It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED AGAIN? Is this an ALIEN SPACECRAFT in the Notebook screen of the International Space Station?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm just wondering if it is the same picture as the one found on the web, wouldn't the clouds on Earth be the same. Those look different in both of the images to me.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by cvette24
Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm just wondering if it is the same picture as the one found on the web, wouldn't the clouds on Earth be the same. Those look different in both of the images to me.

when you use the same photos and change it to match the viewing angle.. it's still the same picture..

Remember.. were looking at a turned laptop.. so the view is skewed at our visible viewing angle..

We are not viewing the picture 'head-on', but at an angle..

edit on 4/2/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Has anyone told Zorgon that one of his images is used as a wallpaper on the ISS laptop? Quite the honour and possibly tip of the hat to him I think.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

You need to look more closely or stop lying. All of the ufos are viaible just not plainly visible because of the poor image. Its a shame that folks want to believe something so badly that they lie to themselves and/or ignore the obvious. Did you just not pay attention or are you fibbing?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous

We are not viewing the picture 'head-on', but at an angle..

Not only that, but it's also a low-res camera or cellphone image containing a lot of 'noise', which only further alters, masks and distorts the end-users viewing aspect and perspective.

Still the same image, though, no matter.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Anyone able to make out what ring the astronaut is wearing on his finger?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

looks like a class ring to me
2nd

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Jeah it´s the same pics, the light on top of the ship looked higher to me in the OP pic, but it´s the same.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

I think that's just a class ring. Not all astronaughts are Masons.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
This is very obviously a Starfleet ship, come back in time to battle the Borg.

Researching different classes of Starfleet vessels, I think this is most likely a Freedom Class vessel, but I wouldn't rule out the option of it being the saucer section only of a Galaxy Class starship either.

It's hard to tell due to the angle, but I think it's got to be a single-nacelle starship or we would see the nacelles. This is why I also think it could be a saucer section with no warp drive. Women and children were probably left in the nacelle/engineering section of the ship while the saucer loaded up with combat crew and went to war.

To be fair, it could possibly be an Intrepid Class starship for the same reasons listed above. If only we could see the ship's registry number.. =(

Live long and prosper. =D

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Sorry if any one else has brought this yet...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And in there a post by Zorgon:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am not going to be the one that goes there/here... just bringing it.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
It looks like reflected small doubled neon tubes to me, you might spot same here somewhere,

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

It's NOT the same image. The one you found has 4 UFOs plus a bunch of stars in the background.

The astronaut's notebook has only ONE UFO and no stars in the background.

FAIL!

Um no!
You F.A.I.L.
I can see the other discs , they're fuzzy, but they're there.

I'm more worried about what the heck that is in his trousers!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

I would be excited to if I was flying around the planet at about 14000 miles per hour

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bastardo

How does this guy get banned, but the OP posts the most sensationalized, fraudulent threads (Tia Tequila anyone?) and gets a pass?

The fact that he won't even admit to being wrong about an OBVIOUS screen saver or desktop image is in and of of itself a direct contradiction to the very motto of this site.

Sorry mods, but this one's a head scratcher. He should either be banned or change the motto to "Make Love to Ignorance."
edit on 2-4-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

It's just a desktop picture. Unfortunately.

Actually what I find most interesting about that picture is his ring.
edit on 2-4-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Am I the only one whom thinks the tech on ISS seems rather old and generally out of date compared to the tech that can be bought even in stores?

I have been thinking for a long time now that they have a special part of ISS made just for the media, not showing the tech they really use.

Much like in the series V from 2009 where the reptiles had a really old communications room on the ship to show the humans, thus hiding what they really were using.

edit on 2-4-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
If you can't see that these are the same pic please see an optometrist because you may need a checkup. Nothing against you OP, but you are grasping at this one. Sorry....

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Ok, we have established the OP is wrong and an obsessed fanatical believer who is immune to logic and reason.

He hasn't posted in a while now so he's obviously off sulking over the whole thing.

Mods should close the thread and move it to the HOAX bin or elsewhere

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
zorgon and navy projects fall under the same category, they are both considered as a need to know basis.

and if you think i am being slightly cryptic well i guess i should welcome all of you to ATS

edit on 2-4-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join