It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Freedom Fighters Working to Unseat the New World Order

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

It died because most of ATS knows Wilcock is a hoaxer, a liar, a trickster, and has lied many times in the past, made many false predication's, but no matter how many times he lies and misleads his fans he continues to keep on truckin' with his BS.

Yes, the more I read up on him the less inclined I am to believe a word he says!

However, It is an interesting scenario that may be rooted in some truth. Like another poster pointed out, this story has been rehashed by Wilcox but I don't think it started with him. Who knows?? 

So this thread will die too. A small crowd believes in Wilcock, the rest disregard him.

For the record, my threads never die. They are far too entertaining and thought provoking to die.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I just returned from my local bar, having had my 2 weeks expired ID rejected by a novice barkeep. I missed out on storytelling night (tonight's theme: adventure!), and I am consequently feeling a little punchy. So while I was going to let this slide, figuring there was a long line of posters waiting to paddle you over it, I now have to ask:

Seabag? How are you going to open a thread with Wilcock standing sole source for its topic, and expect us to ever take you seriously again? Are you that hard up for the wikipoints?
edit on 2-4-2012 by Eidolon23 because: Got my cranks confuddled.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Wilcock's has a lot to say and a lot of it is well known to the conspiracy world, so it's easy to confuse him with the rest, whatever the "rest" is to you. The best way to sell BS is to mix it with truth and familiarities, which Wilcock's does so well. As far as I've seen, Wilcock is a liar and has produced nothing useful expect lies and false hopes, and it is those hopes he prays on and does so well. His one redeeming quality is that he is not a fear monger.

Like everything in this world, things die and lose life, your threads included, even if you alone try to resuscitate them.
edit on 2-4-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by seabag

you mean this issue

a far fetched hoax that could only bring some very troubling events of its own. Well heck I dont want to slave work any more just let the Anti Christ take over.....
maybe but who knows for sure
Thanks seabag

My impression is its more like this ...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I actually like posts like this here in ATS to balance the doom and gloom that most in here are subscribing to. Unknowingly, a lot of posters here are helping the creation of the things they don't like to happen because they put much of their energy in it. Everything in this world is energy and whatever is the energy of the mass consciousness, that is what will manifest. You don't like a certain scenario, don't put your energy into it.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
if you don't think at least a few of us are working towards a better world, you're very mistaken.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
reply to post by seabag

I actually like posts like this here in ATS to balance the doom and gloom that most in here are subscribing to. Unknowingly, a lot of posters here are helping the creation of the things they don't like to happen because they put much of their energy in it. Everything in this world is energy and whatever is the energy of the mass consciousness, that is what will manifest. You don't like a certain scenario, don't put your energy into it.

That common "new-age" belief that "like attracts like" ignores the more prominent reality that "opposites attract". Like magnets, or men and women. Forever=now is only an idea just like like 4 likes. It's yet another of those binary minded moral platitudes that ignores the rainbow of human thought. Garbage to sell books at best, sorta like a bad sermon.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Whether this is true or not there is a group called The Resistance or something like that and you can be sure Newtons 3rd Law is going to be at work here concerning an Illuminati takeover or any progress toward a NWO.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Eidolon23

I just returned from my local bar, having had my 2 weeks expired ID rejected by a novice barkeep. I missed out on storytelling night (tonight's theme: adventure!), and I am consequently feeling a little punchy. So while I was going to let this slide, figuring there was a long line of posters waiting to paddle you over it, I now have to ask:

The line wasn't long...glad you could contribute. 

Seabag? How are you going to open a thread with Wilcock standing sole source for its topic, and expect us to ever take you seriously again? Are you that hard up for the wikipoints?

Stick around a while. I might quote Glenn Beck, Alex Jones, David Icke and FOX News all in one thread. 

Seriously though, I was so intrigued by a story that wasn't the normal doom and gloom but still possessed some good conspiracy theory that I decided to share. Obviously it peaked your interest too or you wouldn't have opened my thread, right?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I actually knew very little about Wilcox before this weekend when I found and listened to this interview with drake.
After hearing it I did some searching and got the Wilcox sasha whatever and fulford being hoaxers and liars.
It really sucks that there is a very small chance that this will ever happen.. But listening to what drake had to say about the process of something call a sovereign nation sounded good.

