It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Freedom is Upon us

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeguy
reply to post by smithjustinb

You sound like you are angry?

Not angry.

I'm not here to convince you to believe every word he transcribes. What I am interested in is the coming freedom. So he might have a few quirks, I know I do, I know you do. None of us are righteous 100% of the time.

I am interested in convincing you that he is a liar. I am already free.
edit on 2-4-2012 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

So being a wise 61 year old, have you lost all hope of the future?

Yes, there is a strong possibility that this is all a farce based on our past 1000 years. Where is the evidence of change?

Look at the state of things, we cannot continue on the path that we are on for much longer.

I don't know why everyone is so focused on the message from Mike, perhaps I shouldn't of even posted it. this is a side note to the reality of what we are experiencing. The point of this thread was not just Mike's message. It is the direction that we have the possibility of experiencing. The complete change of social structure and belief system. A shift from Eyes closed to Eyes open.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

I don't need to believe that a glorious world awaits because out of respect for my creator I choose to see that the world we live in is already glorious. You disrespect your creator when you believe that its creation is not already great. We don't need a new world, we need to learn how to live happily in this one.

I agree that we need to find beauty in the world that we reside in. That we need to accept and enjoy what we have here and now. But the truth is, we do need a new world, we do need to change the system by which we live. Or do you like living on your knees?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I am interested in convincing you that he is a liar. I am already free.

Are you truely? True, your mind is free, no one can influence that. But dont you have bills to pay? do you have a car? Then you probably have to pay insurance. How about that computer your on, does the internet company give you some kind of special deal where your bills are Free? How about the home you reside in? how about the food that you eat.

Face it.

You are not free. None of us are.

I believe that we create our own reality, we create the world that we live in.

And I dont know about you, but I want to live my life in pursuit of my passion, not my next paycheck.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by princeguy

Look at the state of things, we cannot continue on the path that we are on for much longer.

I have said this before. If we continue along our current path, we will be extinct in a thousand years.

And in all honesty, that would be great by me. All we've done is f*** with this planet since we arrived. It's not like we deserve to survive. We're the most repugnant and destructive species in existence.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

I have said this before. If we continue along our current path, we will be extinct in a thousand years.

And in all honesty, that would be great by me. All we've done is f*** with this planet since we arrived. It's not like we deserve to survive.

Why would we not deserve to survive? In the grand scheme of things I am sure that this was planned on. So we have harmed the planet in the past. Now we can make up for it.

We're the most repugnant and destructive species in existence.

Where do you get that Idea? I believe that we are a very beautiful species. We all have our flaws yet we continue on. Our greatest strength is forgiveness of ourselves and of our brothers and sisters.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Yes!!

I have the same conviction and via pretty much the same sorts of confirmations that you talk about having, yourself.

Wonderful!!!

Just wanted to add my voice to yours...for the record, as they say.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

the fact that objective value is totally independant to subjects powers while also totally opposed to, is the light source of true freedom that will become real once objective value will appear being absolutely superior to all one powers

for now, freedom value is possessed by free powerful wills meaning exclusively to possess all values for never being able to consider objective value by being none
while truth freedom as the exclusive existence right, pushed them to become each just ones by having to clearly do alone their means in forcing being superiors on others rights and by inventing their positive life in destroying directly objective values, so truth showed them their way to live of negative inferiority to prove being above truth

u hear them repeating constantly that negative is the source of plus, it is truth offer way to them that suit them perfectly

what i think is the talon dachille of evil, which is an absolute thing, is what he is really one, so cant ever imagine even that else exist too even when he is abusing else to possess the quality of being one

what is true by definition is always and beyond and more so everywhere in different forms or facts but definitely existing pluraly

so one like say, positive is a creation to replace values with lies so we can abuse what exist endlessly to keep the true plus for our ass powers over all
but it is like one speaks to himself, really believing that there is nothing else
as if the positive one abuse is really all the truth

let them speak about future possessions, but u should know that individuals will walk only by smashing those dirt down

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

I'm sorry, I don't understand your post. Perhaps you could simplify it?
edit on 2-4-2012 by princeguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I choose to see that the world we live in is already glorious.

Excepting, of course, those who go to sleep every night with unbearable hunger pains?
Or those who cry themselves to sleep alone because they lost their partner or parent to a war waged for OIL?
Or even other life such as the coral reefs at the bottom of the Gulf...dying from crude oil suffocation?

Real glorious.

And you know what? For the last couple of years, I've 'had it made,' as they say.

