It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone please explain this bible contradiction?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Ezekiel 38 mentions how Gog, the chief prince of Meshec and Tubal, the Son of Japhet, from the Isle's of the gentiles and lands of the north, aka Europe,(Genesis 10:2). Come against the Land of the real ISRAEL, in the latter days. Gog cannot be Iran for obvious reasons being that it is the land of Persia also mentioned in Ezekiel 38 as a separate entity. Ezekiel 38:10 mentions How the thought of "stealing" the real Israel came to the prince of Meshec and Tubal, GOG. That's why there is so much conflict in the middle east now. That's why 9/11 was an inside job. That's why they want to go to war with Iran and like talking about it everyday on the news.

GOG,MAGOG,MESHEC AND TUBAL are not descendents of Shem, read Genesis 10:2 it's there in plain english. They are descendants of Japheth, brother to Shem. They are the one's who go against the Land of Israel, by force and occupation mentioned in Ezekiel 38 in the latter days AKA NOW. They are the one's who thought the evil thought mentioned in Ezekiel38:10. That thought was to PLAGIARISE The Word of YAHUWAH and His Prophecy. YHWH even mentions how it brings His "fury upon His face", when they do it. We are in the latter days as the fake "UN" created isreal is 100% undeniable proof. The same entity that is behind 9/11 is also behind the creation of the UN's fake 'isreal'.

Also when YAHUWAH/YAHUSHUA addresses the 7 churches of Asia in the Book of Revelation, which are where the 144,000 of the lost tribe of Israel will be chosen from, they would have to be believers in order for Him to address them. The jewish people of the fake UN created 'isreal' don't believe in the one people wrongfully call 'jesus', so where does that make any sense? Gog and Magog are the sole owners of the fake UN created 'isreal'. Satanic forces under the guidance of satan deceived the world into believing who 'isreal' really is supposed to be, but it is YAHUWAH'S will because the people who were to represent Him, whom He blessed as the Sons of Shem, disobeyed Him and were sinning TREMENDOUSLY. We all are paying for sin no matter how close you are to your Creator.

Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Question for the people who believe in The Old Testament and not the New like the ones who study JUDAISM: WHICH IMMANUEL ARE YOU WAITING FOR? *BORN FROM A VIRGIN I MIGHT ADD*

Hope You don't fall for satan's version of immanuel, because the real Immanuel already came.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Israylite4ever

The jewish people of the fake UN created 'isreal' don't believe in the one people wrongfully call 'jesus', so where does that make any sense?

Absurd. "Jesus" is the Latinized rendering of the Greek "Iesous" of Yeshua/Yahshua. The Greeks didn't have a phonetic sound in Greek to render His name properly. Anyone who's been a Christian for longer than a week knows Christ's Hebrew name.

Should I get pissed when the Latinos in my kitchen at work call me by the Spanish rendering of my name?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime
reply to post by IgnorantSpecies

God was not cleansing the earth of fallen angels. People like applying apocryphal literature to Scripture, but all Scripture actually says is that, in addition to the abundance of wicked men, there were also "giants" on the earth in the days of Noah. But, note, it then adds that they were also on the earth after. The flood was certainly not to cleanse the earth of fallen angels. The flood was to typify the cleansing of sin that would be accomplished by the blood of Christ.

Most aporchypa are pretty wonderful writes. The problem isn't with the works themselves, it's with the people who decided if it was canonical or not. Whatever fit, went in the Bible, Enoch really didn't. It may have even been transcription incompatibility. The book wasn't entirely written in Hebrew OR Aramaic. To me, I can decide for myself if these some apocrypha should be taken as truth.

The book of Jude references a Enoch prophesy, and Peter mentions the angels that sinned. There were giants on the Earth for a reason, there's a reason even if the Bible doesn't mention it. From the Isrealites interactions with these giants, we can see that they were fearful and destructive warriors, similar to Enoch's depiction.

“He treated His angels with severity. He spared them not, but made them to dwell in a state of judgement, and they were fettered until the Great Day.” - 2 Peter 2:4
edit on 3-4-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JB1234

Yes, Jehovah will probably return one day, but I dare say he is a Pleiadian, not a Deity as you seem to think.

