It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stunning Video Of Humming Birds, Bees, Butterflies (life like you never seen before)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Very nice video, its soo neat to see creation in action at that speed that we dont normally see with our own eyes. And how wonderfully designed everything is.

And to think after watching that, theres still people thinking evolution made it, which came for no apparent reason of an explosion nobody knows why, just boggles my mind. You people are hopeless and should be ashamed.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALADOCIOUS!
We know so little and think we know so much.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Beautiful.

The humming birds are adorable.

Our bees around us are big fat chubby yellow and black and if you simply shoo them away gently they understand.

Thank you for sharing.

A uplifting and inspirational film showing how precious our planet and her many inhabitants are.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Now that is some real poetry in motion!!

Quite the delight, and I kept thinking how vids like this should be a part of the education process in schools. Kids need to get excited about the world we live in, and appreciate the complexity and grandeur of it all.
Think I'll go smell the roses now(or daffodils and daphne since my roses are still asleep)

Thanks,
spec

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

The last time I saw something move this slow was when a friend had to pay the bar bill. Thanks for the thread!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Incredible reminder of the beauty that is within our amazing world. Thank you OP for your wonderful share. So completely and utterly breathtaking that it seems more computer generated than real!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
That was a moment of zen

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
WOW! This snapped me out of my self-absorbed reality!!!!
S&F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Asyriel

So completely and utterly breathtaking that it seems more computer generated than real!

Take that Pixar!!

Makes me think that I hope the day will never come when a computer generated version will be the only version left.

reply to post by TETRA.X

WOW! This snapped me out of my self-absorbed reality!!!!

Touch'e on that man!! I can relate

edit on 2-4-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Great video!
Thank you for posting, nature ROCKS!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

vids like this should be a part of the education process in schools. Kids need to get excited about the world we live in, and appreciate the complexity and grandeur of it all.

I couldn't agree with you more. If I could have been exposed to things/nature this way I believe I would have been a lot better student and maybe even picked a different field of work etc.

I am glad so many folks like and appreciate what they are seeing. Total beauty.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

My life revolves around this sort of thing every day. It is great to see that so many members here
appreciate this thread of yours. It reminds me that I am amongst friends who truly respect
the wonders set before us that are so often taken for granted.

S&F to your thread, and thanks for sharing that happy little number.

edit on 2-4-2012 by Wildmanimal because: Grammar

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
wow...

even I was speechless..

awesome video my friend...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Thanks! You don't see stuff like this too much on youtube. I am a big pollination nut and grow all sorts of wild flowers from Shasta Daisy's to Bee Balm, Sun flowers, Marigolds, Cypress Vines, and the best of all, ROSES! I even have a Almond tree. I'd like to think of myself as a pollinator gardener just because of my wild flowers. If one more out of 10 had any one of these flowers you would see bees, wasps, humming birds, huge ass bumble bees, weird looking metallic bees, ants.. This set up of plants even encourages Praying Mantis growth.

I wish I had a $2,400 cam to take vids like this!
edit on 2-4-2012 by SelfSustainedLoner because: I wish I had a $2,400 cam to take vids like this!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I'm at the age where I know I wont be around here forever and seeing stuff like that on video or up close and live is what makes life an awsome experience. Just being here seeing what marvels happen on this tiny rock is a blessing if you ask me.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
You know --I always enjoy seeing the beauty of our planet and amidst the many posts on the state of our world . I love enjoying a ray of light amidst the dark...And I have to say the vid the OP posted was simply magic in the simple and pure beauty that still persists and exists. Thanks for the amazing video you posted!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Our world is so beautiful. To think that someday, this may be all we have left of it. Films.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Everyone else is talking about the content..... but has ANYONE ever seen anything look that good on youtube at 360P? Aliens.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
WOW the Bats were my favourite bit, especially the one carrying its new born. Amazing stuff there thanks.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I want to fly. Really I do.

S&F&

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join