall be made low,And shall melt like wax before the flame7 And the earth shall be wholly rent in sunder,And all that is upon the earth shall perish,And there shall be a judgement upon all (men).8 But with the righteous He will make peace.And will protect the elect,And mercy shall be upon them.And they shall all belong to God,And they shall be prospered,And they shall all be blessed.And He will help them all,And light shall appear unto them,And He will make peace with them'.

AND HERE IS THE CONNECTING POINT:

9 And behold! He cometh with ten thousands of His holy onesTo execute judgement upon all,And to destroy all the ungodly:And to convict all fleshOf all the works of their ungodliness which they have ungodly committed,And of all the hard things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.

Keep in mind that the book of Jude proceeds the book of Revelation. The last 22 books of the Bible are letters, not books. There are 22 letters in the Hebrew language. If you consult the book of Enoch, you see that God uses Enoch to deliver a 70 generation judgment on the Angles who fell and were bound in chains on the earth. As I have noted in other places, we can calculate a generation by using the precession of the Earth.

2151 is a great year. We get this by taking the precession of the equinox and dividing by 12. 25812 / 12 = 2151. Take the great year and divide by 30. 2151 / 30 = 71.7. We have approximately 72 years for one day on the great year. I believe this to be a generation. Take it a second direction. Take the entire cycle of 25812 and divide by the degrees of a circle. You get 72 again. 25812 / 360 = 71.7.

On that alone, God is amazing, evolution is destroyed and divinity is demonstrated. Take the calculation of 72 as a generation and go further. Israel becomes a nation in 1948. 1948 + 72 = 2018. Subtract 7 years of tribulation. You get 2012.

Enoch was taken in 950 by God. The judgment is 70 generations. 70 X 72 = 5055. Add them. 6000.

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

-Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
-Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
-Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
-Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)

We admit two things. The Bible is accurate to what it says. Enoch was correct on the same topic. Angles are fallen from heaven. We are bound to inherit heaven one day. Salvation for Earth (Egypt) is going to the promised land of heaven above.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

so, essentially, this year the 'Holy being' on Mount Sinai will be the 'catalyst' for armageddon / redemption?

given that there are forces at work other than that of the 'holy being' do you think those forces could be attemtping some sort of intervention of this act, given that their behaviour would render them the 'unsaved'?

if so, do you think you know who this 'intervening' / opposing force is?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

true, though is there a dominating 'force' / organisation behind all of this or do you believe this is just bunch of individuals over the millenia, making money from books?

how long can the globe sustain the present persona/life and the current economic structure. Tides shift. Princeton Economic Engineers say something has to give or the something will stop all together.

My question is when a majority of Government and all of Business is corrupt how can the change be enforced to suit the good of the PEOPLE?

ETA: "selling books" is a cliche' I too use, but a cliche' none the less
edit on 3-4-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

how long can the globe sustain the present persona/life and the current economic structure. Tides shift. Princeton Economic Engineers say something has to give or the something will stop all together.

My question is when a majority of Government and all of Business is corrupt how can the change be enforced to suit the good of the PEOPLE?

ETA: "selling books" is a cliche' I too use, but a cliche' none the less
edit on 3-4-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

corruption indeed.....

the question that poses is it organised corruption on a global scale ie some overseeing illuminati playing out bible scenes internationally and making people think the economic collapse is just inevitable and humanity is ruining things for itself......

or perhaps is it just national politics gone awry en masse with a mostly financial basis, that just happens to tie in with biblical prophecies etc

or is it REAL, did some seer really prophecise the future, have it written as books in a bible and now it is more or less happening?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

reply to post by EnochWasRight

so, essentially, this year the 'Holy being' on Mount Sinai will be the 'catalyst' for armageddon / redemption?

given that there are forces at work other than that of the 'holy being' do you think those forces could be attemtping some sort of intervention of this act, given that their behaviour would render them the 'unsaved'?

if so, do you think you know who this 'intervening' / opposing force is?

Your answers are in the Bible. Read my articles linked in my signature. My thoughts are there.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
You would think that SOMEONE would know, right? I mean....someone here on earth, has to know the truth. I don't know if we can really trust history to be completely accurate.....it seems that a LOT is filled in to make good stories. I personally consider that all/anything is possible--some things are just a little more plausible.
Good thread.....yes, I know there are already a lot on this topic, but you seem to want to discuss the possible options....and I think that's a great idea.
s&f (if I can figure out how lol....I don't post much)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacygirl
You would think that SOMEONE would know, right? I mean....someone here on earth, has to know the truth. I don't know if we can really trust history to be completely accurate.....it seems that a LOT is filled in to make good stories. I personally consider that all/anything is possible--some things are just a little more plausible.
Good thread.....yes, I know there are already a lot on this topic, but you seem to want to discuss the possible options....and I think that's a great idea.
s&f (if I can figure out how lol....I don't post much)

thanks, yeah a lot of threads but most seem to be of one opinion or the other.....the truth is the only way :-)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Someone does know. Quite a few people actually, but anyone else who finds out is either buried 6ft under or 1000ft under. One in a coffin, the other in a box.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

the common denominator is books sales make money

that is all too true its a sad state we find our world in at the moment

new topics

top topics

join