Why can't we the people get together and do citizens arrest. I know more wishfull thinking but something has to change . How much longer can we continue to destroy the planet live as slaves and kill each other over whose god is better...

We need to arrest anyone and everyone that had anything thing to do with any crimes that hurt us the people. Get the power into the people that care for other people. Instead of building More and more bombs we can spend that money feeding clothing and providing medical care to everyone equally reguardless of color creed religion or sexual orientation.

Ok so Wilcocks is a liar and the video is a hoax.... Ok so what can we do....is there away the people could regain control of our world without violence,without war. Drake the guy in the video had what sounded like a great idea. I am going to do some research if anyone here knows anything about this sovereign nation idea please point me in the rut direction please...thanks

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Ya dont suppose this white hat/ black ops, scenario is maybe some kind of attempt to cause a pardime shift of an unconcious nature?
Sure these seem far fetched, and we smile, but we also grit our teeth, and squint a little as we imagine what we could be doing to out these criminal families and greedy bank practices..et al ....
Imagination sends us on a journey to a future of free and proud people who tempered their steel in the fires of the
Great Awakening.....
when all humanity rose up and cast off the yoke of penal servitude to the wealthy elite.
FOR A SMALL SECOND WE WILL THE STORY TO BE TRUE....EVERY ONE OF US IN THEIR OWN WAY.......
Now im no parapsychologist. but maybe something like this will add to the weight when we come to the tipping point,and the scenario will follow the pre run track.....just sayin...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
There are many trends to be taken into account, regardless of whether a concentrated group of TPTB, such as the Illuminati or NWO agents, are attempting to steer the masses into further enslavement...

In this, the "age of terrorism," major laws are passing, with each more ridiculous than the last. The NDAA of 2012 is a pretty well-known recent act for example. Assuming it's not prematurely overthrown in the pending court actions against it, it's only a matter of time before a president attempts to harness the authority granted in section 1021 on a large scale domestically. The Trespass Bill is another one recently signed. These accumulating laws are blatantly violating the natural rights outlined by our constitution, and many people are becoming aware of this trend alongside those who have been trying to warn us for the past two decades.
The government's starting to crackdown on sovereign citizens and true patriots labeling them as terrorists, or "homegrown terrorism" as they like to call it. Movements like the Tea Party and OWS are at the public forefront of popular dissent at the moment, and with the Trespass Bill in mind, the upcoming NATO Summit is an event to keep an eye on.

There is also the growing trend of teen pregnancy; younger generations reproducing at a growing rate. The percentage of youth in the population is expanding exponentially into the decades to come, I presume, and we all know the rebellious nature of youth in general.

Meanwhile, the separation of income and overall quality of life between upper and lower classes is also growing. Officials claim we are in economic "recovery," while those without jobs stand for alarming numbers, and despite some recovery in other areas, jobs have been at a slightly bumpy plateau. Those who are finding work are being forced to accept lower standard wages while the cost of living and inflation are steady rising.

We also find ourselves in the age of mass communication. With the current worldwide controversy over Iran's nuclear program, while nation's officials are babbling about war and such, citizens from all over the world are reaching out to one another in opposition to said hostility. Which leads us to more current and coming legislation trying to put a snake-hold on the internet and social media.

Tensions are rising, and the potential for a huge peak will be at hand and building beyond 2012 should nothing significant occur. It does stand that tension could just steadily burn itself out over time, but no one should fail to be on their toes in the coming decade.

Apathy is not a wise friend in these times.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
We have been told for a very long time : Don't get involved, ring the police.

That has not done us much good!

Plastered toward us has been TV and Movies of great heroes who will save us. Pick your hero!

Now threads like this one! When TSHTF lay low, someone else will save you!

You have been indoctrinated! For decades you have been indoctrinated!

If only one in every hundred Americans picked up their arms and marched toward DC, you would have an army of three million people. And it would grow as you marched! And you would be joined by all sorts of people.

The question is: Can you find one in a hundred brave people in the USA today.

If you wait for someone to save you you will never be saved.

One in a hundred ..... Perhaps ..... Perhaps not!

P

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
We have been told for a very long time : Don't get involved, ring the police.

