It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I find this kids cartoon from 80s or 90s freaky

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Hey I just found this, watch it who does this face remind you of.

It reminding me of the ANONYMOUS mask.

Just thinking is this a conspiracy?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I can't watch the video but can you tell me the name of the show so we can look it up?

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Wow. Someone else just posted this up an hour or two ago. Where are you guys finding this?

Also, it's a super awesome clip.
edit on 2-4-2012 by Figzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Pretty sure this is called something like The Adventures of Mark Twain, also known as 'Comet Quest'.

The trailer for it is on an old 80's cartoon movie called Starchaser, The Legend of Orin which is one of my favourite films

Yup, my brain does sometimes actually work - here it is...

The Adventures of Mark Twain
edit on 2-4-2012 by Jimbowsk because: Edited to add linky

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I remember this from the first time around. This particular episode is rather creepy and deals with some adult themes. Strange, I wonder what the thinking behind it was?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Well thats kinda freaky that someone else just posted this a hour ago.

I was searching for a weird bbc tv show I used to watch as a kid.

I can't remember the name of the show I used to watch as a kid, But in the process I stumbled upon this.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by amraks

the clip is called The Mysterious Stranger

From The adventures of mark twain

I agree this is strange and have seen this a few times...there is a meaning to it

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
That was incredibly creepy and disturbing. Do you have any info on it?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

What was the show you were looking for about? I may be able to help, I watched everything as a kid

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by amraks

I remember my brother owned the original VHS tape of this movie, it was called "The Adventures of Mark Twain" and that older guy in the elevator is Mark Twain, those boys are supposed to be Huckleberry Finn and Tom Sawyer if i remember correctly. It was indeed a scary movie, we only watched it once or twice since it creeped us out... must have been some 25 years ago now. Thanks for the refresher!

Oh i just found some more info for those interested, this is how the VHS packaging looked like.
www.bcdb.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Esh.. That's creepy. I think the claymation makes it creepier to be honest. Those figures are made of clay...then they make more figures out of more clay. Irony?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81
reply to post by amraks

What was the show you were looking for about? I may be able to help, I watched everything as a kid

It was this show with a old man and lady that was kinda scary looking the place had a real english farm house setting, stone walls, wooden frame on the inside, stone floors, old antique kinda feel but it was like they was way behind the times kinda thing.

I was about 5 - 7 in the 90's and can't remember much about it, but I used to sit and watch it.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
This topic has been covered in numerous threads over the years.Instead of randomly looking for something to do a thread about, maybe use the search function to see if the story has been covered before. Maybe spend some time to look for something that hasn't been covered before and research it, then present it in a well put together thread.Do some work instead of just posting an old rehashed story that only required you to embed the video. Don't come back and say you looked to see if it had been done before because you didn't. It took me two seconds to find thread's already on this subject.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's one, and there's dozens more going back to 2008. Come on.....people are getting so lazy and they expect stars and flags for it.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

How can you search for something you don't know the name of?

I think it was a fair post, the OP didn't know what it was from, the good ol' ATS members answered the question.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I'm expecting a Candle Cove thread any minute.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jimbowsk
reply to post by mark1167

How can you search for something you don't know the name of?

I think it was a fair post, the OP didn't know what it was from, the good ol' ATS members answered the question.

All you have to do is type in scary kids cartoons....just a general search will always bring up the subject at hand.
Pretty easy.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Creepy enough for you?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hey I found it and thought I would post it, Not knowing there was other threads about this.
I Guess I was kinda excited because the face reminded me so much of the group Anonymous.

I'm not lazy, I usually do search before I start a thread. So why come in here and get all nasty, some of these people had never even seen it, We have certain things we like to look out on ATS you can't read the whole forum can you. But yes I know you can search it, But sometimes you just get caught in that moment and post it because you get excited. ATS is a exciting place, I don't have a problem
with people reposting stuff. if something has been covered before, maybe some links to that thread.
But don't come and bash on me because of posting a stupid thread.

PS. people with your attitude make people give up.
edit on 2-4-2012 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

Is that 'When the Wind Blows'?

Maaaaan I remember that givin me the heeby jeebies when I was a kid!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Jimbowsk

Oh yes indeedy.
You and me both.
Full movie seem's to be on Youtube for anyone interested.

edit on 2-4-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join