It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has an abductee attempted to video an abduction?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by nineix
reply to post by bluestreak53

If you're sitting on an aircraft carrier, the very pinnacle of military power, a nuclear sub, or the ISS, or some vastly technically superior platform that practically oozes human technical accomplishment, and, for some reason, someone, anyone knocked you in the dome with a good sized rock, I'm pretty sure you'd go down.

That rock is ancient primitive technology and that rock can take you down no matter how advanced you are now.

Methinks rock beats scissors every time for good reason. Your attitude is totally defeatist. You're obviously not a dog geared for any kind of fight since you've already lost without even trying.
Sad.

I don't even have balls and I've got more and better fight than you.
Sad.

Did I ever suggest that I was in this to "fight the aliens"? You just show your rather primitive emotions are overruling any common sense and rationality. I'm more interested in trying to understand them than assume they are up to no good.

I also think it is pretty ignorant to assume that aliens are dumber than we are. LOL

But if you want to challenge them to a boxing match, by all means, go ahead. I doubt the aliens are going to indulge you in your expressed need to beat up on aliens.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

it would seem you lack the ability to see an illustration for an illustration and instead take things literally.

All this defeatist nonsense about 'they' being sooooo advanced it's pointless to even try investigating or attempting to understand, is absolutely ridiculous.

No matter how advanced any technology is, any and every technology regardless its advancement will have its limitations.

My illustration with the rock was meant to draw a simple picture that even you might be able to understand; that regardless the advancement of any technology, even millions of years advanced, other technologies millions of years behind the advanced technology, ie, a rock for instance, can still be more than effective.

I simply want to try developing methodologies for reliable capture of abduction events, to explore what this something is that is occurring during abduction events, especially so if these abduction events are indeed physical events, but, many, seem to already have preconceived assumptions that it's entirely pointless to even attempt sailing for the new world because everybody knows that the world is flat.

You are defeated and giving up before you ever even try because you're absolutely convinced that aliens are indeed the culprits of whatever this phenomenon is, and you're absolutely convinced that the alien technology and biological advancement is such that capturing anything worthwhile on camera would be pointless.

You've given up. You have no fight. You are already defeated. You already have an answer before you've even attempted to explore the question.
It's really very quite sad.
If aliens really were an actual reality, I'd be tempted to postulate they've neutered your believer brain to say and think helpless, hapless neutered thoughts about the futility of even trying to investigate whatever this phenomenon is.

If that could be the case, then, if anything that gives me even further imperative to try in consideration that if there's a need to neuter and program people like you to think and say helpless hapless thoughts, then, there very well might be good reason to fear a concerted persistent effort garnering some success.

I'm willing to ask the questions and see what the answers are that come back, whether abduction events are nothing but the delusions of crazy people or if even there really is a physical element, and if so I'm persistent enough that until I have sufficient data, I won't stop.
You, on the other hand, have zero spine to even try, almost like you've been programmed to say and think such helpless hapless thoughts.
sad.

edit on 5-4-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Additionally, finding abductee claimants, currently pregnant, arguably as a result of forced implantation of alien hybrid fetus could also be of value by simply keeping the mother safe from re-abduction where reports from other abduction accounts indicate that the fetus will be forcefully removed after the first trimester.
Whatever the case this area of inquiry is sadly not getting the attention it should if anyone is really actually interested in finding answers.
Unfortunately, me thinks most 'researchers', are more interested in getting paid for speaking engagements, lectures, and appearances than actually doing something serious that requires real effort in the field.

The fetus idea is good, because the monitoring could be more intense and short-term. Also if no abduction occurs and the baby is born then scientists can look at his/her DNA for anything strange.

It does seem like UFO research has gone downhill since the 1960s. Maybe Blue Book provided an example of how research should be performed (even if the Air Force was not being fully transparent and honest). Now there is no example and no serious effort to learn anything.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by dejarmaX

I'll be honest: if I were being taken against my will, I'd do everything in my power to stop it!

That just it, friend, nothing you can do when you cannot move. I was taken against my will in West Texas, on I-10 in 1984. I lost 6 hours of time, and never was able to remember a thing. I suffered damage to my pancreas, and have to intake a great amount of sugar to survive. I got the only sunburn I have had, before, or since.
When I first saw it, it looked like the Sun set down in the road. My semi stopped running, and all the lights went out. I got out on the side away from the light, and turned to shut the door. That is the last thing I remember. Six hours later I woke up in broad daylight sitting at the wheel, the engine already running. I was putting the gearshift into gear, that is what woke me up.

