It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I find this kids cartoon from 80s or 90s freaky

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
here is some other work by the producer his name is

will vinton

edit on 2-4-2012 by DukeEligos because: link issue

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by amraks

It reminding me of the ANONYMOUS mask.

Just thinking is this a conspiracy?

Bauta

Bauta (sometimes referred to as baùtta) is the whole face, with a stubborn chin line, no mouth, and lots of "gilding". One may find masks sold as Bautas that cover only the upper part of the face from the forehead to the nose and upper cheeks, thereby concealing identity but enabling the wearer to talk and eat or drink easily. It tends to be the main type of mask worn during the Carnival. It was used also on many other occasions as a device for hiding the wearer's identity and social status. It would permit the wearer to act more freely in cases where he or she wanted to interact with other members of the society outside the bounds of identity and everyday convention. It was thus useful for a variety of purposes, some of them illicit or criminal, others just personal, such as romantic encounters.

In 18th century, the Bauta had become a standardized society mask and disguise regulated by the Venetian government.[3][4] It was obligatory to wear it at certain political decision-making events when all citizens were required to act anonymously. Only citizens had the right to use the Bauta. Its role was similar to the anonymizing processes invented to guarantee general, direct, free, equal and secret ballots in modern democracies.

It was not allowed to wear weapons along with the mask, and police had the right to enforce this ruling.

source en.wikipedia.org...
it was also known by the names/titles of:
1-The Great Leveler and
2- The Common Man
More pictures www.google.com.pr...:en-US
fficial&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&so urce=univ&sa=X&ei=Nvq1TubQMs6utwfbh6SxDA&ved=0CDMQsAQ&biw=1400&bih=815&sei=%20b_21TpexMMjy0gG92_jQBA

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I already have this cartoon posted the thread is www.abovetopsecret.com...
please use the search button
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
I'm expecting a Candle Cove thread any minute.

Man, that was such a great show. My memory of it is a little hazy though.
I wonder why it's not on DVD...
edit on 4/2/2012 by SaulGoodman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
I already have this cartoon posted the thread is www.abovetopsecret.com...
please use the search button
peace,sugarcookie1

yes and it was even posted before you posted it so you use the search button as well.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I saw this years ago and now i'm wondering why there is such sudden surge in it's popularity...fascinating..

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Jimbowsk

Loved the Legend Of Orin. The cartoon Mark Twain was trippy for the 80s. The 80's seem so long ago.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join