It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOETICS: Thought-Provoking Documentary on Self Healing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Awesome thread OP.

This is what we need more of, threads with substance and information. Not retarded posts about race or racially motivated shootings. Or the world is ending last week or whatever the stupid kids are playing with these days. Thanks for keeping the quality levels in ATS high. Will download this and watch it on my phone on my daily commute.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

Thanks Kluute, and keep up the fight for your health and wellbeing. Each of us has to find what works for us, we really have to take our health into our own hands and seek out those who can help us achieve our goals. There are many different healing modalities in the world, keep searching and you will find what you need.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Thanks for this video, finally watched the whole thing today and tons of good info! Great watch S+F

I especially love the whole idea of bio-protons and long distance healing. I once ran across an ad for a remote healing on ebay, and I thought it was complete BS. I'm not so sure anymore.

I finally had my 2nd energy work done by someone who mixed reflexology, traditional energy work, spurling coils, applied freq healing and several other techniques. I believed 100% in her abilities and had profound effects, even after my friend who recommended her overhyped the effects I would feel. I feel fully that alternative medicine backed by real research and science is needed, but if the same effects can be achieved by a placebo that's noninvasive, affordable and healthy, so who's to say?

I mean if all that's required for for my body to be able to heal itself is that both me and my healer believe 100% in the effects and outcome, I see solutions that almost seem magical, and the applications could reach farther than just healing the human body.

I want to hug every single person who's hip to this, thanks again for sharing friend!

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join