It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

face it there will never be a one world govorment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
there will never be a one world govorment. sorry to burst your bubble. the reson behind this is that pepole love their groups and political ideas way to mutch it makes them fell safer and a part of somthing bigger why do you think pepole want to join gangs so mutch? they like being in groups the sad part is that the leaders of the world use these tactics to keep pepole distracted and seperated and ignoring the bigger pituire its sad but true.

what do you guys think?

sorry for anny spelling mistakes

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

You say that like it's a bad thing. I'll face it with a giant grin and be thankful.

And then continue to prevent it through freely exchanging accurate information.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Your probably right about no one world government and its funny that this post is on here.

What if though..... we as a race wouldn't be allowed into the Gallactic Federation of Species in the Universe until our species came together as a Whole under a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT...... what if that was the rules set forth and why we as a people have been kept in the dark.

What if TPTB understood this so pushed the NWO.. in such a way that the people would refuse it as so they can stay in power.

What if a One World Government would mark the change in our Civilization that would be to a Universal Standard and allow us as a race to be acknowledged as a Civil Race of Beings...

Just Sayin....

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
And what if the moon was made of cheese....

Honestly, most people seem to not like what is different from them, and thus either ignore it or just find a means to not like it. That is the biggest hurdle to get over before any uniting can really take place.
edit on 2-4-2012 by Moneyisgodlifeisrented because: maybe sharp cheddar

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
i agree to a degree. people are becoming more tribal (again) like minded people hang out with their own.
but solidarity is the key.
like the scots and irish fighting the saxons,romans or english,to the native american tribes banding together to fight the europe invaders. remember your roots but come together to fight one evil!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I agree, whats happening in the world right now is deglobalization. Countries are fracturing allowing new countries to be born, while the Western World and the European Union crumble.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite
Your probably right about no one world government and its funny that this post is on here.

What if though..... we as a race wouldn't be allowed into the Gallactic Federation of Species in the Universe until our species came together as a Whole under a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT...... what if that was the rules set forth and why we as a people have been kept in the dark.

What if TPTB understood this so pushed the NWO.. in such a way that the people would refuse it as so they can stay in power.

What if a One World Government would mark the change in our Civilization that would be to a Universal Standard and allow us as a race to be acknowledged as a Civil Race of Beings...
Just Sayin....

Well, to be honest, I don't really give a # anymore. I don't care if we do get a NWO/OWO or not.
When I first went tumbling down the rabbithole I tried to tell people, to show them how corrupt the system is, how the MSN is basically propaganda, how the left/right axis is really just another means of control.

But most people are completely oblivious. I know because I was one of them. I try not to blame them, because unless you want to "see", no amount of proof will change your views.

I still try to nudge people in the right direction, but in all honesty, my heart is not really into it.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
We're already living under a one world order. The veil over everyones eyes, is that we aren't.

Add in the persistent threat of what already is, and the fear of the people keep them from seeing what is "hidden in plain sight".

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Just because you think that, you didn't burst anyone's bubble..

This is becoming like myspace.....

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taz2122

Originally posted by Doalrite

Just Sayin....

Well, to be honest, I don't really give a # anymore. I don't care if we do get a NWO/OWO or not.
When I first went tumbling down the rabbithole I tried to tell people, to show them how corrupt the system is, how the MSN is basically propaganda, how the left/right axis is really just another means of control.

But most people are completely oblivious. I know because I was one of them. I try not to blame them, because unless you want to "see", no amount of proof will change your views.

I still try to nudge people in the right direction, but in all honesty, my heart is not really into it.

Well this is my point exactly... you tried to tell everyone how corrupted they were... well what if thats exactly what they want you to tell everyone... what if they really DONT want a NWO because if there were a One World Government and the whole planet came under one umbrella we would be accepted by other species of life in the universe.. What if thats the REAL REASON they promote war and discontent amongst us.

