It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Is Really Running The Show? Here's The Unbelievable Big Picture!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
Lets face it, organized religion is nothing more than a supressor of the people.

...and nothing but a money generating fallacy.

All the ancient stories seem the same because they ARE the same.

Great post, OP. S&F

You're talking about Christianity mate, muslims never generate money from other muslims, unless they send the poor those money with free will and good intention with it. You're talking about the pope and his selling-heaven gift package? While he protects himself from heaven by building a bullet proof car.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaMuslim

While he protects himself from heaven by building a bullet proof car.

Maybe he wouldn't need a bullet proof car if Muslims weren't trying to kill him?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CantSay

The conclusion of the matter:

Jude 1

6 And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.

Here is our first verification that Enoch was referenced by Jude. Then, check this out:

14 Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about them: “See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones 15 to judge everyone, and to convict all of them of all the ungodly acts they have committed in their ungodliness, and of all the defiant words ungodly sinners have spoken against him.”[e] 16 These people are grumblers and faultfinders; they follow their own evil desires; they boast about themselves and flatter others for their own advantage.

Notice the language used: "...all the ungodly acts they have committed in their ungodliness, and of all the defiant words ungodly sinners hav spoken against him..."

Compare this to the book of Enoch now:

Enoch, Chapter 1

3 The Holy Great One will come forth from His dwelling,4 And the eternal God will tread upon the earth, (even) on Mount Sinai,[And appear from His camp] And appear in the strength of His might from the heaven of heavens.5 And all shall be smitten with fearAnd the Watchers shall quake,And great fear and trembling shall seize them unto the ends of the earth.6 And the high mountains shall be shaken,And the high hills shall be made low,And shall melt like wax before the flame7 And the earth shall be wholly rent in sunder,And all that is upon the earth shall perish,And there shall be a judgement upon all (men).8 But with the righteous He will make peace.And will protect the elect,And mercy shall be upon them.And they shall all belong to God,And they shall be prospered,And they shall all be blessed.And He will help them all,And light shall appear unto them,And He will make peace with them'.

AND HERE IS THE CONNECTING POINT:

9 And behold! He cometh with ten thousands of His holy onesTo execute judgement upon all,And to destroy all the ungodly:And to convict all fleshOf all the works of their ungodliness which they have ungodly committed,And of all the hard things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.

Keep in mind that the book of Jude proceeds the book of Revelation. The last 22 books of the Bible are letters, not books. There are 22 letters in the Hebrew language. If you consult the book of Enoch, you see that God uses Enoch to deliver a 70 generation judgment on the Angles who fell and were bound in chains on the earth. As I have noted in other places, we can calculate a generation by using the precession of the Earth.

2151 is a great year. We get this by taking the precession of the equinox and dividing by 12. 25812 / 12 = 2151. Take the great year and divide by 30. 2151 / 30 = 71.7. We have approximately 72 years for one day on the great year. I believe this to be a generation. Take it a second direction. Take the entire cycle of 25812 and divide by the degrees of a circle. You get 72 again. 25812 / 360 = 71.7.

On that alone, God is amazing, evolution is destroyed and divinity is demonstrated. Take the calculation of 72 as a generation and go further. Israel becomes a nation in 1948. 1948 + 72 = 2018. Subtract 7 years of tribulation. You get 2012.

Enoch was taken in 950 by God. The judgment is 70 generations. 70 X 72 = 5055. Add them. 6000.

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

-Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
-Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
-Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
-Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)

We admit two things. The Bible is accurate to what it says. Enoch was correct on the same topic. Angles are fallen from heaven. We are bound to inherit heaven one day. Salvation for Earth (Egypt) is going to the promised land of heaven above.

Jesus came to give us salvation. The End. Here is who Jesus condemns. LINK

I am amazed that the producers of the NWO cannot see this. If they did, they would have a chance to embrace truth and fight against the fallen. Instead, they are embracing the wrong side. Either you stand with evil and steal, kill and destroy or you stand with truth and honor, defend and protect the same in love for others.

Know them by their fruit.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by CantSay

As I show in the post above, the Angels that fell match what you see in the OP. Then, realize the meaning behind the motivation. God created mankind above the servant angles. Jealousy is what caused the pride and envy of the angles against God and man. The angles assisted in the construction of Earth. A fallen angel was placed on Earth to tempt mankind to the tree of knowledge (Carbon). The tree of life is also there on the Earth (DNA). The temptation was not for us, but for Satan. Satan was the one God was tempting. When Satan revealed his true inner intention, his pride cause the fall of mankind by design. Man will then defeat Satan and destroy the angles. God had it in the works from the beginning. We are the slayer of Satan.

