It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED AGAIN? Is this an ALIEN SPACECRAFT in the Notebook screen of the International Space Station?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

Where are the other 3 UFOs and the background stars in the laptop screen??? Plus the one in the 3D render has no windows. The one in the laptop has a one-piece window around the dome. Plus the angle of the foreground UFO is different in each photo.
edit on 4/2/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I don't know if it is real, but every one of you that show that that pict. is the same as one you found somewhere else on the web are wrong. put them side by side... its not the same pict. close but not the same.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

have you ever looked at a laptop screen from an offset angle?

it no lookie the same as sitting right in front of it.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBigDuke
I don't know if it is real, but every one of you that show that that pict. is the same as one you found somewhere else on the web are wrong. put them side by side... its not the same pict. close but not the same.

the pic i posted was the same just mirrored

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco
Do a search as this was already debunked...wallpaper maestro...

Link
edit on 2-4-2012 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

4th page..sorry
edit on 2-4-2012 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

They leak information to the public all the time, though they twist it and manipulate how the information in shown.

The one on the screen could be the actual photo taken, and the other one is an artists impression of it. There are clearly many differences in the two.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5c2b2ce148a3.jpg[/atsimg]

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBigDuke

it may not be of the same resolution or what have you, but it is the exact same image.

what makes it look different is the extremely poor image and that it's a mere photo of the screen taken from an of axis angle.

the 'windows' aren't 'windows' but mere artifacts due to the shadowing caused by the above, the 'ufos' are still there ... you just can't make them out as well due to what I mentioned above.

If you look at the image from zorgon's site ... there's a bright reflected light near dead center below the windows.... due to the poor resolution, crappy photo of the screen from an offset angle.... it starts to take on the appearance of being a 'bump' of sorts.

but, it's Is still the same image. :shk:

edit on 4/2/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Grasping at straws , my friend. We proved this was not a UFO but as most have said, it is indeed wallpaper for his desktop.

Astronaughts like to surf the web too.

It's the exact picture from thelivingmoon.com.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

have you ever looked at a laptop screen from an offset angle?

it no lookie the same as sitting right in front of it.

Still not explaining where are the other UFOs of the 3D render, the background stars and why the UFO in the notebook has windows and the rendered one does not have.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

see above.

the 'windows' are a result of lighting, being a photo of the screen from an offset angle. there are no windows. they appear to be because of the shadowing around the raised ring.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

Grasping at straws , my friend. We proved this was not a UFO but as most have said, it is indeed wallpaper for his desktop.

Astronaughts like to surf the web too.

It's the exact picture from thelivingmoon.com.

I beg to differ. They are NOT the same photos and I already demonstrated it. Again: The foreground UFO of the laptop has windows. The rendered foreground UFO does not have. The laptop pic has one UFO. The 3D render photo has 4 plus a lot of background stars that are not seen in the laptop. Not the same photos. Naysayers can go nuts how they want, but it's NOT the same image. Similar but not the same.

Guess what, I'm not blind!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

see above.

the 'windows' are a result of lighting, being a photo of the screen from an offset angle. there are no windows. they appear to be because of the shadowing around the raised ring.

Because you said so? Sorry not enough to me!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Why are you closing your mind? You've been shown clear evidence that it is in fact the same photo and yet you still defend your point. Is it out of pride? Out of unwantingness to be wrong? It's okay to be wrong, we're all wrong from time to time more often than not. It's the same image through close looking. It's alright for a NASA scientist to have a scifi oriented background. Most of them probably wish there was alien life out there as well as anyone else.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

if you fail to grasp how or why they might appear as such, or if you simply refuse to accept that it is in fact the same image ... i certainly can't help you anymore than I've attempted to thus far.

carry on.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Come on dude, the pics he posted are not the same as in the op, you are right, but it doesn´t matter.

It is clearly just a screensaver.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastardo

Come on dude, the pics he posted are not the same as in the op, you are right, but it doesn´t matter.

It is clearly just a screensaver.

I'll come back for discuss it more after the naysayers reach an agreement about the official it's-not-a-ufo explanation.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I'll come back for discuss it more after the naysayers reach an agreement about the official it's-not-an-ufo explanation

LOL.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Just because you can see, doesn't mean you aren't blind. Your ideals are clouding better judgement, man. That is nothing more than a desktop wallpaper.

Don't be that guy that is so desperate to prove aliens exist that you start baseless arguments on evidence that means nothing. This image isn't the one that's going to break the camels back.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Ok.. I'm going to try (patiently) to try one more time..

You have the same number of spaceships on the laptop as in all the other examples that have been presented here in this thread by the other members. They provided you with links to those photos of wallpaper themed pictures to back up their evidence.

Because the laptop is turned to the side, the angle is obstructing the view from our POV (Point of View). Now please, take any photograph put it on your monitor, and then turn the monitor on its side viewing angle. Are you able to make out everything as brightly and as as sharp as when your viewing it head on?

No body is trying to trick you, no one is trying to tell you that it isn't possible that UFO's may or may not exist. They are just saying that in this case, it's just a picture on the Laptop..

I tried to reduce some of the glare in the laptop photo, but there is still way too much noise.. but I've been able to make out at least 4 of the saucer shapes that are 'exactly' in the same area as in all the photos that have been presented. I've used a pen graphic to point those areas out because of the graininess and noise..

edit on 4/2/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Originally posted by Blarneystoner

Took about 30 seconds to find the exact picture on the inter-webs... you should be banned....

www.islandcrisis.net...

It's NOT the same image. The one you found has 4 UFOs plus a bunch of stars in the background.

The astronaut's notebook has only ONE UFO and no stars in the background.

FAIL!

Well.... I was joking before when I said you should be banned.... but now I'm serious.... you should be banned!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

THAT IS NOT AN ALIEN SPACE CRAFT!!! It's a screen saver, get a grip.

My god do you EVER research the stuff you post? Sometimes you have good posts but others it makes me wonder if you even look at what you post.

This particular picture has been discussed MANY times! It's not a UFO. It's from some show if I remember correctly.

Did you ever think that maybe some of the astronauts like UFOs and such?!?! It's a screen saver and nothing more.

As others have posted. Here is your UFO
PS UFO

Here it is also mentioned in the following threads:
MIR Space Station video....
A nice collection of NASA optical illusions
edit on 4/2/2012 by mblahnikluver because: add links to prove my point

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join