“And Jehovah was going before them by day in a pillar of cloud, to lead them in the way, and by night in a pillar of fire, to give light to them, to go by day and by night…”
(Ex. 13:21).

Jehovah: Ancient Astronaut from the Pleiades?

The constellation of the seven stars forming the Pleiades appears to be the crowning center around which the known systems of the planets revolve.... It has been suggested, and with much weight, that one of the stars of that group is the dwelling place of Jehovah and the place of the highest heavens;....

The constellation of the Pleiades is a small one compared with others which scientific instruments disclose to the wondering eyes of man. But the greatness in size of other stars or planets is small when compared to the Pleiades in importance, because the Pleiades is the place of the eternal throne of God.

J. F. Rutherford, Reconciliation, 1928, p. 14.

Source

The Bible seems to show that God's throne in heaven is in what we call the north, very likely near the stars called the Pleiades (Job. 38:31)

All of the Gods were really ET Beings. Get used to it, it's the truth, after all.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by JB1234

Yes, Jehovah will probably return one day, but I dare say he is a Pleiadian, not a Deity as you seem to think.

I'm thinking half Pleiadian (mother's side) and half Siriun (father's side)...

??

Not red or blue but PURPLE.

(and I'm not being facetious)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by dominicus

I am also sure that the God from the Old Testament would maybe be different from the one in the New Testament. I read a book on a channeled ET (Ramtha) who said that Jehovah and Yahve are two different entities, Jehova being more like Satan and Yahve being more godlike.

That is an argument I have had with many Christians, they all say there is but One God, but yet, there are many Gods, and 18 of them in the Bible alone.

Some of the Gods Mentioned in the Bible (not an exhaustive list)

Gods and Religions in the World

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

we are all in the mind of God speaking to one another, one voice with a vision of love.

we choose to go to the moon... and do all those thing.

...boom boom tis

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

And not because they are easy...but because they are hard!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
My reply to all who are hating me, Nut, the other Christians on here: read this verse, and let it sink into your head.

Matthew 10:20-22 "For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.

And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."

Amen.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

The jewish people of the fake UN created 'isreal' don't believe in the one people wrongfully call 'jesus', so where does that make any sense?

Absurd. "Jesus" is the Latinized rendering of the Greek "Iesous" of Yeshua/Yahshua. The Greeks didn't have a phonetic sound in Greek to render His name properly. Anyone who's been a Christian for longer than a week knows Christ's Hebrew name.

Should I get pissed when the Latinos in my kitchen at work call me by the Spanish rendering of my name?

"Jesus" was a deliberate censor of the truth as is "JEW", JAHOVAH,JERUSALEM ETC. The J serves no other purpose.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

can we all say that three times again in unison... planet wide?

it's kinda like a trinity
Kennedy did...

listen closely... 'there is no international conflict in space as of yet' he also says 'to solve these mysteries'

what mysteries? does he mean the scientific ones that come out of philosophy?

that age old question... "why are we here"

edit on 3-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Israylite4ever

"Jesus" was a deliberate censor of the truth as is "JEW", JAHOVAH,JERUSALEM ETC. The J serves no other purpose.

Except the Greek has no "Y" phonetic sound, other than that I suppose you're correct. Again, "JESUS" is the Latinized rendering of the Greek "Iesous". Everyone knows His Hebrew name. So should I fire the Latinos that work for me when they call me by the Spanish rendering of my name? It's no longer what He did for us on our behalf, but witchcraft. Where we force the hand of God by speaking mystical incantations with just the right sounds and phonetics huh?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Israylite4ever

Except the Greek has no "Y" phonetic sound, other than that I suppose you're correct. Again, "JESUS" is the Latinized rendering of the Greek "Iesous". Everyone knows His Hebrew name. So should I fire the Latinos that work for me when they call me by the Spanish rendering of my name? It's no longer what He did for us on our behalf, but witchcraft. Where we force the hand of God by speaking mystical incantations with just the right sounds and phonetics huh?

Don't be dishonest with Yourself. His name is important. He says if You know it You are saved. Jesus is not His name. Fire Your latino workers cuz they are doing things to get themselves fired. His name is YAHUSHUA. The J is DELIBERATE CENSORSHIP. Now You know.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

His name is YAHUSHUA. The J is DELIBERATE CENSORSHIP. Now You know.

