It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds in Monee, IL (About 250 miles south of Clintonville, WI)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

I strongly believe that this strange noise post was a true event because, IMO, the original poster does not fit the profile for a hoaxer. First, the original poster (mdmac62 on YouTube) has only posted 7 video's since opening his YouTube account 5 years ago in 2007. Except for this video, the balance of his postings focused on his personal music accomplishments. Clearly, profiteering from ad revenue is not this authors motive.

The video was posted to YouTube's "Music" category identical to every other video posted by this user suggesting the author either overlooked the category setting in his rush to publish and never had a deliberate plan to deceive. The "Tags" are also very atypical for a profiteering hoaxer type profile.

I believe this individual heard something very real and so strange he made a recording to prove it to others. It could be just a hammer-mill a half-mile away crushing broken tree limbs or it could be sometime unexplained.

Best regards,
Z

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DrZrD

I agree.

What's more, I resent folks constantly assuming that everything has got to be a prank. It implies that the vast majority of people trying to get the truth out are deceptive and up to no good. I simply do not believe this to be true. I FEEL an event, a video, a story and KNOW it to be true for myself... then just acknowledge and move on.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join