But I am not happy or satisfied because of things like I mentioned above..

...and in no way do I dishonor GOD by caring about the same things that GOD cares about...quite the opposite, in fact.
I want everyone to 'have it made.'

edit on 4/2/2012 by queenannie38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

reply to post by absolutely

I'm sorry, I don't understand your post. Perhaps you could simplify it?
edit on 2-4-2012 by princeguy because: (no reason given)

dont worry, it is meant that way for me, but i answerd u simply, objective value is the truth that has nothing to do with gods
once that will be sure, intelligence will b free so true

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I too believe something is going to happen, but i've stopped reading changelings. I use to wait on SaLusas posts everyweek. But i've noticed they pretty much keep saying the same thing.

The dark are being pushed back.
When disclosure happens everything will start.
There will be no going back.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

I choose to see that the world we live in is already glorious.

Excepting, of course, those who go to sleep every night with unbearable hunger pains?
Or those who cry themselves to sleep alone because they lost their partner or parent to a war waged for OIL?
Or even other life such as the coral reefs at the bottom of the Gulf...dying from crude oil suffocation?

Real glorious.

And you know what? For the last couple of years, I've 'had it made,' as they say.

But I am not happy or satisfied because of things like I mentioned above..

...and in no way do I dishonor GOD by caring about the same things that GOD cares about...quite the opposite, in fact.
I want everyone to 'have it made.'

edit on 4/2/2012 by queenannie38 because: (no reason given)

It is glorious because we exist. We find ourselves in unfortunate situations sometimes, but there is a larger picture here. We aren't perfect if you judge by our actions, but we are perfect by our form.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by BelowPublicKnowledge

The dark are being pushed back.
When disclosure happens everything will start.
There will be no going back.

lol that's pretty much every post.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BelowPublicKnowledge

Yeah, I agree. They do have a common theme. But they all seem to be shifting and changing now. I stopped readig them for awhile as well, now I just check in and scan them to see if there is any new info.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

reply to post by BelowPublicKnowledge

Yeah, I agree. They do have a common theme. But they all seem to be shifting and changing now. I stopped readig them for awhile as well, now I just check in and scan them to see if there is any new info.

According to the channeling session you posted, the theme remains the same.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Yes, I see your point.

But I have recently experienced a revelation that heart is more powerful, even, than mind...it is the heart that perfects the mind but the heart is only perfected by the knowledge (sounds like an oxymoron, I know) that it is not alone...our hearts are our bond and once realized, bring the mind into alignment, likewise.

The result is compassion and a reluctance to be satisfied only in regard to self...it is the restlessness inherent to altruism.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Damn, I wish they had a Dungeons and Dragons fantasy role playing forum on this site, so that all the role players didn't flock to this one. Metaphysics is a study of much larger, much more encompassing truths than mere physics or parapsychology or spiritual or religious assertions, and while I realize that some mysteries can be pretty tough to categorize, this load of sh*t isn't even close to being about the larger questions of Metaphysics or even the much smaller and more isolated questions concerning the other, lesser studies.

This is just ScyFy adventure fiction, and not even original ScyFy fiction. I remember when all those Internet news stories came out about teenagers offing themselves when they finally realized that the movie Avatar was just a movie and that they were always going to have to leave the theater and go back to their lives of being normal, mundane and dissatisfied people who will never be like the blue warriors and their flying dragon things. Maybe that's what's ahead for the acolytes of these "channelers" once it finally sinks in that they're cottage industry businesses that sell ad space on their sites to other people who are also trying to get web traffic (and book sales) so that they can pay their rent too.

This corporeal development phase is temporary, and if you take full advantage of what it has to offer you, you'll leave here strong and knowledgeable and ready for the eternal realm. However, if you spend your whole life in search of the next big escapism thing, then you'll be like any average bible belt housewife for all the tools you'll have together when you finally toss your corpse aside and walk through the front door of your eternal existence.

Being properly prepared for the eternal realm isn't an existential right. It's an achievement. You have to realize that it's important. You have to realize that it's achievable. And you have to figure out how to accomplish it and - more important than that - how to avoid those people that will waste your time with their big drama fun. In the end, if you screw yourself, then you've only got yourself to blame. There won't be anyone handing out any do-overs on that side of the divide. You'll be stuck with what you've put together of yourself once the corporeal development stage has come to an end.
edit on 4/3/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
"Our Freedom is Upon us!"

OMG, what do we do now?!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

That seemed like a whole lot of fluff with no filling. Where were you going with that?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join