It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy Healing Wolf !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Amazing healing sessions between humans and a resident wolf with a neurological disorder. One of many interactions at Earthfire Institute that deepens our understanding and connection with wildlife. It`s Beautiful to see a wolf in trust to humans its a beautiful video..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

It's so beautiful that I didn't know whether to smile or cry,
so,
being a guy,
I did NEITHER!!!

Just kidding,
I did both.

my dog would always come and sit with me as I meditated. When I got up he would roll around in my left over energy where I had been. When he did this his whole head would get very warm, as mine did as I meditated. Dogs can definitely feel this energy, and they LOVE it.

Can't wait to get a dog now that I am on my own.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I don't see any proof of healing.

I can hug my dog and make a video like this. They should give the wolf asprin if it's in pain, very low chance of any bad side effects.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

It's so beautiful that I didn't know whether to smile or cry,
so,
being a guy,
I did NEITHER!!!

Just kidding,
I did both.

my dog would always come and sit with me as I meditated. When I got up he would roll around in my left over energy where I had been. When he did this his whole head would get very warm, as mine did as I meditated. Dogs can definitely feel this energy, and they LOVE it.

Can't wait to get a dog now that I am on my own.

I find it wonderful that our pets know about our left over energy and use it
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

You might be right but i dont know much about this ..But it does seem to heal for those people..peace.sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
I don't see any proof of healing.

I can hug my dog and make a video like this. They should give the wolf asprin if it's in pain, very low chance of any bad side effects.

how could you??

I also see no claim of proof..

I can feel energy now, so for me I know,
but you can't see it. I am iffy on it's(the energy's) ability to heal. But you can't tell any of that on video.
what I got out of this was love. Maybe you saw that too(talking about hugging your dog?). Is is an energy, that can even go through wires that come out on my computer and change me... so.. My mood was healed. Stress is the leading cause or contributor to a cause for death. Therefore laughter IS energy healing...

ya know..?
edit on 4/2/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I will be back in the morning its late here
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

s&f
beautiful creature. man i wish i could have one to play with.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

I started meditating, I self-taught myself when I was in school and since then I have never been ill. I am now 21 and to this day I do not even remember having a headache so it amazes how regularly I see others becoming ill. It is a shame people take aspirin etc. to get better; I personally believe it probably weakens the immune system though that is just a suspicion. Meditation has very strong benefits, there is a reason people around the world dedicate their life to it.

As for the video, well I am always sceptical about people with names like moonbeam who probably dance around the house and sleep in a bed of flowers. The video could have been made easily by anyone as pointed out, I think a lot of "healers" just decide to get some rocks and flowers etc and take on the persona. Everyone is a spiritual being on this Earth but many "healers" are caught up in a fantasy from things they see in movies or read in books.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
anybody else want a wolf now?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
These people have good intentions, but are doing more harm than good. Their whole philosophy towards the natural world is that it is somehow tamable or in need of a hug... The real beauty in nature lies in it's wildness. It is savage, indifferent and achingly beautiful all at the same time. We should be creating more safe havens where that wildness can persist rather than trying to make lovable pets out of the remaining populations.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by wlord

This is what i mean.....No i don't want a wolf and neither should you. I want to see them running wild, not rolling over like a pampered chiwawa.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

How could I? Because its very physically possible to make a video. I'm not making outrageous claims.

I can feel energy too. So what? I can feel if my TV is on or not in the next room or other electronic device. Most people can. Doesn't mean I can heal people.

If this lady can heal paralyzed people why are there no medically documented cases. Do you know how many people she could help?
edit on 2-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
People, it's a sanctuary and the animal is sick. They are not seeking to go out and hug everything in sight. It appears to me to be an uncommon relationship with a wild animal that probably over the course of time has developed slowly. I am an animal lover, in fact I have higher regard for most animals than I do for a lot of humans. (No reference to people in this thread, just to be clear). I do not want a wolf, I would not hug a wolf but if I saw one in need, what is the harm in helping where you can? The wolf appears to enjoy it and so do the people concerned. Lighten up and feel the love.
All the other animals in the video appear to enjoy it too. Rubbing heads with a huge bison or buffalo is not something I would try at home but again, it all looks quite natural and unforced. I would imagine that they also do this at their own expense.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Like I said before. There is NO claim of proof in this thread man.

Documents don't prove energy healing in a video either, and like I said:

"I am iffy on whether energy can cause healing in a direct since, especially in instances like these, but being happy which is an energy you can feel and transmit to others (think smiles/hugs), This energy does heal things."

I think you are disagreeing with a ghost dude. Nothing in your post says anything to what I am actually saying.

Also if you did not really watch the video they take the animals to the vet. How are you sure that wolf isn't getting the care it actually needs. Looks dang healthy to me, minus it's freedom, but if it was in a pack it would be dead, so yea...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharonIncarnate

s&f
beautiful creature. man i wish i could have one to play with.

I think the wolf is a beautiful animal ..I have lots of them around were i live but i watch them from afar there very wild..peace,sugarcookie1..thank you for the s&f

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185

I started meditating, I self-taught myself when I was in school and since then I have never been ill. I am now 21 and to this day I do not even remember having a headache so it amazes how regularly I see others becoming ill. It is a shame people take aspirin etc. to get better; I personally believe it probably weakens the immune system though that is just a suspicion. Meditation has very strong benefits, there is a reason people around the world dedicate their life to it.

As for the video, well I am always sceptical about people with names like moonbeam who probably dance around the house and sleep in a bed of flowers. The video could have been made easily by anyone as pointed out, I think a lot of "healers" just decide to get some rocks and flowers etc and take on the persona. Everyone is a spiritual being on this Earth but many "healers" are caught up in a fantasy from things they see in movies or read in books.

I was skeptical about this video myself till i watched it ..I think allot of what is in this video is Love and healing and you can see they adore this wolf..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by wlord
anybody else want a wolf now?

Not me there a wild animal best left in the wild but i know a few that own wolfs and there a huge responsibility

peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
These people have good intentions, but are doing more harm than good. Their whole philosophy towards the natural world is that it is somehow tamable or in need of a hug... The real beauty in nature lies in it's wildness. It is savage, indifferent and achingly beautiful all at the same time. We should be creating more safe havens where that wildness can persist rather than trying to make lovable pets out of the remaining populations.

Atzil321
I agree on some of your points..They let 700 wild wolfs loose in my area as a safe haven and the population is now out of hand infact they are issueing hunting licenses to kill them because they are now killing livestock and coming to close to homes its sad

And im seeing them hit on the road and people are taking them in for pets if there not badly injured and young and they are thriving with human love and touch..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
People, it's a sanctuary and the animal is sick. They are not seeking to go out and hug everything in sight. It appears to me to be an uncommon relationship with a wild animal that probably over the course of time has developed slowly. I am an animal lover, in fact I have higher regard for most animals than I do for a lot of humans. (No reference to people in this thread, just to be clear). I do not want a wolf, I would not hug a wolf but if I saw one in need, what is the harm in helping where you can? The wolf appears to enjoy it and so do the people concerned. Lighten up and feel the love.
All the other animals in the video appear to enjoy it too. Rubbing heads with a huge bison or buffalo is not something I would try at home but again, it all looks quite natural and unforced. I would imagine that they also do this at their own expense.

Thats how i looked at it all looks quite natural and unforced its all about love and touch..peace,sugarcookie1

top topics

join