It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim mother of 5 Murdered in California -- Hate Crime

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I consider this a pretty awful tragedy. I live in San Diego (La Jolla).. and I feel this is barely being touched on by local media. Normally they are pretty excited to label everything a hate crime, yet they seem pretty reticent. Pretty odd, seems biased! I sincerely hope they catch the murderer. Poor woman, bless her family.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

No probs....I think the search function can be a bit hit and miss.

And it certainly does no harm trying to make more people aware of this horrific crime.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by KnightFire

Better yet....Let's see if the president has any comments like he did for Trayvon Martin. My money is him saying NOTHING.

Bet you he is already working on it. He will take care of his muslim brothers and sisters.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Random person murders Muslim woman = hate crime
Someone in her family murders her = honor killing

Murder is murder. Stop with the "hate" crime stuff.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi

Murder is murder. Stop with the "hate" crime stuff.

On the same day King said the lie hezbollah terrorists are in the US a shia muslim women is murdered... what would you call it?

What do you call being shouted at or left notes to go back to our own country?

Do Native Americans frequently threaten you for being here?

Do you, after helping the US during a war, feel afraid to be in the US?

Its hate pure and simple... and its wrong

edit on 2-4-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

This is very sad But
we have No Idea if this crime was an isolated incident, commited by an illegal alien or muzlim hater or a relative so why the Hate Crime in the article title untill the authorities are sure, seems like it's just to make trouble.

excerpt from Reuters:
"We are considering the hate crime aspect, but we are not labeling it as such,"

excerpt from NY Times:
“At this point, we are not calling it a hate crime,” said Lt. Mark Coit of the El Cajon police. “We haven’t made that determination. We are calling it an isolated incident, because we don’t have any evidence of anything similar going on at this point.”

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AmericanDaughter

Of course the police do not care, and refuse to say it was hate... it was against Muslims...Maybe we should be calling it a love your country crime?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela

Of course the police in this country do not care, and refuse to say it was hate... it was against Muslims...Maybe we should be calling it a love your country crime...

Let's wait and see if the law catches up with msm since it only happened a few days ago
but usually muslims are catered to as you can see by the 'hate crime' being thrown into the article title even when it isn't proven at all.

Is this a love your country crime? Stuff like this most people just don't understand and may be why muslims are uncomfey about how it works in America and why cops must thoroughly investigate
Dad kills daughter for having US actors on her mobile phone
www.emirates247.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmericanDaughter

Of course the police in this country do not care, and refuse to say it was hate... it was against Muslims...Maybe we should be calling it a love your country crime...

Let's wait and see if the law catches up with msm since it only happened a few days ago
but usually muslims are catered to as you can see by the 'hate crime' being thrown into the article title even when it isn't proven at all.

This occurred on March 21, that was almost two weeks ago now....

Typical tactic of people, try to blame Muslims when a Muslim is murdered, after they were threatened by someone...It was not any crime that was done by a Muslim, and I am offended that you would try to lay blame, but of course this is a typical thing from people who hate... instead of looking at their hate as being wrong, they try to justify their actions and hide behind propaganda against Muslims...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

This occurred on March 21, that was almost two weeks ago now....

Typical tactic of people, try to blame Muslims when a Muslim is murdered, after they were threatened by someone...It was not any crime that was done by a Muslim, and I am offended that you would try to lay blame, but of course this is a typical thing from people who hate... instead of looking at their hate as being wrong, they try to justify their actions and hide behind propaganda against Muslims...

I have no propaganda or hate and I feel sad for this family I am however being sensible about things taking time and not calling this a hate crime untill that is proven.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I have no propaganda or hate and I feel sad for this family I am however being sensible about things taking time and not calling this a hate crime untill that is proven.

How long would you like to wait?

If I would have posted this and said it was a possible honor killing do you realize how many would have jumped on the bandwagon? But instead I say hate crime and other than a few souls its largely ignored...with the exception of a couple, yourself included who still want to jump on the honor killing bandwagon..

you make an absolute tragedy even worse...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

It Is a tragedy and I don't think it's an honour killing (Oh how I Hate that bass akwards term)
I am saying muslims have earned a reputation and the "poor us, the cops and all hate us" mentality won't work here; it's already falsley - by their own words - been called a hate crime!
I have no idea as to how long the investigation will take and I pray the killer is caught and punsihed but it isn't a hate crime untill proven otherwise.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Sad beyond words,that children have lost a mother in this way-i cannot imagine their pain and horror..And sad,all this hate..things like this this make one despair for humanity,each time i see something like this.Just awful.But never a day passes,when the innocent are not slaughtered.Its never going to end..this world has become a cesspool of hatred and violence and cruelty.I feel sorry for my children,i cannot see things getting better in the foreseeable future.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Posted earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join