It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genuine love for everyone. Hello All..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I've been visiting this site for a while now. Reading all the different threads and getting a handle on how people post on here. A lot of positive and negative feedback, but that just shows how diverse the forums are. Looking forward to speaking to all of you and reading your threads as well. God Bless.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Welcome! I also look forward to seeing other people posts' on here too!

~Savannah Soran~

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by juggernaut0907

Welcome to the fold. Plenty to read and interact with here. I hope you find much of interest.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Hello there welcome to home

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Hello there.

Genuine love is ideal love!!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Big warm hello from me! i like your welcome, wouldn't the world be perfect if we all had genuine love for each other, one day it will be possible! God bless you too!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Thank you all for the big welcome. I like this site already. I am ready to read your threads. Anyone here into the secret society topics?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

hi, sorry for the delayed reply, yes, me and my hubby have gained a pretty good understanding of how the secret societies have manipulated the entire world for their own benefits, and although i have a relatively good understanding in my own head i seem to struggle to put my understanding in to words, so i'm very wary about posting my thoughts it case i screw up the point i'm trying to make. i'm eager to read any of your future threads to see if our ideas are along the same line. take care

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Minnie1985

Thank you for the reply Minnie. I am actually a member of the freemasons and i am very open minded about the subject. i see alot of debating on both ends of the spectrum. I will not neccessarily dabble in the arguments, but i do like to hear the opinions of others and my fraternal brothers. I personally dont agree with everyone, be it a hater of the masons or even a fellow brother. As i said, im open to all opinion as i have formed my own as well. Hope to hear more feedback from you. God Bless

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FiliusSecundus

i definitely agree 100%

new topics

top topics

join