There was not a thing I could have done. I even had a .38 revolver strapped to my hip. The time is just gone.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

I'll be honest: if I were being taken against my will, I'd do everything in my power to stop it!

That just it, friend, nothing you can do when you cannot move. I was taken against my will in West Texas, on I-10 in 1984. I lost 6 hours of time, and never was able to remember a thing. I suffered damage to my pancreas, and have to intake a great amount of sugar to survive. I got the only sunburn I have had, before, or since.
When I first saw it, it looked like the Sun set down in the road. My semi stopped running, and all the lights went out. I got out on the side away from the light, and turned to shut the door. That is the last thing I remember. Six hours later I woke up in broad daylight sitting at the wheel, the engine already running. I was putting the gearshift into gear, that is what woke me up.

There was not a thing I could have done. I even had a .38 revolver strapped to my hip. The time is just gone.

Wow, interesting story. You say you received a sunburn from the experience?
I have a friend that claims a beam of light from a ufo gave him a sunburn on his face, neck, forearms, and hands.
At the time, I dismissed it, remembering that scene from Close Encounters of the Third Kind. You know when the main character gets out of his truck and the spacecraft is shinning light down on him. It gives him a sunburn.
Also, you said your pancreas was damaged during that time. Have you had any X-rays done? You could be a recipient of an implant.
Thanks for sharing your story.

TXML

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

That just it, friend, nothing you can do when you cannot move.
Did you try to do something about it 'afterwards'? Which is really what I'm suggesting-- thinking of ways to stop it from happening again . This is what I mean by doing everything in my power... I'd love to know if any alleged abductees have 'at least' attempted to stop it....

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

You are defeated and giving up before you ever even try because you're absolutely convinced that aliens are indeed the culprits of whatever this phenomenon is, and you're absolutely convinced that the alien technology and biological advancement is such that capturing anything worthwhile on camera would be pointless.

I'm defeated? Seriously, you have no idea what I have concluded. And I suspect that the "phenomena" can hardly be attributed to just one cause covering all cases.

I am saying that if aliens are responsible for some abductions, that they are just not as dumb as you seem to be suggesting that they would simply be too dumb to figure out a video camera.

You've given up. You have no fight. You are already defeated. You already have an answer before you've even attempted to explore the question.
It's really very quite sad.

Blah, blah, blah! How do you know what I have explored. You are jumping to conclusions.
And, yes, I feel your pain and bitterness that seems to drip from every word of sarcasm.

If aliens really were an actual reality, I'd be tempted to postulate they've neutered your believer brain to say and think helpless, hapless neutered thoughts about the futility of even trying to investigate whatever this phenomenon is.

Really, how kind of you. Are you a trained psychologist, or just another annoying person who thinks they are smarter than everyone else?

If that could be the case, then, if anything that gives me even further imperative to try in consideration that if there's a need to neuter and program people like you to think and say helpless hapless thoughts, then, there very well might be good reason to fear a concerted persistent effort garnering some success.

Huh?

I'm willing to ask the questions and see what the answers are that come back, whether abduction events are nothing but the delusions of crazy people or if even there really is a physical element, and if so I'm persistent enough that until I have sufficient data, I won't stop.

I'm not sure what you are seeking to prove. You might be able to prove to the person that they are not being physically abducted from their beds at night - and that might reassure them. That could be worthwhile. But you certainly won't be able to prove that aliens ARE taking people from their beds at night. Firstly because pretty much all images and video on digital medium can be faked - and is therefore practically useless as evidence.

And actually, I am quite doubtful about a lot (or even most) abduction claims - especially those which are occurring at night while the person is in bed. A lot of the experiences people refer to as "abductions" sound an awful lot like typical and rather mundane sleep related phenomena - like sleep paralysis (as an example).

You, on the other hand, have zero spine to even try, almost like you've been programmed to say and think such helpless hapless thoughts.
sad.

God. I don't know how you are in real life but you sure come across as a very judgmental and opinionated (I'll restrain myself from writing what I'm thinking) on the internet.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Right, so, I've been a little heavy handed. Please let me apologize if your feelings have been hurt. I'm reading over some posts of the last two days and I'll confess that I've gotten cheeky. A girl will have her moments.

As to the topic;
1. People claim abductions are happening.
2. People claim these abductions are by aliens.
3. People who have tried to video abduction events, or claim to have tried, report they run into issues like electrical failure, or 'mind control' that forces them to turn off the camera, as well as other issues.