Everything is smoke and mirrors and to really be a true deceiver you must be able to make people want what you want while thinking it is their own idea.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Let me issue and control a nation's money, and I care not who writes it's laws. - Mayor Amschel Rothschild

They will not tell you they control the world. They don't need to.
edit on 2-4-2012 by specialk89 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2012 by specialk89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I honestly think we need a one world government. We need to come together as a race, the human race. No more wars and everyone working together to better humanity. If we were a one world government from the start we would be light years ahead of our time in technology and human existence.

The one world government scares people because of corrupt government we have now. I believe in a one world government and coming together as one human race, one language , one monetary system, however only if the NWO can be ran correctly by uncorrupt officials, but in order for that to happen I think a catastrophic event would have to happen where our traditional government would not be able to keep leading us down this dark path we are on.

The human race needs a kick in the arse, people need rules and regulations. This is not to spy on everything or to control everything but to make us a better human race. We will never meet our creators if we continue down the path we have for generations of war, and hatred and racism.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Dude, we can still have our little regional groups and cultural identities in a one world government. In fact, I think that's the only way a one world government could ever work out positively for the common man. It'd have to be set up like the good ole' US of A; an accumulation of nation states, all working separately but together towards separate and common goals. It must be a democratic republic with too many officials to ever bribe a majority and too many responsibilities to get anything done but the essentials and public works to keep the voters happy

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
they simply kill off the people who say otherwise. that's how they operate.

and wtf is a govorment

but yeah we're most likely already under a one world government of some form, and these latest wars are the result of removing the final military opposition by force.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninjas4321
what do you guys think?

I think you're right about people liking smaller groups of people and ideas.

I think you're wrong thinking that that has any bearing on what tptb/govt/corps do. If they want a one world government, rest assured we'll have one. I think it's inevitable myself, and judging from history, it'll end up way too top-heavy and corrupt, and we'll be footin' the bill.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
There has always been a one world government, it's what they previously called imperialism, just in a metaphorically different form is all

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I don't think it is many peoples bubble but sooner or later there has to be a one world government. There already are universal standards adopted and there should be global laws trade and cash.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by apoc36
I honestly think we need a one world government. We need to come together as a race, the human race. No more wars and everyone working together to better humanity. If we were a one world government from the start we would be light years ahead of our time in technology and human existence.

The one world government scares people because of corrupt government we have now. I believe in a one world government and coming together as one human race, one language , one monetary system, however only if the NWO can be ran correctly by uncorrupt officials, but in order for that to happen I think a catastrophic event would have to happen where our traditional government would not be able to keep leading us down this dark path we are on.

The human race needs a kick in the arse, people need rules and regulations. This is not to spy on everything or to control everything but to make us a better human race. We will never meet our creators if we continue down the path we have for generations of war, and hatred and racism.

You do realise the one world order is mentioned in the bible, and in the bible it is said the anti-christ will rise to head the one world government to which will bring forth Satans rule on Earth. THAT is why most people don't want the nwo, because it is foretold in the bible 2 thousand years ago that Satan will rule by it.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
there will be a one world government.

but not this year or the next 50 years. its still too early.

one does not need a crystal ball to see the future. but it will be part of man evolution

i can give you numerous reasons why it will have to eventually happen

a greater evil appears

1. we are under attack by aliens and that the only way to survive is to forget about race and unite.
no. i am not a crazy guy who believes in alien. but the universe is big. so it is possible.
2. we got infected by a zombie virus.
3. a new breed of species has been form by our nutty scientist that wants to take over the world.
4. Satan appeared and the whole world decided to kick his ass.

the truth is the whole world will only be united once a great evil appears.

but sadly that can be two side of a coin.

please read old Chinese history. read on the first Chinese emperor.

depending on the book your reading. he had killed a lot of people. all of this to unite china.

some people consider him evil. some people consider him good. because take note that when china was united less war happen. before that time china had so many warring tribes.

that is the sad fact. to unite the world there will be a lot of bloodshed. sadly there are people who needs to die. but if you kill them. then your evil and a savior will kick your ass to liberate the people?

so ..... pffffftttttttttttttttttt

edit on 3-4-2012 by OrangeTail because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Why can't you just correct those typos?. The fact that, not only will there never be a "one world government", but there also will not be a WW3...maybe in like 200 years, sure..but not NOW or in the next 70 years.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join