It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just a thought

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE

15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

mods please move to the correct forum if im in the wrong spot.thanx
any way cool speech

edit on April 2nd 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

any way cool speech

And letting us know what it's about might be worth posting as well. Not really going to spend my time starting a random 10 minute speech I know absolutely nothing about to be fair.
edit on 2-4-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Great video!
You may want to add a description, though.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
gee i thought the title of 'amazing speech' may spark some interest!
its about freedom and fighting for it ok!
i'd rather would like the guy to speak for himself.
sorry i wasted your time so you couldn't read about reptilians

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

No disrespect but as was pointed out in your OP by a Mod, it is customary and in fact compulsory to post a short description of what the video is about. It helps people decide if it is to their taste and something they want to watch. The title of the youtube video says very little. Even if you had only added the youtube description it might have helped.

Former Soldier awakened to the truth gives us a speech worthy of the great speakers of the past.

Good luck.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

gee i thought the title of 'amazing speech' may spark some interest!
its about freedom and fighting for it ok!
i'd rather would like the guy to speak for himself.
sorry i wasted your time so you couldn't read about reptilians

(1) Read about reptillians? lol, know who you're talking to first of all my friend - Because you clearly don't know me at all.

(2) No need to get all upset because you, the conversation starter, couldn't even be bothered to explain the conversation you were starting. Stop being lazy and you probably won't receive such similar complaints in the future. There, everybody wins.

My god, it's actually funny that you would react in such a way because of an issue you created, lol.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

well a 1000 apologese sire! im sorry if i didnt put something as witty as swamp gas or no pics or it didnt happen in my opening. i just thought the title of the video was good enough for people to want to watch!
i'm sorry i wasted ypor time on some intelligent speech some soldier made about the state of affairs today.
i would like to think that ats members are on a path of truth,and not some long winded post about a dream they had. again,i dont post crap!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

no i don't know who i'm talking too but if you would get it i was making a generalization of some of the nutty posts on here. i would like to think mine meant something

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul

well a 1000 apologese sire! im sorry if i didnt put something as witty as swamp gas or no pics or it didnt happen in my opening. i just thought the title of the video was good enough for people to want to watch!
i'm sorry i wasted ypor time on some intelligent speech some soldier made about the state of affairs today.
i would like to think that ats members are on a path of truth,and not some long winded post about a dream they had. again,i dont post crap!

Don't go into sales...you are really bad at it. I can see it now. Your first ad.....

$1.00 buy it.

But you don't say what it is you're selling......

Des

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

ha! i sell savlation from ignorance,and unfortunately buisness is slow cause people aren't interested!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

lol, ok you're still not quite getting it from the sounds of it so I'll try and explain it reeeeally simple this time...

I.. Would.. Have.. kindly.. appreciated.. a.. quick.. explanation.. about.. the.. video.. before.. watching.. it. That.. way.. I.. would.. know.. what.. it.. is.. I.. was.. sitting.. down.. to.. watch.. before.. watching.

Are we getting it now? The content didn't matter, if it was a great video then great for it. But the point is you was being lazy and you didn't even bother to explain what it is you was telling us to watch. In other words the conversation starter was too lazy to actually explain the conversation - It takes seconds to write up a quick explanation, literally seconds. I mean surely It's not too much to ask for here..

You post a 10 minute video and say "any way cool speech".. and you're surprised people had an issue with that. Amazing, lol. But anyway, it obviously doesn't matter anymore I guess. With all due respect but I'm going to take a guess and say you're just going to reply in the same way as before.. rather childishly and defensive.

Edit: Oh, and I echo what 'Destinyone' said above, please for the love of god don't go into sales lol.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
geez a big deal to post a cool vid here! just watch the damn thing and you'll get it! whats with all the drama?
another person posted about this exact same thing ! they were correct!
just watch the bloody video and learn! do you need an open monolog to your comic book?
do i have to amend my posts to make sure soft minded people will bother learning?
well a lot of you out there "research' enough to put down other peoples posts, but you don't put the effort in to watch someone elses post because it has no description!!!? THE TITLE OF THE VIDEO HAS THE DESCRIPTION!!!!! i'm just trying to pass it on!
ats is almost dead to me. all i try to do is educate.
]good luck

top topics

join