I've yet to hear attempts at setting camera traps go any further than the standard Paranormal Activity movie style setup.

Reported problems as indicated are electrical failure and/or sabotage by the subject themselves.

These are not problems that are insurmountable.

In studying this phenomenon, these factors need be accounted for. Ideally, abductee subjects participating in a study project would be housed in a long-term, controlled access, live-in facility where such facility is equipped with monitoring equipment hardened against EMP, and other electrical interferences, as well as all equipment having UPS battery backup local to each node.
This would potentially counter supposed power loss issues. As a controlled access facility, subjects are also prevented from sabotaging monitoring equipment.

There are problems to this setup, and there are also solutions to those problems.
The two recurring problems that always get voiced are as stated; technical interference/failure of equipment used, and supposed telepathy/mind control.

Regardless the challenges, in following a logical path of systematic improvement of methodology over series of failures, successes in data recording should be seen.

Failure is expected. With failure comes the puzzle of how to overcome that failure, how to adapt.
Improve, reset, and try again.

I will agree that not every abduction event will be or should be subscribed as being caused by one single issue.
People in need of mental health care will be expected and welcomed as part of the data set.
To have an objective understanding of this abduction phenomenon, all abduction claimants must be examined and monitored.
Should there be cases with strong indication of physical abductions occurring, then measures can be taken to adapt, find the problem, change, reset and test again for improvement, failure again, or whatever result may occur.

This is the nature of scientific method.

If you say it's impossible, then, I want to test at least 1000 different ways to define how impossible it is with a measurable quantity.
I want to be able to say factors A, B, C, and D were applied under conditions 1, 2, 3, and 4, with subjects X1, X2, X3, and X4, with the following results.

Another aspect of the abduction phenomenon details rape, and forced impregnation of young women according to numerous reports.
The common thread in these cases describes sudden pregnancy, commonly associated with an urge to disguise or hide it, and then, around the third trimester, a followup abduction event supposedly occurs where the growing fetus/alien/hybrid is described as being forcefully removed.

Locating volunteer subjects, young women already reporting pregnancy in relation to this abduction phenomenon, and safe-housing these young women against the supposed secondary abduction event where it's reported that the fetus is removed, could give us interesting results should the child be brought to full term and come out all alien bug eyed, or totally normal. Either way, the results would be good solid data.

Further, due to the common thread of genetic tinkering, breeding, and such that is usually associated with this abduction phenomenon, safe-housing pregnant young women that claim forced impregnation (for those who volunteer and are interested in bringing the child to full term, all in observance of ethical practices), these young women could very well be a higher risk asset in a study program in the respect that IF there really are aliens, and there is indeed some sneaky breeding program going on, they're going to be quite the bit more interested in getting their baby/fetus more so than some random sperm or egg donor.

Additionally, if indeed there are aliens and they are ideed so many millions of years advanced, how do we even know about them at all. That's sloppy, and sloppy means opportunity for us to exploit in attempting to find answers.

Now, is that better? Can you offer some reasonable debate?
Simply saying 'it won't work', or 'the aliens won't fall for that' is entirely unproductive.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Right, so, I've been a little heavy handed. Please let me apologize if your feelings have been hurt. I'm reading over some posts of the last two days and I'll confess that I've gotten cheeky. A girl will have her moments.

As to the topic;
1. People claim abductions are happening.
2. People claim these abductions are by aliens.
3. People who have tried to video abduction events, or claim to have tried, report they run into issues like electrical failure, or 'mind control' that forces them to turn off the camera, as well as other issues.

I've yet to hear attempts at setting camera traps go any further than the standard Paranormal Activity movie style setup.

Reported problems as indicated are electrical failure and/or sabotage by the subject themselves.

These are not problems that are insurmountable.

Now, is that better? Can you offer some reasonable debate?
Simply saying 'it won't work', or 'the aliens won't fall for that' is entirely unproductive.

Yes. That is better.

I certainly do not mean to dissuade anyone from trying to help those who feel traumatized by their experiences. I know that people who describe alleged "alien abduction" experiences, often state they get little help from consulting with doctors or other professionals.

Its possible that setting up surveillance video might help to reassure the "abductee" that they are not being physically removed from their bedroom (if they believe this is occurring frequently).

I am very doubtful anyone is going to capture video of aliens "beaming in" and removing people from their bedrooms, but if someone wants to try to obtain such footage, I have no problem with them attempting to document this.

