It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why post disinformation or mislead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I was just wondering why so many people here on ATS post the dumbest things as truth. I mean dont you see that people are smarter than the disinformation posted sometimes. Id post some example threads of what i see as disinformation but I wont, ill have faith that people will see how stupid it is. And dont think my suspicion of you disinformationalists ends at you just being lame, i think theres a concerted effort to distract us from finding something else going on perhaps that hasn't hit the media or web but nonetheless, please just contribute to truth, your war is pointless, your seemingly childish behavour will not stand against the mass mind here at ATS. Granted many in the mass mind are too skeptical for their own good. And some are so gullibal they'll believe whatever people post. Lets all just get together and show the MSM that we have a better resource for information

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

I do not think people mean to do it to be honest. The problem these days is that with the internet, information is available at the flick of a button. The issue being that if, say it is a technical subject, unless you are trained to interpret said data, you do not really know what you are looking at. This means that someone may see certain things in data that actually, to a trained person, those things simply do not exist. We see this all the time on ATS regarding things in space, for example.

Obviously, there will always be a finite number of trolls patrolling the internet. I honestly do not see this as the majority though, that is simply misinterpreted data.

join