It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My crazy neighbors.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Hi.

Well I still have two weeks left on vacation.

I planned on taking a trip to Denver this week but things fell through. So I’m going to Tombstone for the weekend. My girlfriend and I are going to rent a jeep and go explore some ghost towns in south eastern AZ.

So this week I’m on my own. Well I still have you guys.
Probably just hang out maybe go see a couple movies.

First I have to tell you about my crazy neighbors.

I live in Phoenix at an apartment complex. It’s not fancy or anything but it’s not a bad place. The apartments themselves are nice. I rent a two bedroom two bath it’s about 1200 square feet. There’s a washer and dryer and the appliances are only two or three years old. Even though I live by myself I chose the two bedroom because at the time it was only about $50 more a month than a one bedroom. So I got a guest bed room / den and a second bath for $50 a month. I thought it was worth it. Don’t know if it’s the same price now and I don’t care. I just signed a one year lease.

In my opinion the most you would want living in one of these apartments is four maybe five people. I would have to say no more than four. Two adults and two children even four adults but I think it would be a little crowded with four adults. Maybe two adults and three children but that would be pushing it a bit.

So today I find out three units down from mine there are at least eight people living in a two bedroom two bath apartment!!!! That’s what they admit to the apartment manager but I think there are more people living in that apartment. The police have been called on them several times in the past month. Mostly for noise complaints but there have been a couple fights. They’ve only lived here two months and I heard through the grapevine they are already a month behind on rent. Plus I’m pretty sure there’s a move-in special where the first month is free! (Think about that for a second.)

Yesterday afternoon I was sitting at my computer desk in my spare bedroom when I heard what sounded like a fight out in the parking lot. I looked out the window to see this shirtless hairy back man beating up some woman. I couldn’t believe it the guy outweighed her by at least a hundred pounds. Plus I was raised that men don’t hit women! I yelled at him to stop and surprisingly he did. He said something which I couldn’t understand and just casually walked away.

I could tell the woman was hurt. She was sitting leaned against a wall and I could see she was bleeding from her nose and mouth. I called 911 and then went out to check on her and to make sure the idiot who beat her up didn’t come back. Turns out it was her husband and the way I understand it she was late coming home from someplace so he beat the # out of her.

The cops showed up and took the dude away and an ambulance came and took the woman away. I think she’ll be okay, physically anyway.

So I was talking with a few of my neighbors about what happened when we see the apartment manager walking toward the hillbilly apartment with a cop. That is how I have come to think of them as the hillbilly clan. Sorry if I’ve offend any hillbillies out there. (You know who you are.)

I’m not kidding you should see these people. The guy who kicked his wives ass is so freaking gross. He always walked around wearing dirty tennis shoes and shorts. That’s it. I don’t know if he doesn’t own a shirt or what the deal is but he never wears one. Take my word for it when I say this is one guy who should cover his body up! He looks like a bald pregnant hairy woman.

The rest of them are just as bad if not worse. Maybe they are retarded or inbred or retarded inbreds I just don’t know what their problem is. I saw one of their devil spawn the other day and he reminded me of Pugsley from the Adams Family.

So anyway the manager and cop were in the apartment for about 15 minutes when my little group of friends started to wonder what was going on in the hillbilly apartment. I started thinking of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Then they started coming out one hillbilly, two hillbillies, three hillbillies, all the way to six adult hillbillies and two child hillbillies. I don’t know where they all went but the cop and manager came out about ten minutes later. Whew I was getting worried. I guess there were still a couple hillbillies inside.

Anyway my sources tell me they are being evicted. Who knows how long that will take.

My other neighbors seem okay. One of them actually brought me a plate of cookies last night for dessert. Mmmmm chocolate chip and walnut and they were still warm.

So that’s my story about my crazy neighbors. Sounds like they are moving maybe to a home near you.

Peace.

edit on 2-4-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
and i just know that you're going to be a good neighbor and offer them your help in moving, aren't you? it's the neighborly thing to do!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NTALKSICK8ING
and i just know that you're going to be a good neighbor and offer them your help in moving, aren't you? it's the neighborly thing to do!

