It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stone Henge 2012 (MASSIVE FREE FESTTIVAL)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Caling all druids, hippes, spiritualists and music/festival fans alike.

Stone henge will be "occupied" for the entire month of June. I've no idea how this is going to go, we could well have another battle of the beanfields on our hands, but it is my pleasure, and duty to bring to you this information. There will be a free festival at stone henge, for the entire month of June. Yes, a whole freaking month

Looks like they're going to be doing lots of ritualistic sort of stuff, instead of the getting munted side of festival life. So this could well be a family friendly event, and to top it all off, it's FREE!! These are our stone, this is our countryside, so lets make sure it's respected, and that we can be free enough to do this, without doing any harm to the monument which has been there for many thousand of years.

Keep yer eyes on this website if you are interested
stonehenge2012.org...

Here is the flier
img826.imageshack.us...

Any other hippy freaks going to try and get a few days of glorious fun out of this? Bring what you expect to find, including love, peace and happy vibes.

Massive love to you all. Because you love it and I know you do.

Will they get away with it? I guess time will tell. Watch this space!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Stonehenge occupied? I doubt that. According to The English Heritage site all access to the stones occurs outside regular opening hours and must be pre-booked and prepaid for in advance.

For the rest I am missing Hawkwind, Ozric Tentacles, The Orb, Eat Static, Gong. Just 4 off the top of my head. It's a noble idea but I can't see it happening.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
naah, me either to be honest.They'll never get away with it. But for the lulz, it's worth watchng. And I'm going to try and get down there for some of it, if it gets off the ground. The last thing we need is another "battle of the beanfield"

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
That would be awesome... but yes, It's all "off limits" and regulated now.

We'll see what happens I guess

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Watch out for the drones!

Drones over Stonehenge

new topics

top topics

join