It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who owns OUR guns?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Not trying to derail this thread, though I must reply to something else you said. I don't send our young people anywhere to fight for me. It's not up to me, and if it was up to me, I'd never send another man to fight on my behalf. Nuff said...cheerio chap.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Source

I found this amongst the resignations.

3/09/12 (USA) Cerberus Capital Management LP, CEO Robert Nardelli resigns.
goo.gl...

Maybe this is a good sign. Maybe people really are cleaning up the corruption.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCurmudgeon

Thanks for the info! I knew ATS wouldn't let me down!
I appreciate your time and effort to post.
I'll go read the site now also.
Thanks again!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Waxing the light fantastic.

Yes, I am aware that it was shown to be false.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
What it comes down to is... "we own our guns." The government would like to think they do because they make us register "newly purchased guns" in their huge database of gun owners in which I myself is a member. Here is the problem, every gun I have purchased new has been sold at a gun show or through private sale. So every gun that I own now has been owned by someone else and it's still registered to that person, therefore when they go looking for my guns, or the guns I have bought "used" they will not find them.

Second, the US government does this "all the time", it's nothing new. They buy up thousands of guns and send them to different countries as offerings for information, detained agents, etc... So, do I see a conspiracy, no, do I see a common action that has been brought to light, yes.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
I wish I could understand you.

Here's my advice: Pick up a history book and catch up on the 200+ years of American history and why guns play such an important role in that history.

Let us know what you find out.

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeaderofLostSouls

I wish I could understand you.

Here's my advice: Pick up a history book and catch up on the 200+ years of American history and why guns play such an important role in that history.

Let us know what you find out.

Cheers!

That's some great advise there. Too bad they stopped teaching US History in schools because it's not politically correct.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LeaderofLostSouls

That one was easy.
I found the wild west.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

I will never understand, why you people think freedom means possessing a gun at all.
But of course it is good for the weapon traders if there are millions of people, who cannot sleep without a gun besides them.

We here in Europe usually don't have a gun under our bed, so it does not matter that much to us, what kind of desinfo they spread in this email.

Of course people like you will never understand. You are too brainwahsed and too ignorant, not pun intended, to understand that without arms nations are eventually ruled by dictators.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Who needs a dictator if every idiot can run around with a gun?
And:
How many wanna-be-dictators did you chase away with your gun yet?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join