No, I already said I know His real name, twice. Haven't you been paying attention? And I also said any person who's been a Christian longer than a week does know it too. "YAHU" is the Aramaic rendering, the Hebrew is Yeshua. Example:

Eliyahu (Elijah) meaning "My God is YHWH". ---> Aramaic

So it's no longer what He did, but what magic set of incantations we use to make God save us? That is witchcraft. We're justified to the Father by what He did on our behalf, not some magic code of words we utter.

And no, I'm not firing Latinos for speaking Spanish, that's completely retarded and discrimination.

edit on 4-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

In 1928 upto about 1932 Scientists beleived the entire Universe consisted of the Milky Way galaxy,.

Rutherford had to back track on lots of outspoken claims he made and no one has any idea where Jehovah's residence IS in the Universe or indeed in what dimension it exists.

If God were an ET and not a spirit being a deity that created the Universe then these words would surely be a lie

John 1:18. . . No man has seen God at any time; the only-begotten god who is in the bosom [position] with the Father (Jesus) is the one that has explained him.

John 4:24)24 God is a Spirit, and those worshiping him must worship with spirit and truth.”

Jehovah's qualities are shown in the Creation according to the Bible....

Romans 1:20 For his invisible [qualities] are clearly seen from the world’s creation onward, because they are perceived by the things made, even his eternal power and Godship, so that they are inexcusable. . .

Psalm 10:4 The wicked one according to his superciliousness makes no search; All his ideas are: “There is no God.”

However the fact remains whatever dimension, wherever it is - Jehovah resides in some part of the Universe physical or spiritual -

Psalm 33:13, 14) From the heavens Jehovah has looked, He has seen all the sons of men. From the established place where he dwells He has gazed at all those dwelling on the earth.

(Psalm 115:15, 16) 15 YOU are the ones blessed by Jehovah, The Maker of heaven and earth. 16 As regards the heavens, to Jehovah the heavens belong, But the earth he has given to the sons of men. . .

In fact Jehovah asks us all to

The angels too are said to have a "Proper dwelling place" - Jude 6 . . ."And the angels that did not keep their original position but forsook their own proper dwelling place he has reserved with eternal bonds under dense darkness for the judgment of the great day. . ."

They forsook this "proper dwelling place "and materialised as human beings on the earth to marry & bear sons to the daughters of men.

These Angels are I would suspect the men that are worshipped as flying men in all ancient beleif systems along with Serpents and a beleif in the afterlife - the Annunaki who bought knowledge from the Stars to humankind.
I also would put forward that this is echoed back to now the officially the world's oldest temple - Gobekli Tepe.

ALL these fallen angels offspring along with the wicked of mankind were destroyed in the Flood - only the angels de-materialised back into spirit beings and were disabled from materialising into human beings again. THIS is why the world celebrates Halloween each year - . "All Souls Day" "The Day of the Dead"

The book The Worship of the Dead points to this origin: “The mythologies of all the ancient nations are interwoven with the events of the Deluge . . . The force of this argument is illustrated by the fact of the observance of a great festival of the dead in commemoration of the event, not only by nations more or less in communication with each other, but by others widely separated, both by the ocean and by centuries of time. This festival is, moreover, held by all on or about the very day on which, according to the Mosaic account, the Deluge took place, viz., the seventeenth day of the second month—the month nearly corresponding with our November.” (London, 1904, Colonel J. Garnier, p. 4) Thus these celebrations actually began with an honoring of people whom God had destroyed because of their badness in Noah’s day.—Gen. 6:5-7; 7:11.

ALL of these ancient beleifs in the afterlife and the spirit world even found in Christendom... can post flood be traced back to Nimrod (Later called Baal), Semiramis & Tammuz. No one seems to mention that the stones found in Gobekli Tepe remarkably resemble the Cross of Tau.

Wikipedia Cross of Tau

It's now being called a place of pilgrammage...perhaps the very place the death of the Annunaki & the Nephilim along with the animals and humans who died at the Flood who refused to worship Jehovah.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnorantSpecies

There is no contradictions only misunderstanding by those with a bias to the word of God.

They do not truly study the word to understand what is being said.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I've had a few interesting conversations on Facebook with some of the people who are looking very closely at ancient sites and artifacts seemingly presenting as far more advanced technologically than standard paleontogy would have us all beleive.

