It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Racially Divide A Nation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Two things before I start.

1. (moderators) I was not sure where to place this so please feel free to move to a suitable forum if not correct
2. I am in no way racist, in fact my father divorced and married a nice lady of ethnic origin

This conspiracy (theory) I am going to propose is born from current political and media based events that have occured over the past couple of years or so. These events are well known and can be found using any search engine.

Conspiracy:
I have just finished listening to Sherriff Joes most recent press appearence (31 march 2012) regarding Obamas birth certificate. I have come to the conclusion that the release of the document in a form easily provable as a forgery was done on purpose. I know there will be others who will disagree but please hear me out.

IMO there is no way the US government would release a forged document without reason and it is my belief that this was done to assist in generating racial division further down the line.

When Obama took office many from ethnic backgrounds cried, the tears litterally ran down thier faces and at the time one understood why.

The release of Obamas forged certificate was a shrewd move IMO. Currently we are seeing more racial hatred being pushed by mainstream news. They knew when they released the certificate that it would impact heavily on the 2012 elections and this is why we are seeing the people being stirred up using racial hatred.

I cannot believe for one instant that thier is not a racial division agenda being played out that was planned a few years ago.

I believe they intend to use the next election for president of the US to properly start a racial war and to use this as an excuse to introduce some kind of marshal law in the United States of America.

When one looks at recent events one can peice together the puzzle. For example the 450 million rounds of ammunition, the 175 million rounds of rifle ammo, the recent news regarding racial tensions. IMO this race war was in the planning since before Obama was even nominated for president.

We now need to watch carefully how they are going to use the birth certificate and other documents of obama to see how they are further going to divide the nation. Mark my words, I can definately see it comming.

This whole thing stinks to high heaven IMO.

When and if it comes to deploying soldiers on the streets I would not be suprised if batle hardend and slightly unstable white soldiers are deployed in predominant ethnic areas.

edit on 2-4-2012 by TheMindWar because: typos

edit on 2-4-2012 by TheMindWar because: Added info

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
The country is facing some isolated racial tensions, but I'd hardly describe it as a nation dividing factor. When you go to work, when you dine out, and when you go shopping, do you see explicit examples of this racial divide?

Sorry, I don't. (And I'm a woman of minority racial descent)
edit on 4/2/2012 by ~Vixen~ because: add comment on self

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Vixen~

here ...here

Be a human being 1st a foremost...
treat other human beings as you yourself would want to be treated...

let's Not try and create a race war where there is none

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Vixen~

Not yet we dont see a racial divide, and I hope it never comes but I am seeing racial division pushed in the mainstream news in the USA and heavily in the UK and Europe.

In the UK now we are seeing a lot of news regarding race, almost on a daily basis. Do people honestly believe the establishment would release an obvious forgery without an important agenda?

This is going to be used to divide people further and further.
edit on 2-4-2012 by TheMindWar because: typo

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

I think that the MSM is using the word "Race" in a disingenous manner when it is actually more along the lines of "Culture" and "Class" warfare.

But those words do not invoke a fiery response so much.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Indeed. Personally I think we need some decent and bright people from all communities to stand up and take the pulpit. We could probably do with another MLK and Gandi, lol.

I thinm we need some real honest and decent people to lead the sheeple before things really get out of hand.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
AMEN!

You hit the nail on the head!

There is no doubt in my mind that they are going to use this as a tool, and conspired to do so. How could anyone release that document, not knowing it would be picked apart like it was?

However, I will take it one step further. I think the entire thing backfired. I think they expected Obama to already be in impeachment hearings, so that they could further push the race issue: "Look at this! The White Christian Republicans trying to impeach the nation's first black president!" would have been their push.

Instead, they had to go to plan B, which I think is the Trayvon Martin issue. This president DELIBERATELY made this a racial issue, and tied himself to Trayvon Martin by claiming he "could be my son" statement. Literally, Obama chained himself to Martin on purpose.

The Black Panthers have a bounty on Zimmerman. When in recent America do you EVER recall having a group of people putting a bounty on someone's head and the DOJ not doing a thing about it? Not only that, but letting the Black Panthers slide on the voter intimidation prosecution back in 2008?

How do you take such a polarizing figure as Al Sharpton, and put him in an television show on NBC?

Something does in fact stink here, folks. Sit back and enjoy the show...because this summer, with OWS, will be labeled as the "Summer of Discontent"

Watch it all play out.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Very interesting thesis OP. I have to agree with you on the two major points,
1) The fraudulent birth certificate was released as an obvious fraud on purpose,
2) Obama and his handlers want a race war and the subsequent martial law.

However I think it goes a little deeper. It is quite clear that shortly after the phony certificate was released, a huge press distraction was created with the phony capping of Osama bin Laden. Both the certificate and the tossing of Osama into the ocean were absolute absurdities to anyone with a working brain cell left. Nevertheless the controlled media and the absolute mind numbed robots in this country accepted both absurdities with nary a peep.

I actually think it's merely a shock test to determine how deep and thorough the programming is. Those brave enough to vocalize their disbelief are in the process of being neutralized politically (e.g. Trump and Arpaio). Because the lie is so big people are forced to believe it because otherwise they must face the fact that the demogogues in office that they worship are colossal devils, and that the whole system is a lie and we live in a dictatorship.

I think it will require more outlandish behavior on the part of our leaders in order to incite the desired rebellion. At that point they can go open-Komodo with their heavy handed police state response, with all their high tech. weaponry. They have already proven they can do anything and a majority of people will believe them. Thus it's a delicate act of inciting the right number of people into the desired violent rebellion.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoonbender
reply to post by ~Vixen~

here ...here

Be a human being 1st a foremost...
treat other human beings as you yourself would want to be treated...

let's Not try and create a race war where there is none

very good reply Sir. our governments are like a kindergarten class without a teacher, so please people don't let them decide what we the people should be doing, lets put them on time out.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
theres 2 main instances of American media-fed seasoning of the sheople to enforce racial divide (and conquer):

1- mideast

2- asian

these seem to be the target of our American military in the past decade (mideast) and future decade (asia)

and the sentiment/hate nurtured in Americans against these groups (by PROPAGANDA, ie mideasterns being terrorists, asians being weak ), mirrors American's militant agenda.

Asians are the newest target by the govt/media (ie anti-China/Korea fearmongering) and remain the tiniest minority in America, like 1-2% while the majority are predominantly white black or hispanic. there's a perception from propaganda of weakness, wealth, and vulnerablity and perhaps that's why asians as targets for beatdowns, robberies, and senseless murders is on an epidemic rise.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Suppose They Gave A War and Nobody Came

Link

The media, the dorks in DC can sound the horns, bang the drums of war, let loose the dogs of war. . . . .

um, ain't gonna do any good if no-one shows up.

new topics

top topics

join