It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 12yr old daughter's seen the ghost of same little boy twice now, what do we do?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I blast the song 'Oh The Blood Of Jesus' through the stereo every once in a while because my daughter has seen some very evil things in our home and it has worked. I am a part-time paranormal investigator(when I have time which I don't have much of) and I guess that things have followed me home. This worked for us. I hope it will work for you. I read about it somewhere and was willing to try anything.

There are 'ghost hunting' organisations who claim that they can 'help' and run around acting like super hereos, but it's a joke. They cannot help unless they put the person having the trouble in touch with a preacher or priest or whatever to come and bless the home.

Supposedly, evil spirits or demons cannot bear hearing it and you supposed to just put the song on repeat and crank it up when everyone is at work or school. I guess that you can even do it when everybody's home. I do that to if it starts up. I play it in the room where the trouble is but make sure it blasts all the way through the house.

Hope this helps
edit on 18-4-2012 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I understand "the father", but also i understand "our community".

So evidence is important for everyone, anyway if your daughter will have serious problem in future... go away.

But, if the "ghost" is not real?
Yeah, your daughter maybe see "something", but how WE can say if is a real ghost or something else?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
so they say I gotta write 20 replys before I can make my own post. figured a topic I know is as good as any. now you say your daughter has seen this ghost, very rare. but more interestingly you havent, even though you know it was there. you say you only heard it and I begin to wonder what it was you heard that made you soo sure what you heard was real; had you heard this before in life. I ask because we become attached to them as they do to us. the way a habit is formed or a comfert zone is made. sometimes we meet them in exteream situations sometimes just have to open up and they are there. but none the less they latch on like you and everyone else latches on to someone they like. would you want to spend eternity with those that you like and grow to love, I would. they are no different than us. in fact in my assumtion the only difference may be they lack memory. now saying that answer this question for yourself, could this have been a boy either you or your wife met eariler in life, still with you growing stronger in your phycic energy but only your daughter can see him now because you gave up long ago on that part of the universe as being real. could it be that you denied this spirit but he never denied you. knowing that what would your answer be as to interacting with him. mine would be to get back into touch. mine would be to acknolwedge him with conviction as if you were on the other side of the glass.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
your an idiot

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
still getting the hang of this messaging board thing the author is cool the guy talking about playing some blood of jesus song to scare off ghosts is an idiot.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Imaginary friends are normal or so they say. I never had one. It's a coping mechanism. It helps them understand the world a bit better. It shows imagination. You should be aware that if your child is drawn inward or depressed, seek professional help. Don't take my post as medical advice and ask a professional.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
As a woman who saw ghosts as a child and as a teen, and was terrified each time, wether the ghosts were real or my imagination, I would agree with the sentiment that your daughter would be well served by being steered away from engaging with real or perceived ghosts.

I spent years being terrified in my own home always thinking I heard something, or had seen something before I had to teach myself to rationalize. I think if my parents hadn't indulged me by being fascinated with my ghost stories and providing me with books on the paranormal, I might have avoided a lot of anxiety.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
A similar situation happened to a close friend of the family. The daughter was seeing a little girl all in black in her room. She got so scared she couldn't sleep in her room, and would get sick almost every night. I ended up bringing another friend of mine to the house (who also sees spirits) and we found that this entity was actually protecting the family/house from anything evil that might try to come in. I ended up giving the daughter a few protection stones (tiger's eye specifically) and told her the spirit was actually good. We gave her a name, Wednesday (because she looked like Wednesday Addams from the Addams Family) and she hasn't had any problems since.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join