Its an interesting point you raise about the alleged pregnancies and alleged removal of "hybrid fetuses" before reaching term. If such pregnancies are really occurring, it should be possible to obtain medical confirmation of the pregnancy and the later termination of the pregnancy - so this is certainly a viable avenue to further investigate these alleged occurrences.

We certainly read claims of such incidents, but I'm not certain if we have ever been presented medical confirmation that supports these accounts.

You mention that some abductees report "mind control" that makes them do things which seem to cover up opportunities for obtaining evidence.

I think that this might be a real impediment to researching the phenomenon. I'm not certain if this is in any way, "alien related", but I do remember that I once had a tiny metallic "BB" sized sphere that popped out of a pimple on the side of my nose. I was thinking of saving it, but for some reason, I just dumped it down the sink without really thinking about it. I have no conscious memory of "alien abduction", so I'm really not sure if its related to that.

I do think it is possible that aliens are visiting this planet and have some sort of ongoing monitoring program that may involve some real "physical abductions" of humans to their ships. I certainly must also agree with those who state that there is no proof of such activity. I have been involved in a few investigations which I found to be quite compelling - but again, no proof.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

If you look at medieval accounts of demon encounters, they line up very closely to modern day abduction experiences. Also sleep paralysis happens right before an abduction. These people could just be being tormented by demons. Also it is a proven fact that calling on the name of Jesus Christ to save you during an abduction experience will stop it instantly.

Tons of good info about Alien Abductions
Abductions Stop in the name of Jesus Christ

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
If a woman thought she was impregnated by aliens, who would she contact normally? If a UFO group wanted to monitor this woman, how would they learn about her? If a fetus makes it to the third trimester wouldn't there be medical people involved keeping records of the pregnancy? So if the aliens took the fetus wouldn't it be possible to distinguish this from a miscarriage?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
This is a more recent video of an alledged abduction. I thought I would share it. I personally don't buy it, but you be the judge.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 5-4-2012 by NervousNJerky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Well... I happen to have one incredibly unusual real-life and sober encounter back in '96. I was 28 at the time. I had met a woman who could talk to and communicate with an entity who was one of the greys. I had the opportunity to talk with her and had a myriad of questons to ask her to relay to this entity. Everything always matched up perfectly... I have had many around 10 dreams or so of the little grey guys.... I won't go into too much detail but at one point a Commander female entity took over her body and communicated with me. I was amazed and astounded and asked if she could return an I could ask her questions and most importantly record via tape recorder the session. This entity agreed to come back and communicate with me. This was similiar to having a direct conversation with God and I asked everything that was most important to me. This is incredibly heavy duty stuff. I asked about Jesus Christ. I asked about myself, my purpose my mission... I asked how they knew me and was told so much.

I tape recorded this approximately 1 hour session... and when it was over I was excited and very much looking forward to listening to and relistening to this aweinspiring message.

To my surprise... ******************************
The tape recorder stopped whenever the being spoke of anything relevant. Occassionaly I could hear very light mumbling that I can not make out any words. My conversation is nearly left 100% intact except for one poorly chosen inappropriate word that was deleted. It's as if I am talking to myself... I was 100% sober and clear and day and I remember some of the more important aspects of the conversation.

I asked what my purpose was and this being said, "My purpose was to become One." I could not get too much elaboration on this. I asked what was preventing me from accomplishing this and she said , "Fear". I asked what I feared and she said I either I knew deep down or had to discover it. Since then I have embraced fear and 16 years later my life is abundant and filled with love and happiness.

I just thought someone might benefit from this honest account. My understanding is that they still want to be off the record... There is alot going on and I know so very little. Even 16 years later my life has not revolved around these other paranormal experiences. I am a normal man who wants to spread love to the world in whatever way I can. I am still trying to figure it all out myself. I do believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God as well and I physically feel like these two are related by the Great Spirit.

Perhaps I should re-establish this link... who knows... it's easier to just live a normal life day to day being a father... I for one will not be surprised when everything comes to the surface...

Interesting to say the least.

There is more to share but I have touched upon some of my personal highlights...

Golden
edit on 5-4-2012 by GoldenVoyager because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-4-2012 by GoldenVoyager because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dejarmaX

I'll be honest: if I were being taken against my will, I'd do everything in my power to stop it! If abductions are real then surely it's up to those involved to help us all out by at least trying to prove it, somehow, as a move towards stopping this painful experience (by all accounts) if nothing else... If this is really happening then the world needs to know-- & IMO it's up to those experiencing this abuse to do something about it! I would ... I'd put everything into it if I honestly felt this was really happening to me or a loved one!