The discovery of Gobekli Tepe has literally re-written the text books....

I thought I'd post this recent blog/question I've posted on the sites facebook page - to ask if there could indeed be a connection between this site and a global flood.

"The more I learn about Gobekli Tepe - this remarkable ancient sacred place ....the more I wonder whether it's not a place of pilgrammage to the Gods (fallen angels & their offspring the Nephilim, the animals & people that died in the Biblical flood. Especially as Gobekli Tepe is situated in the ancient kingdom of Anatolia not very far from the Mountains of Aararat, the traditional resting place of the Ark - and where Noah and his descendants spread out from.

I see T shaped stones which remind me of the Cross of Tau, which is associated with the first holy family Nimrod (later Baal), Semiramis - his wife mother & Tammuz there son. Nimrod founded all worship which defied the Biblical God Jehovah. His worship was obsessed with the afterlife, human sacrifice by fire and also sacred high places which are mentioned so many times in the Hebrew scriptures as where the Canaanites worshipped false Gods and sacrificed young children to Baal by passing them through the fire.

Jeremiah 16:11. . ."and they kept going after other gods and serving them and bowing down to them. But me they left, and my law they did not keep"

Jeremiah 17:2, 3 . . ."when their sons remember their altars and their sacred poles beside a luxuriant tree, upon the high hills, 3 [on] the mountains in the field. Your resources, all your treasures, I shall give for mere plunder—your high places because of sin throughout all your territories. . ."

The echoes of Gobekli Tepe being a sacred place - a place of pilgrammage & sacrifice to false Gods among the high hills..... show remarkable similarities to these verses surely?

We see also a commemeration of the Great Flood even today "ALL souls Day" or the "Day of the Dead" at Halloween celebrations. October 31st

The book The Worship of the Dead points to this origin: “The mythologies of all the ancient nations are interwoven with the events of the Deluge . . . The force of this argument is illustrated by the fact of the observance of a great festival of the dead in commemoration of the event, not only by nations more or less in communication with each other, but by others widely separated, both by the ocean and by centuries of time. This festival is, moreover, held by all on or about the very day on which, according to the Mosaic account, the Deluge took place, viz., the seventeenth day of the second month—the month nearly corresponding with our November.” (London, 1904, Colonel J. Garnier, p. 4) Thus these celebrations actually began with an honoring of people whom God had destroyed because of their badness in Noah’s day.—Gen. 6:5-7; 7:11.

I therefore have a strong hunch that Gobekli Tepe is a commemoration to Baal (Nimrod's name after supposedly undegoing death and rising as a Sun God) his son Tammuz, (Cross of Tau) and all of mankind and the creatures who perished at the Great Flood. I also have been told that evidence of sacrifices has now been found at the site from someone who recently visisted Gobekli Tepe. Perhaps someone more knowledgable than me on the subject can tell me that this theory is probably way off the mark?"

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnorantSpecies
I don't mean to offend, but I am sure some of you will be offended..

In the bible god apparently flooded the entire earth to drown everyone and eliminate corruption and sin.
But later rather than drown the entire world again he sends down Jesus to absorb the world of sin.

Why did he drown the entire world in the first place when he could have just sent down Jesus?

Was this brutal slaughter of mankind necessary? And why doesn’t he use the same method on us?

Does this prove that the god of the bible is not all knowing and clearly makes mistakes? Because if he was all knowing he would have known that drowning the entire world was not effective.

God destroyed all flesh because it was corrupted by the sin of angles mating with the human race. The only one found not corrupted was the family of Noah. If you do a word study of where Noah is described as being perfect in all his ways the word perfect there is the same word used to describe the offering that God instituted under Moses.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
If you read the story of Noah in its original languages, either Phoenician or Ugaritic, then you will begin to understand what the Bible truly is.

But until anyone starts to read the original language of the bible, it will continue to be little more than mistranslated gobbledygook.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by suntzewang

If you read the story of Noah in its original languages, either Phoenician or Ugaritic, then you will begin to understand what the Bible truly is.

But until anyone starts to read the original language of the bible, it will continue to be little more than mistranslated gobbledygook.

What? It's original language is Paleo-Hebrew. It's not only phonetic but pictographic.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join