It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Freedom Fighters Working to Unseat the New World Order

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I sure hope this is going to happen.
Please excuse me if I don't think too much about it though. I would become pretty damned depressed and feeling severely let down if none of this took place.
So, for my own sanity, I'm going to watch from a distance and keep plugging along with my own personal;crusade against the evildoers.
If this does come to pass, I'll be elated.

If it does happen, I just hope that these folks aren't a bunch of power hungry psychos, too. I won't pass judgement early though as I watch and wait.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
We have been told for a very long time : Don't get involved, ring the police.

That has not done us much good!

Plastered toward us has been TV and Movies of great heroes who will save us. Pick your hero!

That has not done us much good!

Now threads like this one! When TSHTF lay low, someone else will save you!

You have been indoctrinated! For decades you have been indoctrinated!

If only one in every hundred Americans picked up their arms and marched toward DC, you would have an army of three million people. And it would grow as you marched! And you would be joined by all sorts of people.

The question is: Can you find one in a hundred brave people in the USA today.

If you wait for someone to save you you will never be saved.

One in a hundred ..... Perhaps ..... Perhaps not!

P

you want to walk towards dc with loaded guns
in hand and do what take it over>?
obama would order a nuke dropped on you all
to keep his power for a few more months

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

You think Obama would stay in power after having a nuke dropped on DC? Though I'm sure he'd try to find some means of elimination, a nuke would most definitely only provoke a even bigger response.
edit on 3-4-2012 by jlm912 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Eidolon23

The line wasn't long...

I noticed. In fact, it was more like the line at a kissing booth. You're a pretty suave guy.

glad you could contribute.

My pleasure.

Stick around a while. I might quote Glenn Beck, Alex Jones, David Icke and FOX News all in one thread. 

By all means, cite as many garbage sources as you possibly can.

Seriously though, I was so intrigued by a story that wasn't the normal doom and gloom but still possessed some good conspiracy theory that I decided to share. Obviously it peaked your interest too or you wouldn't have opened my thread, right?

I am as prone to gawk at a sideshow as the next person, I guess.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Yes, it is so secretive that a simple worthless reporter managed to uncover this ring and report on it.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by grubblesnert

Why people follow and defend them is beyond most of us.

Because it's entertaining

RELAX!

its all about the cash as long as it flows into their bank account they couldent care less

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
It is so fanciful to believe that some evil cabal that has had us in its clutches for all this time, suddenly doesn't know of a "secret" plot to overthrow it.

I mean, c'mon, if it can be posted on ATS how "secret" is it?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by grill
It is so fanciful to believe that some evil cabal that has had us in its clutches for all this time, suddenly doesn't know of a "secret" plot to overthrow it.

I mean, c'mon, if it can be posted on ATS how "secret" is it?

A very simple truth is often the most overlooked.
When "aliens" have been sold in the mind to many as "saviours to humanity", these same individuals are hopelessly lost at seeing the real truth. They do not understand the psychology of a 'good cop/bad cop' routine played out before them. They live in fear of no future, believe the lies that God is a 'fairy tale' and that 'aliens' are truly visiting this planet. The reality is that they are deceived. We are all going to watch as 'Babylon' is pulled down only to find out that what rises in its place, after 'peace' is declared, is the worst time that man has experienced on this planet. A time that "If the Lord had not cut short those days, no one would survive. But for the sake of the elect, whom he has chosen, he has shortened them."

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by pierregustavetoutant

Wilcock might've stole this idea from Grant Morrison. Want to be blown away? Read "The Invisibles" series front to back.
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 2-4-2012 by pierregustavetoutant because: fix video

Thanks again for linking that awesome video. Found another incase you've not seen it :

Anyone heavily into conspiracy theories : I highly recommend The Invisibles because it contains tons of them all interlinked throughout the story, and it's written brilliantly. Just keep it away from your kids because there's some strong stuff contained in it!