Here is the exact reasoning in a thread I did on the subject: LINK

Keep one other thing in mind. The first act of Jesus upon entering the temple at passover was to overturn the 'tables' of the money changers. Who are the modern money changers and what represents their financial tables? That's right. The Federal Reserve and the Petrol Dollar system.

666 is Carbon. Carbon has 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons. The fruit of knowledge is carbon and technology. The Fed are the money changers and Peter is the smaller stone (Petros) that is the false church. Petra (Christ / Capstone) is the foundation that builds the true church.

Matthew 16:18
18And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter (Petros), and upon this rock (Petra) I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Luke 20:17

Jesus looked directly at them and asked, "Then what is the meaning of that which is written: "'The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone'?

The Builders are the Masons. So now, we have Peter (Rome / Jesuits) and the Masons (builders). Each of these are fighting over the right to rule with the Fallen Angles. The NWO is the mechanism of their great work. Carbon is the mark and false image of God's perfect work.

edit on 3-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by CantSay

But interestingly enough, the secret society of the Illuminati had the purpose of achieving enlightenment and subverting the church which worshipped sky gods. Their belief was that humans could be gods themselves. I don't disagree, but we must become more mature free of insecurities and embracing ethics. Could the Illuminati be a hidden branch/religion of these trapped Fallen immortals? I would not disagree.

Nature takes the gross and eventually makes it subtle. This is alchemy by nature. God's plan is to reveal the fruit of knowledge to us when He is our Lord. The process is slow. Jesus said, "you must be born again." Baptism is the immersion of the soul into the material world to rise again to new life. Evolution is mistaken for this process.

The alchemy of the theosophists is taking mental (same as metal) and transmuting it quickly, therefore cheating the slow process God uses. Again, this is pride. The Philosopher's Stone is Carbon (616). The elixir of life is the goal. The Holy Grail is the same. The fountain of youth is the same. Here is the lament from Humpty Dumpty as read correctly. James Carroll reveals this to us in a veiled reference from the Alice story, Through the Looking Glass.

`And only one for birthday presents, you know. There's glory for you!'

`I don't know what you mean by "glory,"' Alice said.

Humpty Dumpty smiled contemptuously. `Of course you don't -- till I tell you. I meant, "there's a nice knock-down argument for you!"

`But "glory" doesn't mean "a nice knock-down argument,"' Alice objected.

`When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, `it means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less.

`The question is,' said Alice, `whether you can make words mean so many different things.'

`The question is,' said Humpty Dumpty, `which is to be master - - that's all.'

Alice was too much puzzled to say anything, so after a minute Humpty Dumpty began again.

`They've a temper, some of them -- particularly verbs, they're the proudest -- adjectives you can do anything with, but not verbs -- however, I can manage the whole of them! Impenetrability! That's what I say!'

Impenetrability is the mathematical term whereby two objects cannot occupy the same place. Good and evil are those two things. God can only have giving and good. Man fell. Here is the Humpty Dumpty riddle solved.

Man sat on the wall of choice when he was vulnerable like an egg on a wall.

Man took knowledge and used it before he was ready (before the egg hatched), and had a great fall (from God’s grace). If he had just waited, he would have become his potential by hatching.

All of the King’s tools (technology) and all of the King’s men (Alchemists/Scientists/Mathematicians) could not put man back in his place of glory again.

God's tree of life is protected by the flaming sword. This is the process of alchemy in the fire. Christ came to us for the final baptism. There are four. Earth, Air, Water (John the Baptist / Elijah) and Fire (Christ). The Experts in the Law are the ones who will meet the fire.

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with[c] the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

How do we overcome? With Air. 777 (protons, neutrons electrons) is Nitrogen and 888 is Oxygen. The breath of God is used for our confession before God. When we confess His son (888 in Greek Gematria), we overcome the carbon. The Word of God is spoken with the breath. I speak it here as a witness to the fire using the image of the Beast as a means.

The Fire of God that comes down from heaven to protect the tree of life is one of the witnesses of Revelation 11.

Elijah is the water. 1 Kings 17 and is also John the Baptist who controls our baptism into the material world.

Reference the articles in my signature for a detailed rendering.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by CantSay

oh I know this one!!, if you connect all the dots together you will vanish.

meh

good thread

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
may years ago when I was a child I witnessed, what at the time, was a very mysterious spontaneous incantation expressed in a loud outburst by my fathers freind known to me as "Red".
This incantation contained elements of many different religious and astrological teachings And went as follows:

Enus
Venus
Mercury
Mars
Jusus Christ
Look at all them Stars!

This was a spontaneous incantation expressed while we sat around the fire at our fish camp under a clear stary night back circa 1968 or so. Immediately afterwards "Red" keeled over sideways in his alumunum lawn chair and proceeded to laugh and curse at the same time, like a man possesed, still in his lawn chair on the ground with no intent on correcting his situation.
At the time, this event struck me quite profoundly.
Shortly after my father imformed me that "Red" was a drunk and was often prone to such outburst.
I have been questioning religion and meta-physics ever since

This is my personal example of the confusion which occurs in a person when witnessing an event outside of their normal frame of reference and must have been what it was like for many of our ancestors.

