It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Old Fashioned TOUGH LOVE....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
It seems that every day, we are finding a new way to devastate are only source for even being allowed to exist. Metaphorically speaking mankind is a really really really spoiled child, and our Mother EARTH is just letting us continue on. Yes, she puts us in check every once in a blue moon, and lets us know she still holds some authority. But the time has come for her to just take control once and for all. If we dont respect her then why should she respect us... We deserve whats coming. The warnings have about been exhausted... Does anyone agree... Or am I being to hard on the kids...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
There are 3 Types of Natural disasters we cannot escape. They will happen, it's just to what extent and how many people will continue on living.

Disaster 1, Earthquakes. We as a species have no power over them to stop them, we can start them but we can't stop them.

Disaster 2, Tsunami. We as a species have no power there either. (maybe fringe science/black-ops could)

Disaster 3, Volcanoes. No way to stop them (maybe controlled drilling,maaaayybbbeee) But if a supervolcano, not a chance.

Preventable disaster 4. Hurricanes, not until it is made inexpensive...cloud seeding, controlled nukes/explosions to create energy/air vacuums or energy push to redirect.

Preventable disaster 5. Tornado. Same as 4, but highly unlikely response time to control.

Thoughts?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by nolongerblind

I'm open to the possibility that the earth is a living organism and does go through many changes. These changes are normal. Everything in nature is on a cycle. Within this cycle are smaller cycles.

I had an ex jokingly say that when the earth has enough plastic, it will eradicate us and start over. Just a normal cycle and not a thing we can do about it. Nature has a way of adapting.

join