The whole story ends in december 2012 too and ties in with the timewave theory, etc, leading to what in the series is called the Supercontext. It's pure brilliance, and I think it's probably about time to reread it again before december this year.
edit on 3-4-2012 by robhines because: typo

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Wow, lol, I had never seen these animations before, they are a trip...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
this topic is being discussed quite a bit and maybe not a pipe dream

“In the US, the Pentagon has begun asking citizens to stock up with 72 hours’ worth of food because of possible disruptions associated with the imminent replacement of the US dollar with a new Treasury dollar, according to CIA sources in California. This move is also expected to be accompanied by a massive clean up operation aimed at draining the corruption out of Wall Street and Washington D.C. in order to restore the US to its former moral and economic greatness.

source< br />
I personally dont think you can take down the TOP players of a Dynasty
edit on 3-4-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Here is the Freedom Fighters sight.

Freedom Reigns

Also makes you raise a brow when we see today James Murdoch stepping down from more positions.

CNN

That's far from arrests though. According to that site the arrests are set to take place in April and should not be that noticeable. We would know through viral videos that day on the web basically.

James wouldn't be one of the people arrested ...he's not important enough
edit on 3-4-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
You never know. My friends and I are already a little half-assed club of freedom fighters, who's to say more people with more power and numbers aren't doing the same? Besides, we already know of one organisation like that.

It's called Anonymous.

Pray for it! God bless! Viva la revolution!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
this topic is being discussed quite a bit and maybe not a pipe dream

Heavy net presence may indicate that a meme is being spammed up on blogs (and elsewhere
), but it is not a good indicator of veracity.

source

I personally dont think you can take down the TOP players of a Dynasty
edit on 3-4-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

Awesome. The idea is now far more credible since Fulford has been cited.

Oh wait.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
ITT:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

It's not really a far-fetched thing to believe in. Anyone who's open to believing the shadow world of masons and illuminati behind establishing a new world order should be just as ready to believe of an opposite and equally strong and insane sounding organisation.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by reitze

if ANON could have done something, They would have done something.

anon has not proved to have any power, I could be wrong, but all I see is "yapping" of an ankle bitter.
A complete distraction to the neighborhood when everybody walks by and no one realizes the house down the street is being robbed
so to speak

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

There's not even evidence of the illuminati in the first place.. there's evidence of rich people getting together for talks.. but that's not evidence for the NWO .. the illuminati has never been proven to be around these days..

Always amuses me how people tend to post with so much knowledge about something they couldn't know anything about.

Has to make you wander.. if the illuminati are so good at keeping secrets, how is it anyone knows anything? oh right they don't ... same for this "super secret" freedom fighting group.

It's all fiction..

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX
reply to post by MountainLaurel

It's not really a far-fetched thing to believe in. Anyone who's open to believing the shadow world of masons and illuminati behind establishing a new world order should be just as ready to believe of an opposite and equally strong and insane sounding organisation.

True, if you buy into the bologna that is the illuminati and the far fetched mason myths then you should be ready to believe in an opposing battalion of good-doers.. I personally don't believe in any because there's simply no supporting evidence of such.. not saying it is impossible, just no proof that it exists.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
reply to post by seabag

There's not even evidence of the illuminati in the first place.. there's evidence of rich people getting together for talks.. but that's not evidence for the NWO .. the illuminati has never been proven to be around these days..

Always amuses me how people tend to post with so much knowledge about something they couldn't know anything about.

Has to make you wander.. if the illuminati are so good at keeping secrets, how is it anyone knows anything? oh right they don't ... same for this "super secret" freedom fighting group.

It's all fiction..

Wow. Fail post.

You should probably find the exit. ...no evidence for the NWO .....

never been proven to be around these days?? ....lol here is a single example out of hundreds.

What is on the one dollar bill? The All Seeing Eye.

Enough said...if you can't see what's in plain site then I pity you.
edit on 3-4-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join