It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stunning Video Of Humming Birds, Bees, Butterflies (life like you never seen before)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Seektruthalways1

Assuming I'm swallowing everything the evolutionist theory lays out because I reject religious zealots is presumptuous.

You should've thought this out thoroughly before making a lenghty post proving nothing. Trying to debunk evolution doesn't prove the existence of....god

If the human race were to rediscover the Lords of the Ring trilogie in another 2000+ years after hypothetically recovering from massive cataclysm, they would probably build a religion around it.

Thats all I'll say, I'll derail this thread no further with religious debates....Keep thy religion to thyself...or the religion forum lol

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

beautiful
stunning
- (bowing) thank you

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
If we want people to care about anything they have to be able to see and feel the beauty of a thing first.
Then they will believe in it's value.

Pollinators of all kinds are in trouble worldwide due to a variety of factors introduced by man,
This stunning footage is how I remember much of my childhood sticking my nose up close to see what bugs really did "down there".

I hope others will see the grace and intelligence of creation in this film and embrace it as part of their world.
To study nature is to study ourselves and realize our part within it.
edit on 5-4-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Yes, that is exactly what I was trying to convey. Those little buggers are HUGE to us as humans... but taken for granted etc.

I watched this on a big screen. Watching the little pollen molecules.. amazing. The building blocks of life.

As I said, "Life like you never seen it before".

Again, thank all of you (most) for your nice comments and your liking of the thread.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Every time you walk with nature you will receive more than you seek.
Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but some footprints, and kill nothing but time.

Thanks OP, for this beautiful video.
edit on 6-4-2012 by ColeYounger because: To add another line

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
That was amazing. The one thing that always gets to me is the caterpillar. How it can basically go through an evolution of sorts. It gains the ability of flight after a long period of sleep. Wish I could eat a ton, sleep for a few years and wake up looking beautiful, and with wings

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
That was absolutely stunning, thank you so much, I especially loved the humming birds, the bee's and the little bats

When I was young we would visit my grandparents in Arkansas and my grandmother had a wonderful flower garden that was always abuzz with humming birds, where I am now I seldom ever see then and have been wishing I could successfully draw their interest near so I can see them again but have been unsuccessful so far. I have always loved the chubby little bee's pollinating the flowers and producing honey with I so love. Very beautiful
S&F
edit on 4/16/12 by Pixiefyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Pixiefyre

This Spring like weather where I live really got the bees going early.

I saw a bunch load last week.

I can't help think of this video now, when I see any bee.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Really nice Video.

If you have Netflix, you can also see it there, with the Photographer who made this incredible video.
He's been at this kind of photgraphy for about 30 years I think?
Anyway...in Netflix, search TedTalks...and Beasts, bugs, and WIld....something.......it's video number 9.

Awesome, as is the crowd's reaction..

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
In this dark and dreary world we live in , we still can find beauty...What a joy it would be to actually see this up close and personal..Beautiful video.........thanks...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LiquidCrystalz

You liked that...

You might like these type of bee:

Species of bee found which likes to drink human TEARS
www.dailymail.co.uk...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join