It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detroit needs a batman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
i am a huge fan of the batman moives and comic books and it simply amazes me how mutch similaritys there are betwen the citys of gothham and detroit (my hometown) both are once proud citys that have give in in to crupption and crime and are rotting from the inside. come to think of it when i drove to the sience museam i saw a guy smoking crack outside a police station (it was funny in a Wtf kind of way) i also remember from the newest moives Batman was a symbol of hope that the pepole of gotham dint need to be scared of criminals mayby detrot needs just that a symbol to help pepole take back there city

sorry for anny spelling mistakes

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Detroit needs a SCATMAN ... pee paa paa padda paun

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I used to call Detroit home as well and I couldnt agree more. I always thought Robocop taking place in Detroit was very fitting. Apparently there is a Robocop statue there now. Perhaps they are hoping for the same sort of thing.

It is a sad state of affairs back there. I try to get back every year and I still love it. Just a shame to see the stories that come out of there though.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

Put an Ad in the local Detroit paper, under job postings, who knows.....

BE YOUR OWN BOSS
Looking for a masked vigilante hero to work graveyard shift

Job Requirements:

* Ability to spend extended amounts of time in a bullet/stab proof skin tight suit and mask
* Must be knowledgeable in all martial arts studies and have hands on experience in kicking ass.
* Have expert knowledge and experience with past, present and future weapons technology
* Have above normal proficiency with electronics and computer technology for vehicle gadget and in-house system upgrades, unrestricted access to mainframe to assist with data base compiling, tracking and monitoring.

Job Duties:

* Remain completely Anonymous to everyone (unless you have some old butler that already knows)
* Begin working as soon as night falls and try to wrap it up before dawn.
* Use all and any means necessary to apprehend all types of criminals and kick their ass to make them think twice about doing a bad deeds in the future. (refer to "the pink book of criminals" for more information on the types of criminals that plague the world)
* Never harm an innocent (ie: kids, non-criminals, etc)

Compensation:

The pay is really bad at first (ie: nothing, hopefully you are filthy rich from inheritence). But remember, all criminals usually have a wad, bag or suitcase full of hundred dollar bills and they won't need that in jail with a fractured jaw and broken leg.

top topics

join