It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 12yr old daughter's seen the ghost of same little boy twice now, what do we do?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceCowboy78

The little boy ghost needs help and he does not fear your Daughter. She has seen him for a reason...the reason is not known but she at some stage in her life will help him to move beyond his death.

edit on 3/4/2012 by Thurisaz because: spelling

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
I would suggest she talk to the boy, especially since he seems friendly.

That's what I would do too.

The only other real option is to visit the doctor, who will prescribe something to lower her molecular vibration so she can't see him anymore.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Five years ago we moved into our house. Same thing - little footsteps running on the second floor and our three year old mentioned a fear of a man in his room. Not being a Christian at the time, I went upstairs by myself and said out loud in no uncertain terms that it was not welcome in my home. I was promptly met with my window blinds being slammed into my window as if a gust of wind had picked them up and slammed them against the glass.
And nothing since - it left.

You mentioned prayer but I have no idea of your faith. If your faith is in Christ Jesus, do you realise that God refines you through trials, to cement resolve to His Will? His Will is clear on the matter of spirits and your contact with them. Read up - the most common method of what these spirits do is appear to people, specifically young people. It can do one of two things - lead one to seek the spirit world by delving into further contact or lead one to obey God by not doing that. Therein lies your choice to either refine you through trial or to disobey. The world beast is quick these days to tell you do the former, but God doesn't change - He's the same today as yesterday - and He says "Listen to me".

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Beautifully said.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
All these calls for proof, and technological set ups, it's not as easy as that. Especially if this little boy is manifesting itself in different places. We're not living in Paranormal Activity, not everyone has the capability to set up multiple cameras over their house, and you can bet your right arm, the moment someone comes back and says "I FOUND SOMETHING" is when the debunkers come back and they get called a phony and a fraud.

I'm much more willing to believe a personal account.
You wouldn't believe some of the things that has happened to me, but how could I have provided proof for some of those things? It's impossible, unless witnesses were provided to back me up, but of course, they could have been scripted. See where I'm going with this?

If the little boy has become attached to your daughter, she should ask him what she can do to help him, or ask him to move on.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Agree with your wife. Speak with the child, there may be a reason that your daughter is seeing her. She might learn something important from it.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
My instinct tells me to tell you not to encourage her to talk to him, however some spirits get more desperate and dramatic the more you ignore them. What really is one of the greatest concerns here is whether the spirit is what it appears to be and you or your daughter should not be trying to confront this spirit and its intentions on your own.
If you have not tried it yet try burning some sage and reclaiming your home. I don't want to startle you but if it persists you may be dealing something that is masquerading as something it is not. there are some other tequniques I can suggest if the sage doesn't work. send me a U2U if you need any help with this.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Thank you for your responses.

I like the one that talks about God because I was raised catholic and like to think I'm in tune with God and Jesus. I've had what I can only consider personal miracles happen when I am at most in danger of falling. I don't want spirits in my house, I don't. I think prayer is the only answer in this case.

I really don't want to go on a tech ghost hunt. I have no interest in having proof that there is a spirit in the same room with me for the entertainment of myself or others. Call it fear or what you may, these cases are much easier to deal with from your side of the internet monitor than from mine.

I plan on doing something tonight. I'll sit with my daughter in the bathroom where he seems to like appearing and we'll pray together, maybe light a candle.

Side story on praying and lighting candles----- About 11 years ago, I held a Mon-Fri job at a warehouse that was located behind a large store. One weekend, we were called in to work Sat-Sun because we were so backed up and I was called in to oversee things. It was a Saturday morning and I opened up shop from the front of the warehouse, and the workers parked in the back, there was a small alley that lead up to the front of the warehouse. Laying in that alley was a man who had been killed the night before. The workers found him as they walked towards the front thru the alley. We called the police and the whole day was filled with cops and commotion, and after many hours they picked him up and took him away. The death had been a violent one, he had been shot twice with a small caliber pistol and stabbed 13 times so the cops told us. By the time the whole ordeal was done, it was near quitting time so we all left shortly after. The next day (Sun) again I had to open shop, the workers arrived and got to work. The next 3 hours were filled with strange happenings like lights being turned off in the worker's room several times, machines being shut down, and well, eerie feelings (lol). The workers basically couldn't work because they were being constantly bugged with stuff turning off. One of the older ladies said that it was probably the spirit of the man who had been killed and that we should go to the valley and light a candle for him and pray. So we ran to the local store to buy a candle, went to the alley, lit it where he had been laying and she started to pray and talked out loud telling him to go to the light (that's what she said, I don't know). After about 5-10 mins we went back in and the rest of the day there were no interruptions, we had a productive day. Who knows, right? That might be the answer in my case.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Years ago I was fascinated with the paranormal and researched it. I discovered through my research that young girls nearing puberty seemed to be open not only to seeing "things" but were susceptible to possession. I saw this in case after case. Usually the child had been subjected to some kind of trauma. Like a divorce that was contentious or abuse. Now I don't think that your daughter was abused, but was the breakup nasty? If it was perhaps you could talk to her about her feelings about it. You seem to have a good rapport with her. It could be that as she nears puberty she is attracting "spirits".