Thank you for the opportunity to share.
I hope this example helps others in their search for truth.

PS please feel free to factor "Red" into the god/demi-god matrix as you feel fit.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
...good job guys.... but .... Royal families are guilty[dot].....

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Frankly, I think it's all the same guy having fun with us.

We're a captive "audience" which he manipulates at will.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordOfArcadia
There is a more mundane explanation for the similarities in these various stories.

Joseph Campbell spent his life showing the connections between various mythologies and religions. The study of Comparitive Mythology is a robust field.

The PBS series from 1988 "The Power of Myth" is an excellent starting point. I also highly recommend "The Hero with a Thousand Faces"

Interesting fact: George Lucas has stated that the story of Star Wars was shaped by Campbell's work. In fact, the PBS series was filmed at Skywalker Ranch because of Lucas' deep respect for the man and his work.

I can only find parts of the series around the web. Any chance you know where I can find the whole thing. I watched the intro and really enjoyed it. I'll definitely be picking up "The hero with a thousand faces". Thanks for Sharing.

Great OP and great contributions throughout this thread. I really love this subject. I was introduced to the similarities between the Sumerian creation myth and the Bibles creation myth and have been hooked on the comparisons between world myths ever since.

It's so amazing how variations of what is basically the same story transcend time and cultures in the search for meaning in the here and now.
edit on 3-4-2012 by wearewatchingyouman because: add

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I find your insight interest regarding " Jesus is said to come back on a cloud". We, our Solar System, recently entered a region of space dense with space dust, or a space dust cloud.
reply to post by CantSay

Exactly....and thank you! This I know (Oort Cloud/Fluff/Hill Cloud/ Interstellar...or so they say. I am definitely keeping the thought in the back of my head as it may be of significance in the grand scheme of things.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Well.... I am not sure what to say but I know I can say I like what you wrote. In a weird kind of twisted way it all made sense. Im going to re read it again and again and possibly again so I may for sure grasp all it is you are conveying.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cruff
Great thread OP! It's something that I have been interested in reading about for a while now. I kinda first started reading about this sort of thing in "Gods of the new millenium".

Reading all of this got me thinking about a movie from a few years back called Gabriel..

www.youtube.com...

In the movie, a lot of fallen angels are kind of reminded of their powers and "woken up" from their mundane life. It's been a few years since i've seen it so i'm a little bit vague here but it got me thinking that perhaps it's an analogy to what is going on in the world now - more people are waking up and realizing that there is more to their life than just what they see on tv etc. Or, are some of these fallen angels unaware of their true nature??

I could go on, but don't want to derail this too much

Thanks for sharing the link to the movie. Never seen it but very interested.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I have been studying these Greek Myths and Gods, and have just finished reading the series The Heroes of Olympus, witch taught me a whole lot about it while it mixed it in with a fiction storyline. I also agree with CantSay about how these myths and gods are connected, and especially about how Hades and Poseidon are the ones that have been sent to watch over the other fallen gods or angels. In the myths there where 12 gods. Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades where the "Big Three" or the ones in charge. Also, in acient Roman myths it is the exact same stories, but different names as in the Big Three where Jupiter(zeus) Neptune(poseidon) and Pluto(hades). Although, what i dont agree with is that you said Zeus is the god of the sky/space. Yes, the sky, but striclty the sky. The MotherGod, or god of the Heavens(space) would be Hera(greek) or Juno(roman). What i think is funny is that they just sent a probe named Juno(roman form of hera) to Jupiter(planet/roman form of zeus). Also, in these myths there where Demigods, or HalfBloods, being direct descendants from the gods. These where Not immortal though. Could we be these Demigods?
edit on 3-4-2012 by Oracle202 because: Spelling Mistake

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I've said it before AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN.... ANYONE, anyone at all, who has a passing interest in actual scientific reasoning regarding the creation of some parts of the Bible and human history, evolution, the stars, volcanoes, etc. NEEDS TO READ: "Ghosts of Vesuvius" by Charles Pelligrino.

'Nuff said.

Read all you want on the Internets, but pick up a frickin' book once in awhile people!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyray
I've said it before AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN.... ANYONE, anyone at all, who has a passing interest in actual scientific reasoning regarding the creation of some parts of the Bible and human history, evolution, the stars, volcanoes, etc. NEEDS TO READ: "Ghosts of Vesuvius" by Charles Pelligrino.

'Nuff said.

Read all you want on the Internets, but pick up a frickin' book once in awhile people!!!