Yeah I dont't think so!

Ewwwwwww......now I have to go wash my hands just thinking about it.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

what? what kind of guy are you?

geez...sure glad you're not my neighbor jerk!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Sounds like this is a group of people who desperately need... something.

Maybe they are crammed into that apartment bc they have no where else to go.

Glad you intervened and helped the wife. Who knows? Maybe your act of kindness will give her the courage to leave this situation.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I looked out the window to see this shirtless hairy back man beating up some woman. I couldn’t believe it the guy outweighed her by at least a hundred pounds. Plus I was raised that men don’t hit women! I yelled at him to stop and surprisingly he did. He said something which I couldn’t understand and just casually walked away.

well done. i was in a similar situation, but was too afraid to intervene. to this day, i sometimes feel guilty about it. therfore, congrats, that you did the duty.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by NTALKSICK8ING

what? what kind of guy are you?

geez...sure glad you're not my neighbor jerk!

Maybe he's the kind of neighbor that sees a defenseless woman being beat up, and intervenes at his own risk. The kind of good neighbor I'd welcome. The kind of neighbor who has self respect.

What's wrong with you. You don't sound like good neighbor material to me.

Des

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Lol coming to a home near me? Is that some sort of gypsy curse?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Sounds to me like a never ending supply of booze is in their mix, constant fighting, the man beating his wife. When economies turn south the booze industry makes a killing.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978
Lol coming to a home near me? Is that some sort of gypsy curse?

No. I don't care where they go as long as they go.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
An Observation:
We have lived in our home more than 30 years. It has always been quiet and comfortable. A little bungalow on a street. However in the past two years I have noticed all over my city a marked increase in both petty and major crime. We used to be able to sit in our back yard and have a small fire and roast a hot dog. Now the noise is so rampant along with near constant sirens all over town that it is nearly impossible to enjoy anything without the windows and doors closed to the mayhem. Police around the block...actually both blocks nearly every day.
People being arrested for domestic abuse, noise, and drugs. I have wood stacked up in back now that has been there for two years because we cannot enjoy our own back yard.
This is a case of societal breakdown. There are many causes. Most of it is from the over the years breakdown of family values and morals. Some..probably a lot of it is from financial instability and lack of jobs. Perhaps even a bit of it is from TPTB, but I will not be too quick to blame them. We all have heard stories of people burning down their houses out of anger unable to pay a mortgage.
Your case is not an isolated one. I have a neighbor behind me plays loud music all day. Things have become so bad that neighbors are afraid to even complain for fear of reprisal. Our house will be paid off in a few months, and after 30+ years here, we are considering leaving. Only problem is we don't have a clue where to go.
We have called police before on domestic abuse situations. Little or nothing was done about it since the woman must press charges and she herself is terrified.
I truly believe this is a sign of the times. Lawlessness is becoming more pervasive.
Good observation OP S&F

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Glad I don't live or will live anywhere near those inbreds. Do they talk like this?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjjigga
Glad I don't live or will live anywhere near those inbreds. Do they talk like this?

www.youtube.com...

A little bit.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Okay, enough with the hillbilly comments and inbred remarks. That's hate speech, and as a southerner I find it insulting.

We get your point. Your neighbors get on your nerves. Fine.
That doesn't make them any less human or deserving of consideration.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

I didn't say anything at all about the south. You did.

Why did you assume I meant people from the south? Do you know something I don't?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Live in the south and I've heard these remarks my entire life.

Who would you assume I meant if I started fussing about Yankees?

Don't get me wrong, I'm really not trying to offend you. But the inbred hillbilly is a stereotype we could all do without.

True story. I worked in Pigeon Forge, TN during high school. I can't tell you how many tourists would ask if I wore shoes or knew how to read. Ugh.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

From one old Scout to another....

Scouts don't say Eeewwwww!

We usually make others say that.

Do push ups!

Other than that, good on you for being a good neighbor.

new topics

top topics

join