Do you know the history of the house you live in? Could there have been children who passed there? If you are concerned about this, as you are Catholic I would talk to your priest about this.
edit on 4/3/2012 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

"Evidence is irrelevant"

Wow did i just read that? Im sorry but I vehemently disagree. Sure a person's word and trust are important, but what do you do when people lie? Are we supposed to just believe everything that everyone says without them ever having to provide any sort of proof or evidence whatsoever?

Sure anyone can be called a fake regardless of evidence produced. But not everyone jumps to conclusions immediately. And not all evidence is fake. And not everyone is a liar or exaggerating the truth. But it does make it much harder to prove your case without at least some sory of corroborating evidence.

In this case the OP claims that his daughter is experiencing a regular visit from a ghost. And we are to believe him explicitly without even meeting or knowing him or his daughter? Sorry, but no. Without some shred of evidence the OP's story is just that...a story.

"We who know, know"

Know what? That your experiences are real? I'm sure they are...to you. But when you go to a public forum and try to convince others that what happened really happened you will have a much easier time if you have some some evidence to show. It's just common sense.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

You seem to be under the impression that validation by others is important to me, or that my own experiences are irrelevant until validated by others are not valid. You are sadly mistaken. What you fail to understand or comprehend is that I have these experiences. You clearly do not. You can take me at my word or you can choose not to, it's really all the same to me. But as I am one of many here with direct experience in these realms - and again, you do not - I speak from the perspective of experience and understanding, hence my confidence in my own observations. In any case, this forum is not about scientific ego, it's about paranormal experiences.

Isn't it interesting that you think you can intimidate me into doubting the experiences of years and years to satisfy your....what? Shall I call it awareness? Intelligence? Discernment? If you had any of these, you would have direct experience, yet you have none.

I have yet to meet another true experiencer who asks for such "evidence". Again, and perhaps you can understand it better this time; we who know, know. Common sense will tell you when you have direct knowledge. Please do open your own being to that experience. It's all around you. Machines won't give it to you. You will know when you know.

And just one more thing while I'm still here, you really need to observe this on this particular forum:

Paranormal Studies: This forum is for the general discussion of a wide range of paranormal phenomena that includes remote viewing, ESP, OBE, telepathy, ghosts, spirits, etc. Participants should be aware that this is a highly speculative forum where topics and responses will tend to lean in favor of the existence of these phenomena. Those who would wish to refute these subjects should be aware of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of supporting the free examination of "alternative topics" which includes the paranormal.

Physical evidence is irrelevant here. Keep that in mind.
edit on 3/4/2012 by CosmicEgg because: to state the obvious

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I find it odd that she saw the same boy/ghost in two different locations, I dont think ghosts are nomadic.
But then again, any twelve year old girl is boy crazy at that age so it's possible her anxieties have attracted this poltergeist to the point that he is following her around.
Tell her not to be afraid, be ready next time, wave back and take a picture.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
I find it odd that she saw the same boy/ghost in two different locations, I dont think ghosts are nomadic.
But then again, any twelve year old girl is boy crazy at that age so it's possible her anxieties have attracted this poltergeist to the point that he is following her around.
Tell her not to be afraid, be ready next time, wave back and take a picture.

Yes, they need to find out if he looks like Justin Beiber.

Are the Ghostbusters still around?

If so they could call them.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Nomadic? How so? The OP said that the daughter saw the boy again. It was not stated where, and if the boy has a message for her he will certainly go where he can be seen to deliver his message.

Why would you think that spirits, which are energy, would not move around? Of course they do. They can stay in one place, yes, but they can move around quite freely. They are not all here just because of some unaccepted death or other confusion. There are as many reasons as there are spirits. Why do some souls leave, never to be seen again, despite a traumatic death? Why do some souls stick around for great periods of time despite a peaceful and anticipated death?

Too many cartoons and Hollywood films, people. Get busy experiencing and spend less time trying to fit things into your personal belief systems. Ask questions, particularly when you don't have answers.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Read the OP again.

She saw it at home, and again at her fathers apartment.

2 times, 2 different locations.
edit on 3-4-2012 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

So what now? What do you suggest we do? My wife told my daughter that next time she sees him to not be frightened and if possible, to ask him what he wants. Is that a good idea? Should we get actively involved with the spirit world like that? Or should we just pray them out?

So what are you scared of? I myself have been seeing ghosts since I was younger than your daughter, and no harm ever came to me, in fact, my life was saved twice by people from beyond.

The dead live in the 4th dimension, just as we live in the 3rd dimension. The dimensions are beginning to cross one another, soon everyone will be seeing their dead relatives and friends. Better get used to it.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

Yes, at her father's and then "saw him again tonight", or some such. I didn't have full confirmation and it really doesn't matter, does it? Location is hardly the point here. The point is the boy has a message and it will be delivered but best done without fear and other stuff some folks are recommending here.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Sounds like a nice boy.
Why panic?
Wave hi back.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
You should see a priest. Another best thing I'd recommend you to do is call a paranormal team and have them investigate your sister.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Not "or some such", he was seen on a coffee table downstairs at her house, and again on a bathroom counter at her dad's apartment. It is clearly explained in the OP.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join