I picked up 3 today! Don't assume. Thanks!

Why would I go out and get this book you are referring? Sell me, would ya?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Also, in these myths there where Demigods, or HalfBloods, being direct descendants from the gods. These where Not immortal though. Could we be these Demigods?
reply to post by Oracle202

Well, in my opinion it's definitely possible! One day we will know for sure!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Also, in the myths it stated that the gods lived in a golden city that they called Olympus (used to be a mountain, now a mountain on mars ), but the only God that is currently living or staying up there is Zeus. So that is pretty much saying that zeuas has not returned to Earth and that Hades, Poseidon, and the Casted Downs are supposedly still on earth.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaMuslim

Originally posted by phantomjack
Lets face it, organized religion is nothing more than a supressor of the people.

...and nothing but a money generating fallacy.

All the ancient stories seem the same because they ARE the same.

Great post, OP. S&F

You're talking about Christianity mate, muslims never generate money from other muslims, unless they send the poor those money with free will and good intention with it. You're talking about the pope and his selling-heaven gift package? While he protects himself from heaven by building a bullet proof car.

Question: do muslims generate money from non-muslims? Just curious, with a serious question. I am no expert when it comes to Islam.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by CantSay

The conclusion of the matter:

Jude 1

6 And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.

Here is our first verification that Enoch was referenced by Jude. Then, check this out:

14 Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about them: “See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones 15 to judge everyone, and to convict all of them of all the ungodly acts they have committed in their ungodliness, and of all the defiant words ungodly sinners have spoken against him.”[e] 16 These people are grumblers and faultfinders; they follow their own evil desires; they boast about themselves and flatter others for their own advantage.

Notice the language used: "...all the ungodly acts they have committed in their ungodliness, and of all the defiant words ungodly sinners hav spoken against him..."

Compare this to the book of Enoch now:

Enoch, Chapter 1

3 The Holy Great One will come forth from His dwelling,4 And the eternal God will tread upon the earth, (even) on Mount Sinai,[And appear from His camp] And appear in the strength of His might from the heaven of heavens.5 And all shall be smitten with fearAnd the Watchers shall quake,And great fear and trembling shall seize them unto the ends of the earth.6 And the high mountains shall be shaken,And the high hills shall be made low,And shall melt like wax before the flame7 And the earth shall be wholly rent in sunder,And all that is upon the earth shall perish,And there shall be a judgement upon all (men).8 But with the righteous He will make peace.And will protect the elect,And mercy shall be upon them.And they shall all belong to God,And they shall be prospered,And they shall all be blessed.And He will help them all,And light shall appear unto them,And He will make peace with them'.

AND HERE IS THE CONNECTING POINT:

9 And behold! He cometh with ten thousands of His holy onesTo execute judgement upon all,And to destroy all the ungodly:And to convict all fleshOf all the works of their ungodliness which they have ungodly committed,And of all the hard things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.

Keep in mind that the book of Jude proceeds the book of Revelation. The last 22 books of the Bible are letters, not books. There are 22 letters in the Hebrew language. If you consult the book of Enoch, you see that God uses Enoch to deliver a 70 generation judgment on the Angles who fell and were bound in chains on the earth. As I have noted in other places, we can calculate a generation by using the precession of the Earth.

2151 is a great year. We get this by taking the precession of the equinox and dividing by 12. 25812 / 12 = 2151. Take the great year and divide by 30. 2151 / 30 = 71.7. We have approximately 72 years for one day on the great year. I believe this to be a generation. Take it a second direction. Take the entire cycle of 25812 and divide by the degrees of a circle. You get 72 again. 25812 / 360 = 71.7.

On that alone, God is amazing, evolution is destroyed and divinity is demonstrated. Take the calculation of 72 as a generation and go further. Israel becomes a nation in 1948. 1948 + 72 = 2018. Subtract 7 years of tribulation. You get 2012.

Enoch was taken in 950 by God. The judgment is 70 generations. 70 X 72 = 5055. Add them. 6000.

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

Nice connection! And the math is interesting but how did you get the value 25812?

Unfortunately the rest is a bit extreme for my reasoning.

You see my point which of two, Fallen or Returning, have our best interest at heart. I conjecture neither or small factions do. Azazel/Prometheus/Enki gave humans technology and knowledge but was it to help them because he cared about his creations or was it to anger the supreme sky god? The story and agenda is murky. Obviously the supreme sky god Zeus/Deus/God/Enlil/Odin didn't like the giving of knowledge to humans. Why??? I think it was because we were not mature enough yet. We may have looked like the "gods" that some Fallen decided to mate with us, but genetically and mentally we were not same. What gets me is that Azazel/Prometheus/Enki would have known this since he partially created us, but perhaps he was so infatuation with creations that he was blind to the fact we were still animals in perspective to the gods.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join