Peace.

dej...

You're such a............well, Human!!

You can't stop it. Let's see you get rendered paralyze and find yourself in the 5th or even 6th? dimension. You think your 3D strength can foil a 5D abduction?

Sure, it's easy to sit back in our 5-sense/3D reality and consider what you THINK you can do but my friend?....it's not the same.
Trust me.
Trust us. Trust many of the stories you've read.
We are so incredibly limited--- we're primordial in comparison.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cloudyday

What I'm proposing would be carried out with complete legitimacy and observation of all ethical considerations.

Finding subjects? Well, one source would be the already established demographic of reported abductees who have had children.
Regardless of whether this phenomenon is hysteria, or real, the accumulated documentation describes significant importance to family lines as favorites for generational abduction.

Achieving participation by children of reported abductees, could offer some interesting data points.
What happens if it's discovered that one of these now adult children is having abduction experiences?
What happens if it's discovered that none of these now adult children of claimed abductees is having any sort of any kind of experience as is often attributed to this phenomenon?

There are a number of other ways of finding research subjects, ethically so, by requesting participation in finding subjects with ufo groups, and other such, though the research would NOT be conducted by anyone affiliated with any sort of UFO research.
That itself is very important for legitimacy.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
One more thing, you're assuming it's abuse. This is not the case with most 'abductions'.

I see it like an animal being dragged against its will to undergo a trip to the veterinary's office.
The animal doesn't know what's happening and probably regards it as 'abuse' or unwillingness.

But.. at the end of the day, it's for its own good only the animal still doesn't understand what happened or why and will instinctively fight it again when it happens.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

But.. at the end of the day, it's for its own good only the animal still doesn't understand what happened or why and will instinctively fight it again when it happens.

Very interesting. Good point.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I'm guessing the people in the ufo community who have been cited as becoming severely ill from mysterious problems that even current medical science was unable to diagnose as far as causation, including those who have died as a result of these afflictions were entirely understanding that it was for their own good.

I can't for the life of me remember or locate the name of the woman who for awhile was a fairly strong voice on the abduction front, but, when/found I'll cite. Any assistance or help here would be appreciated.
As I understand it, her death was recent as she's criticized The Disclosure Project or it's refusal to acknowledge the rapes, illnesses, horror, fear, deception, and other negative associations with the abduction phenomenon.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Human_Alien

I'm guessing the people in the ufo community who have been cited as becoming severely ill from mysterious problems that even current medical science was unable to diagnose as far as causation, including those who have died as a result of these afflictions were entirely understanding that it was for their own good.

I can't for the life of me remember or locate the name of the woman who for awhile was a fairly strong voice on the abduction front, but, when/found I'll cite. Any assistance or help here would be appreciated.
As I understand it, her death was recent as she's criticized The Disclosure Project or it's refusal to acknowledge the rapes, illnesses, horror, fear, deception, and other negative associations with the abduction phenomenon.

Karla Turner? Dorothy Kilgallen?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NervousNJerky

It's extremely hard to tell now what's authentic and what's made up. But there's a project underway. And it's called desensitization. And even that, is being manipulated.

Not sure if it started because of the Atom bomb in the 1940's or just coincidental but there's a slow process to re-introduce our ancestors or at least, our Universal family to us!

They have been here before and apparently there's a Universal protocol they adhere to. They can't just 'pop on the scenes'. Something keeps happening every couple of thousands of years where our race, forgets!

This is something we don't understand and because of that we automatically deem it ridiculous. Look at how it was revered back in the 50's.
Now?....if you don't think we're not alone you're considered a kook. So it's gone 360!

But I can tell you from my understanding, there's an agenda. A waking up period.
Anyone can see this. From Hollywood to the Vatican, the acceptance of such a reality is becoming more and more incorporated into our subconscious that unless you're on a remote island somewhere, you can't deny this anymore.
It's all part of the plan.

We (my generation; Travis Walton etc) hasn't all of a sudden lost our minds. Or gotten delusional in the past 30 years.
No!
These encounters are being remembered and released (by abductees) according to a bigger schedule and agenda that we have no control over.

I am hoping by the time i pass over, the world will know the truth. And I feel people like me, are part of the awakening process.
Although this hasn't been a joyous ride at all it's apparently something I agreed to beforehand.

But now, I've gotten so immune to ridicule that I simply don't care who believes me or not. I am not out to make believers out of skeptics. I am here to touch those I am supposed to touch.
There's a bigger plan going on and as of now, very few are privy to the rules.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join