It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is my dream about to come true?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

I had a dream about ten year ago and it was such a vivid realistic dream it almost feels like a memorie (you know the feeling).
Anyway, I was in a room, a bedroom but not one I recognised. And nothing out I the ordinary until I looked out the window and couldn't see any streets or building or anything but water. Literally an ocean view! Nothin but sky and water.
I'm in the middle of changing rooms around in my new house and have just got this overwhelming realisation that this is the room from my dream!

Is this a common dream? Does it just mean I'm on the right path in my life having seen myself here before?

Thoughts and comments welcome.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Well...do you have an ocean view in your new home?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulo
Hi everyone,

I had a dream about ten year ago and it was such a vivid realistic dream it almost feels like a memorie (you know the feeling).
Anyway, I was in a room, a bedroom but not one I recognised. And nothing out I the ordinary until I looked out the window and couldn't see any streets or building or anything but water. Literally an ocean view! Nothin but sky and water.
I'm in the middle of changing rooms around in my new house and have just got this overwhelming realisation that this is the room from my dream!

Is this a common dream? Does it just mean I'm on the right path in my life having seen myself here before?

Thoughts and comments welcome.

So its a deja vu feeling?

Are there streets currently where you are and no ocean view??

If no current ocean view, what happened to everything to give you such expensive beachfront property??

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
That's what a VHS copy of Waterworld and a pint of Cherry Garcia will do for you.

Boom.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by rangersdad

I live about 20/30 miles from the coast line but I'm high up so you can still make out the sea on the horizon from the end of my street.

It is like a dajavu feeling, it just knocked me abit fuzzy when I looked out my window a few moments ago and got a strong feeling and flash back from that dream

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulo

I live about 20/30 miles from the coast line but I'm high up so you can still make out the sea on the horizon from the end of my street.

It is like a dajavu feeling, it just knocked me abit fuzzy when I looked out my window a few moments ago and got a strong feeling and flash back from that dream

Welll I hope nothing happens where you need a boat as your primary
source of transportation.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

To be honest I'm not worrying about it, theres not exactly anything it I could do about it but if it did come true it would be so weird. The dream was so calm and fresh, maybe representing a new slate?

I dunno? I just freaked a bit when I looked out the window.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulo

Maybe its time to buy a boat or build an ark? Get all of your survival food ready and water proof...
I dont suppose there were any pretty girls in bikinis on this new beach is there????

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulo

These are just my impressions and could be completely off track, but I'll offer them anyway. No obligation to accept a word of it.

So, some years ago you dreamed of looking out your window and seeing only water all around you. Well, that sounds like a good description of being on a small island.

So, I'm wondering if your mind was saying to you: "Don't isolate yourself, don't cut yourself off from what's going on around you". Obviously, it doesn't have mean in general, but it's just my feeling (nothing more) that maybe at that time, there was something you could have gotten more involved in, to your benefit -- either physically or at a higher level.

If any of the above seems to resonate with you, then perhaps you could review the past ten years and see where you were then, and where you are now. Maybe you've escaped the island already.

EDIT to add: and yes, it sounds like there could be a premonitory aspect to your dream. Good to hear. I've had a few in my time.

Many thanks for posting and best regards,

Mike

edit on 2/4/12 by JustMike because: I added an eta thing and removed an irrelevant sentence. (Readers may mentally remove the others themselves.
)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
If you wouldn't mind being a bit more specific about your current location (which coastline, US or? West or East?) it would be helpful, if only for future ability to claim an accurate prediction. There's been a lot of remote viewing predictions of the east coast of the US being underwater by next year due to some type of cataclysm.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

Wow I really connected to what you said and think you could be spot on. Sometimes I guess it just takes someone to spell it out for you.
Thanks very much for your reply.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I've had this dream also but what i saw was huge buildings like in a city and everywhere i looked was rushing water the streets were flooded and i saw no people anywhere..I've had this same dream about 3 times..I live way out in the county on a farm no were near the citys i live in Minnesota..peace,sugarcookie1

new topics

top topics

join