Plastered toward us has been TV and Movies of great heroes who will save us. Pick your hero!

Now threads like this one! When TSHTF lay low, someone else will save you!

You have been indoctrinated! For decades you have been indoctrinated!

If only one in every hundred Americans picked up their arms and marched toward DC, you would have an army of three million people. And it would grow as you marched! And you would be joined by all sorts of people.

The question is: Can you find one in a hundred brave people in the USA today

If you wait for someone to save you you will never be saved.

One in a hundred ..... Perhaps ..... Perhaps not!

P

You make such valid points, and I must say, I'm very "torn" and frankly, scared, worried, and hopeful...I know for myself there is no turning back, I'm pretty much prepared for what my part in this all will be, lol, and honestly it sucks, cause most of the people I love are un-willing to hear this yet...sigh... my task seems to be gathering knowledge on behalf of my loved one's, the people, animals, and myself .Sleep well all, I need to rest....♥

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
All this is about the Galactic Federation. They say that mass arrests are/will take place to free the world that TPTB have on us all.

They are really shoving this bull down our throats --or trying to. Freeing us from TPTB will lead to NESARA. They are trying to convince everyone that everything needs to be changed so they can install "their" system on running the world.

I'm sorry, but when someone, or some group wants to "free" us from one system to implement another system is not doing things for all the right reasons. All they're seeking is to "dethrone" the current TPTB and replace with their own TPTB, all under the guise that everyone in power is a criminal.

Anybody can be a criminal if the right laws are passed. TPTB now are passing laws against humanity's privacy and they're doing it by distracting us all through neat little things like cell phone, the Internet, movies, etc. --no one knows what's going on because most are in a distracted sleep due to extreme entertainment being shoved at us 24/7.

The Galactic Federation will pass laws by distracting us using ways and means of bribery. That's right --they will shove money down our throats. Sounds good doesn't it? NESARA promises that all goods will be reduced by 75% and that everyone will get a monthly sum of $75,000 for a 10-year period. This monthly payment is our settlement from all of the years those crooked bankers, politicians have kept from us "legally" through laws, rules, etc.

The current TPTB distract using Entertainment and the next with FINANCIAL excess. If you have to buy someone's love and approval, it's always because of a nefarious reason or reasons.

These "Secret Freedom Fighters" are Galactic Light Workers, that's what they call themselves. I'm 100% correct because I've been studying them for years for my next and upcoming book because all of this will lead to the One World Government.

People will embrace NESARA because of the world economic situation, that will get worse so they can pass it onto the people --and the people will want it, just like the once, long-ago friend of the Young Rockefeller said they would as he related it from a conversation he had with him.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

In my full-length e-book entitled Financial Tyranny, I shared everything I have gathered on this controversial subject -- since I first found out about it in 1992.

...and of course the link to buy it.

Imagine my disappointment when on this Forum I find a Skunkworks topic.

Wilcock? Really? That article is actually an advertisement for a book. Should be obvious.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

We can only hope, because we are dying a little more every day.
This world needs a savior of liberty, freedom and everything that is good.

I have little faith that this "good" group exists, but I pray that it does.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by sayzaar
TPTB themselves create 'civil liberties groups' and 'freedom fighters' as a means to fool others into believing that people are keeping tabs on things and fighting against what is going on.This is just to convince you that because someone else is doing something, you will feel that 'you' do not have to.

Well said, I made a thread recently that explains that.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by sayzaar
TPTB themselves create 'civil liberties groups' and 'freedom fighters' as a means to fool others into believing that people are keeping tabs on things and fighting against what is going on.This is just to convince you that because someone else is doing something, you will feel that 'you' do not have to.

I heard the Drake interviews and this was exactly my first thought. As much as I want this to be true I don't believe a word of it. Could even be a cover for some other nefarious operation against us.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
So, does this mean that the president presses the reset button in his office for national debt, or does the US still have to pay back the 20 odd trillion dollars, what about the good guys behind the scenes are they like a group of 007s who take out the elitists that are in control or are they the elitists taking out the last of the good guys. who knows looks to me like a tug of war, "good guy" kicks "billy bad @$$" out to become the new if i may say

Super Billy Bad @$$

edit on 3-4-2012 by Alexei because: super before billy

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join