It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin targets foes with 'zombie' gun which attack victims'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Putin targets foes with 'zombie' gun which attack victims'

www.da ilymail.co.uk

Mind-bending ‘psychotronic’ guns that can effectively turn people into zombies have been given the go-ahead by Russian president Vladimir Putin.

low-frequency waves or beams can affect brain cells, alter psychological states and make it possible to transmit suggestions and commands directly into someone’s thought processes.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Well its here zombie gun! No not guns for your zombies but guns that turn you in to one! Ok so your not going to start groaning for brains,unless your told to, but this is some seriously disturbing stuff.

When it was used for dispersing a crowd and it was focused on a man, his body temperature went up immediately as if he was thrown into a hot frying pan. Still, we know very little about this weapon and even special forces guys can hardly cope with it.’

Plenty of people have been saying this tech has been out there for years, does this mean Russia has caught up?

Obviously this raises some serious ethical issues. Whats to stop a government using this on a crowd of protesters? Im sure this is something Putin is very interested in, now he can just change there minds with guns...but in a non-lethal way. Could they possible make a gaint 'gun' and aim it at whole citys? countrys? the WORLD? ok well maybe not but i think its time to put those tin foil hats on

EDIT: Just wanted to add i got this from BBCs '10 stories that could be April Fools pranks but aren't' news site.
edit on 2-4-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Daily Fail. Don't read too much into this. When it pops up on google news, I'll start worrying.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by beautyndissonance
Daily Fail. Don't read too much into this. When it pops up on google news, I'll start worrying.

nope this is real i have to find the link but the US army demonstrated something like this not to long ago.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I want one.
Where can I get the specs to DIY one together with some duct tape and PVC pipe?

rawr.

I haves human bot net.

rawr.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3

nope this is real i have to find the link but the US army demonstrated something like this not to long ago.

Are you by any chance talking about the microwave gun thats stops protesters in their tracks and makes them run away? I think I remember a story similar to this but if you are talking about that microwave gun story then it is tottaly different to actually controlling the mind.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I read this on the train ride home and the first thing that came to mind was "the folks at ATS are going to love this" so much so that I took a pic on my phone of the actual article in case i couldnt find it.

I did find another link to the story

‘psychotronic’ guns

LOL walking dead here we come.

Although if you ask me the weapon has already been used on half the world population

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185

Are you by any chance talking about the microwave gun thats stops protesters in their tracks and makes them run away? I think I remember a story similar to this but if you are talking about that microwave gun story then it is tottaly different to actually controlling the mind.

Isnt " Jumping to conclusion" a Milt & Bradley board game? lol Is it so hard to ACTUALLY READ the article???

edit on 2-4-2012 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2012 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

I am talking about the article/*demonstration* he said he remembers reading before not the OP article.
edit on 2-4-2012 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Apr 2 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I belive the "zombie gun" is this sort of thing...

voice to skull

I could see using a bit of profiling at a tense gathering and somthing like this being very efective.

Obviously they notice agitators and sugest they get to the back of the crowd for a deep breath count to ten kinda' time out.
edit on 2-4-2012 by BCBasher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
whey a new way to harm each other how prowd of a speices we should be

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I do remember hearing about a gun that can plant suggestions in your mind, uses somekind of resonence frequency that makes you think you are hearing voices or something along those lines. Creepy stuff. didn't it also appear on one of the "Conspiracy Theories" episodes? I cannot swear to that though.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
This is nothing new. They were developing these in the cold war.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185

Yes that's what i was thinking. The only reason i really thought the two were connected was because of the similarity of the effects of heating people up and making them run away. But it would seem Russia has decided to remove the 3 sec safety limit
edit on 2-4-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
I read this on the train ride home and the first thing that came to mind was "the folks at ATS are going to love this" so much so that I took a pic on my phone of the actual article in case i couldnt find it.

I did find another link to the story

‘psychotronic’ guns

LOL walking dead here we come.

Although if you ask me the weapon has already been used on half the world population

Lol well thanks for sharing the pic. nahhh realy life hasn't got as much drama as the walking dead

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

There has been a great deal of conversation about EMF on ATS lately. Why not a frequency for. Iolent psychosis (zombies), and programming of Machurians?

There is a healing center here in my town that uses "sofflegio" frequencies for anxiety and stress. Doesn't that take the myth away? I'm not saying that sofflegio is true or just snake oil. My question here is "Why Not?"

Hiding in plain site? Bullocks? Or....?

Curiouser and Curiouser

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
this here ain't news my friend! they used this on my ex years ago! i swear i always wondered what was her issue...now i know!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

I have one suggestion for everyone present:

I heard about 10 yrs ago, on some New Age Hippie site all electronics emit EMF, whether on-off-battery ooperated-unplugged. Your body would rest better if there was no EMF producing items in your sleeping area. I took everything OUT of my bedroom, cupboards, drawers, and my closet. Every single electric item (there are more than you would think!!) was removed.

I slept like a baby.

Test it yourself.
edit on 2-4-2012 by SeenAlot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I think that you all are bit detached with reality when it comes to Russia.
Exercise 1
Go on maps.google.com. Zoom in USA area (or your country). Now scroll west through Russia. Starting to dig it?

Same thing striked me with threads about previous elections in Russia. Ohh, he definitely rigged it.
Bull#.
He didn't have to.
Last 12 years he was pictured as father of the nation. He isn't raging alcoholic as pretty much every single man in charge of this country for last ummm.... 200 years or so? For a starter.
He has black belt in judo, can fly a MiG (not just as passenger), saves polar bears, play piano, sings, even dive in expeditions where accidentaly found some cool stuff on bottom of lake. Riiight.
Nevertheless he didnt have to rigged elections.

So please, cut this cold war mentality crap.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join